karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've gone to bed early and I was on her live & my boyfriend turned to me with a look of utter repulsion and said "what are you watching? all I can hear is heavy breathing", and in that moment I realised I should seek help.

Laid in bed, hood on, lollipop hanging out of my mouth, staring blankly at my screen watching Carbrina & her ASMR heavy breathing.

I've become what I seek to destroy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We've gone to bed early and I was on her live & my boyfriend turned to me with a look of utter repulsion and said "what are you watching? all I can hear is heavy breathing", and in that moment I realised I should seek help.

Laid in bed, hood on, lollipop hanging out of my mouth, staring blankly at my screen watching Carbrina & her ASMR heavy breathing.

I've become what I seek to destroy.
My boyfriend turned to me and said “bleeping turn shamu off, I don’t wanna hear her slapping her flipper against the screen” 😂😂😂😂

I honestly believe that even if you’re in bed and got your hood on and whatever, you’re 10x better than her in every single way. Nobody can be as low as her😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My boyfriend turned to me and said “bleeping turn shamu off, I don’t wanna hear her slapping her flipper against the screen” 😂😂😂😂

I honestly believe that even if you’re in bed and got your hood on and whatever, you’re 10x better than her in every single way. Nobody can be as low as her😂😂😂
Honestly, moment of silence for all boyfriends etc who have lost us to Ursulas TikTok lives. 😂

P.S., your boyfriend is bleeping hilarious, "slapping her flipper" 😭💀

The lie detector determined... that was a lie.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Honestly, moment of silence for all boyfriends etc who have lost us to Ursulas TikTok lives. 😂

P.S., your boyfriend is bleeping hilarious, "slapping her flipper" 😭💀

The lie detector determined... that was a lie.
My boyfriend said “thank you, I am hilarious” he’s so modest it’s unbelievable😂😂😂

Hahahah literally, please don’t speak for everyone else. We do not love and support her, we hate and despise her and want her to duck off😂

Reactions: 3
She’s sat on live sending likes to herself and it honestly looks so so dodgy😂😂😂 someone’s having a fun Sunday evening😉😉
Nooo I’m gonna fall out with you for that imagery 😂😂😂😂🤢

Oh duck off apparently Dan’s been trying to get her to A&E because she has period pains
🤣🤣🤣 god help her when she eventually gets pregnant. Contractions are the worst equivalent

A sorry in advance of the Sazzy mugshot but can we talk about the still giving herself likes and the sticker saying “Gifts are fun!”
What was your statement the other day, Karina? that you weren’t on here for gifts? You’re dementia but not dementia must’ve made you forget that phrase as you’re now asking for ‘planets’ oh and the ‘teatime’ gift as she hasn’t had that one before.
Please someone make a little video showing every single gift what has an effect so she doesn’t feel so missed out 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
On live now... In agony but assuming she hasn't seen a doctor.

Thinks she's pregnant will be doing a test on live.

Someone asked if she has had a smear and apparently never heard of that.

Same cycle with her. Runs out of attention and thinks she's pregnant. Go to the hospital ffs 🙄

Says she doesn't want a baby at this time... Then said we don't use contraception 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:

Same cycle with her. Runs out of attention and thinks she's pregnant. Go to the hospital ffs 🙄

Says she doesn't want a baby at this time... Then said we don't use contraception 🤦🏻‍♀️
this is so juicy! i’ve currently found my old phone to watch the comments on here whilst watching the live on my current phone!

i actually can’t believe that this is a conversation she’s having on live!
she’s got no interest or intention of actually going to the doctor! regardless of being pregnant or not!

this is so juicy! i’ve currently found my old phone to watch the comments on here whilst watching the live on my current phone!

i actually can’t believe that this is a conversation she’s having on live!
she’s got no interest or intention of actually going to the doctor! regardless of being pregnant or not!
She is pissing me right off. Said in the SAME live she is two months late now she is a month late... Which is it Louise??
If you were in agony and think your pregnant you would go to the hospital but she is too lazy even to do that. She is far too selfish for a child!

She is pissing me right off. Said in the SAME live she is two months late now she is a month late... Which is it Louise??
If you were in agony and think your pregnant you would go to the hospital but she is too lazy even to do that. She is far too selfish for a child!
she said she can’t afford a child so everyone’s questioning her. like why aren’t you on contraception then. so this means your getting an abortion then!

i think her stories are always going to change. she’s a serial liar and won’t ever be able to keep up with them.

i’ve just seen a comment ‘i’m surprised dan could find her fish box with the size of her’
i actually cried😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

When I used to watch her, I think like last year, she was apparently in so much pain and waiting for an ambulance but was on live? When I’m in pain, I don’t even wanna talk to whoever’s in the room at the time, let alone go on live for loads of strangers to see?!🤔🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s just attention seeking yet again because she’s been horrible to people so wants a bit of sympathy. We all saw it coming, let’s be honest!! And we all knew she’d lie about being pregnant again. It’s so so tragic and the only people I feel sorry for are the people who are getting triggered by her lies because it’s actually happened to them. I wish she’d duck off for good.

Reactions: 4
she said she can’t afford a child so everyone’s questioning her. like why aren’t you on contraception then. so this means your getting an abortion then!

i think her stories are always going to change. she’s a serial liar and won’t ever be able to keep up with them.

i’ve just seen a comment ‘i’m surprised dan could find her fish box with the size of her’
i actually cried😂😂
She saying she is having so many symptoms and needs to call the doctor... Your meant to ring at half 8 to get any chance of speaking to someone! Yet here she is on live not looking like she is in agony, I would be on the phone or in A & E getting checked!

She saying she is having so many symptoms and needs to call the doctor... Your meant to ring at half 8 to get any chance of speaking to someone! Yet here she is on live not looking like she is in agony, I would be on the phone or in A & E getting checked!
i mean i could be wrong. but every symptom she has listed is pretty much a google search away.

pains above her vagina - lightening crotch?
morning sickness
tired
back ache

*please forgive me as i’ve never had a child etc.

but with her track record, it just seems a bit too good to be true!
everytime someone mentions she doesn’t look well. she changes her look and plays the whole woe is me!
i can’t cope with it.

i mean. if it comes back positive and the doctors confirm it then i’ll eat my words!

i mean i could be wrong. but every symptom she has listed is pretty much a google search away.

morning sickness
tired
back ache

everytime someone mentions she doesn’t look well. she changes her look and plays the whole woe is me!
i can’t cope with it.

i mean. if it comes back positive and the doctors confirm it then i’ll eat my words!
I very much doubt she is pregnant. Why broadcast it on a live knowing people will call her out for previous lies about pregnancy and miscarriage! Instead of looking for sympathy go and see a professional ffs she's a joke! About time she grew the duck up seriously, and now she isn't eating

I very much doubt she is pregnant. Why broadcast it on a live knowing people will call her out for previous lies about pregnancy and miscarriage! Instead of looking for sympathy go and see a professional ffs she's a joke! About time she grew the duck up seriously, and now she isn't eating
to be honest
i love watching the drama. however, the last thing i needed to think about on a monday morning was karina and dan shagging.

UGH! this girl

‘i’m in so much pain’
*people tell her to call 111 or her doctors*
‘no it’s fine, i can handle it’

piss off now you silly witch!

if there’s one way to beg for attention and gifts without using those words.
it’s this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I just commented saying “you lying again?🤔” and got muted for 5minutes😂😂😂 surprised I didn’t get blocked😂😂
What’s annoying me the most is she’s sat there saying “oh I’ve got period pains but like 10 times worse and pains in the vagina” and then people tell her to come off and go call the doctor or whatever if it’s that bad and she just says “no im fine guys” if I was seriously in pain and worried about it then I’d call someone. Im sorry but she’s lying again, it’s all for attention. I don’t even care, she’s a lying piece of tit. Can’t believe anything that falls out of her mouth. She’ll be on live later laughing and joking. It’s all bullshit and it makes me really angry.

I just commented saying “you lying again?🤔” and got muted for 5minutes😂😂😂 surprised I didn’t get blocked😂😂
What’s annoying me the most is she’s sat there saying “oh I’ve got period pains but like 10 times worse and pains in the vagina” and then people tell her to come off and go call the doctor or whatever if it’s that bad and she just says “no im fine guys” if I was seriously in pain and worried about it then I’d call someone. Im sorry but she’s lying again, it’s all for attention. I don’t even care, she’s a lying piece of tit. Can’t believe anything that falls out of her mouth. She’ll be on live later laughing and joking. It’s all bullshit and it makes me really angry.
I've had to switch off she was making me so angry. It's all attention with her. People saying get some rest that's all she does! She is a grown ass women that can't even look after herself so I really hope she isn't pregnant no child deserves that as a mother.

I've had to switch off she was making me so angry. It's all attention with her. People saying get some rest that's all she does! She is a grown ass women that can't even look after herself so I really hope she isn't pregnant no child deserves that as a mother.
Totally agree. I’m sorry but she should know what to do if she’s in pain? Take some pain, if that doesn’t help and it still “really bad” (as she says) then call someone and get help. It’s really not that difficult. How has she got through 21 years of life not knowing how to do basic things. She’s just an attention seeking liar, there’s nothing else to it. I agree, no child deserves that as a mother.

morning sickness
tired
back ache

i can’t cope with it.

The bit that got me was when she had a sudden onset of heartburn and had to look for some rennie.
She also felt sick 2 days ago and keeps calling it “morning sickness” - well you don’t know yet if it was “morning sickness” do you???

I noticed when people were saying she looked unwell etc - she turned her filter off to look worse.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.