Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heffalump

VIP Member
Couple of points.
She is not pregnant. I can not imagine the two of them going at it. Christ. You may want to actually like the person in order to mingle your bits with them and there is no love between these two con men. He may as well have a wank with an empty chip bag. Trust me I don't rate him either. Another genetically poor specimen.

She has no awareness of all the men and women out there that are impacted by such issues in various ways. You shouldn't joke around about being pregnant. Especially when you are literally a massive greasy globule of a person. Please God tell me she is not fertile! I know people may think that is out of line of me but TBH I don't feel the world needs this woman's blood line to populate another generation of wasters.
She contributes nothing to society.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Can this fat bitch seriously not just have fucking cereal or toast for breakfast?! A full fry up yesterday and now a bacon sandwich today? With crisps?! Who has crisps with their breakfast? I know it shouldn’t be annoying me this much, but she eats like a fucking pig. She’s literally going to have a heart attack before long and that isn’t me being mean or whatever, it’s literally just facts. She said she was 26st when she did slimming world towards the end of last year and she has most definitely put on weight since. She must be pushing 30st by now. It’s so unhealthy and disgusting. God I hate her.

Reactions: 7

wineanddine

Chatty Member
Nahhh she’s just said she’s “got to get a takeaway tonight because I don’t have time to cook with this live challenge to get up the leaderboard I need to concentrate”

IS SHE FOR REAL

• Haha
  • Angry

Dollydimpl

There's loads of drama and the drama last night could have easily been avoided.
Absolutely sick and tired of things being brought up (past ).
Sooner people jump on the same wagon as s lot of us in the thread then everyone will be fine
The instigator in all this is Queen of tiktoxicness herself Karina. So if she was taken out of the whatsapp groups lives FOREVER maybe just maybe the people that have been associated with her can have an easier life. (I know I believe someone has mentioned this further up or something similar)
This girl whatever she wants to call herself is very toxic and dragging a lot of people within her circle down with her so they are now being targeted.
She can lie make up stories etc etc but manipulation is the key here she knows what she is doing.
Few years ago no-one really was associated with her so easier life.
So my advice to anyone " wanting to mod the awful comments" is to stay well away from this poisonous snake.
People won't as they feel sorry for her and this and that.
She does not pull the wool over my eyes and never will.
Just feel sorry for the ones that have been or have been associated with her.

• Heart

justlurking2345

VIP Member
I think she’s fallen out with shay again can someone clarify pls 🤣🤣🤣
Basically this is how it went

*karina gets some sort of cat gift and started making stupid meowing noises*
Someone in shays live: “why’s she making that noise”
Shay: “reaction”
Karina: “whats that?”
Shay: “oh someone just saying they love my reactions when I get a gift”

*someone goes from shays live to Karina’s live and tells her nobody commented that and he was on about her*

Karina: “oh thanks for telling me that, thanks”
Shay: “what’s that?”
Karina: “oh don’t worry. Thanks for telling me that though”
Shay: “oh someone’s come across and told you I said you were doing it for a reaction? Yeah I did, because you were”
Karina: “oh really? Oh god, I’m not having this” (or something along those lines)

*karina cuts off live*

Shay stays on, feels bad about what he said (even though he didn’t say anything wrong. She was absolutely doing it for a reaction) then he says they’re all slagging him off in the group chat that he’s a part of.

So basically just Karina blowing everything out of proportion again. Nothing new here, just a new person for her to mug off.

wineanddine

Chatty Member
I remember her doing this exact same thing with Tom because I remember him on live with her like “I WILL LOOK AFTEE OUR BABY AND BE A GOOD DAD”.

she must be bored so she’s recycling her old lies, it’s absolutely disgusting and an insult to those who can’t have/have lost children.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Whilst this is all very funny I just am haunted by the fact those two fornicate.

I'm the polar opposite of a prude but fucking hell. I don't want to think about it, I can't bear to. The slapping sounds- 🤢

• Sick

RachRN86

VIP Member
I just can't understand what happens in someone's brain to make them go "I know, I want to send my hard earned money to a lazy layabout who dies nothing but eat on tiktok all day"

goldie341

VIP Member
Last night I asked how she was in pain and she said it was period cramps. Also she did this exact same thing with that Tom last year. Literally the exact same.

Being obese and having PCOS it is incredibly unlikely that she’s pregnant and thank fuck for that. Not being horrible butI honestly think any child of hers would be taken off her.

Speechless

What I dont get is why Karina sat there prending to of never heard any rumour or knowledge of Lucy, yet ive been in her lives load of times where Lucy has been mentioned and Karina has always come back with the replies of "im nothing like LR"
So why tonight pretend to know nothing ofher and get into a panic of making her acc private and safe from Lucy, Lucy was listening to the live, she wasnt saying a word and i dont think she hasnt any intention of doxing Karina etc
It was was Krustys supporters in Katrina's box trying to take over where Krusty left off

lilacbutterfly

Chatty Member
Bloody hell, Ive been on holiday a week, she’s gone through various hair colours, 95 takeaways, and I need to catch up on the other thread, wtf has she done now 😫

• Haha

choccyhazelnut

Was on her live just now and fuck me this bitch is unbelievable! Anyone who says she isn’t begging for gifts needs to get their ears tested

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Forget the stench from the nappy and the intense crying.. Karina isn’t done resting! 😂😂😂 God help her when Dan is working.
Nah, that stench is from Karina not the nappy😂😂😂 Dan probably wouldn’t be allowed to work😂😂 the baby would be on spag bol from 2 weeks old, only thing she knows how to cook🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Spf50

Chatty Member
It’s all so much to take in this must’ve been going on for a while

So what about Bryan? is he guilty of anything or? I saw one comment saying he handcuffed a child and that made me uneasy ngl 🤦🏽‍♀️
This is the bit where is gets confusing the girl amber said she was 15/16 and her mate but the story has changed so much. She took it to social media 1st the police have done nothing. Bryans gf at the time performed sexual acts on amber as amber asked her too. There is copies of texts between bryan and amber that is the only thing. Nothing else. Kirsty and co put all the accs that bryan and lucy have and say they add kids but again no proof of them having these accs or adding kids. At this point its one massive witch hunt.
People just want PROOF before believing it. Me and all on the thread are against all the bullying that happens to them and others thay dual them. You will see alot of facts on the thread

• Heart

lkp

VIP Member
I very much doubt she is pregnant. Why broadcast it on a live knowing people will call her out for previous lies about pregnancy and miscarriage! Instead of looking for sympathy go and see a professional ffs she's a joke! About time she grew the fuck up seriously, and now she isn't eating
to be honest
i love watching the drama. however, the last thing i needed to think about on a monday morning was karina and dan shagging.

UGH! this girl

‘i’m in so much pain’
*people tell her to call 111 or her doctors*
‘no it’s fine, i can handle it’

piss off now you silly bitch!

if there’s one way to beg for attention and gifts without using those words.
it’s this.

Last edited: