karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she will go live with Dan to explain what’s going on but won’t answer his calls or messages? She makes me rage honestly she’s just cut the live with him

Reactions: 1
She’s a di*k she’s stayed there because she was worried about Mel? So don’t come on live crying making out mels left you stranded and you don’t know how your getting home and have no money. There foing to Toby carvary so she does have money!!

Oh amd she’s coming off tik tok as of midnight 😂😂 get as many lives in as possible to get the gifts first.

Reactions: 2
She won't come off tick tock I don't know who she thinks she's trying to kid. Dan's an idiot for putting up with her. Who goes away and don't tell there partner were there going and who there going with. She's an absolute idiot

Reactions: 8
She’s crying on live now and dans come off his live - before he came off he said she has no reason to be crying and he always gets blamed. He needs to walk away.

Reactions: 3
Dan has said before he has no friends. I think he has very little self esteem and stays with Karina because he feels he can't do better. It's also somewhere to live. Feel for the guy so much, he has no chance of a happy life with her

I’m so confused and have come to this thread for some clarification because I know tattle will pull through 😂

Why has she gone away without enough money to get herself home/buy food?

Why do people feel the need to announce that they’re leaving TT? Very attention seeky

Could someone shed some light on what happened on Friday? ❤

it’s not nice to hear someone cry but why would you go live on tiktok to cry, not say anything then go off 🤷🏼‍♀️

She is deleting tiktok...but not until midnight! Apparently she would rather be homeless than go back to her house with Dan. It's all for sympathy, 1st thing she said when she got in taxi with Mel is "I've been crying all day" gods sake woman, grow up.

She is deleting tiktok...but not until midnight! Apparently she would rather be homeless than go back to her house with Dan. It's all for sympathy, 1st thing she said when she got in taxi with Mel is "I've been crying all day" gods sake woman, grow up.
She contradicts herself so much. One minute she’s saying how Dan is her safe space and she only feels comfortable with him, going on about how much she misses him, yet saying things like that and ignoring him??

Has awful social anxiety so can't get a train or taxi...but can go to Toby Carvery twice in 1 weekend and to nightclubs...yeah makes sense!!

Reactions: 4
That’s the best thing I’ve ever heard 🤣
I must have the same dream as i herd that to lol

Has awful social anxiety so can't get a train or taxi...but can go to Toby Carvery twice in 1 weekend and to nightclubs...yeah makes sense!!
When she talks its like verbal diarrhea. And all the folks are falling for her lies. She put video up about leaving TT its not a airport you dont have to announce your departure.
Also she said she on creature fund. Sure Dwp & pip would be intrested as its a extra income

Last edited:
I must have the same dream as i herd that to lol

When she talks its like verbal diarrhea. And all the folks are falling for her lies. She put video up about leaving TT its not a airport you dont have to announce your departure.
Also she said she on creature fund. Sure Dwp & pip would be intrested as its a extra income
Wonder if they got jiggly in the hotel hence the fall out then 🤣

• Sick
dan is on live clearly upset, trying not to cry he’s just paused it honestly thought he was going to cry. Karina is toxic to every single person around her

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Omg plsss post it
she was on live with nathan last night saying how mels friend who would be taking her home (guessing that’s changed now) is dodgy!
she was like. i’ve shut everyone out today, because i don’t want to put stress on anyone else! (ok. but your on live with nath. unloading your problems onto him)

apparently they almost had to go to hospital as karinas heart rate got up in the 130’s etc
she then went live on her own and was crying in one moment about how dan can do so much better and that she wants him to have a happy life, but she can’t give him that etc … then in the next breath, it was thanks for the gifts
(i did screen record it so give me a sec and i’ll post it)

i’m honestly questioning if this was all planned in that karina knew mel was going to go home and see the kids etc and she’s thrown it out of context for the views and gifts!

it will be interesting to hear mels side if she speaks out about it.
maybe this could be the end of theyre friendship already🤔

Dan on live saying he and the cats are loving the peace and quiet of Karina not being there 💀
He’s just said he’s been getting bad chest pains - not surprised if he never eats fruit or veg!

also is Karina staying at mels all weekend?
The poor bloke is under so much stress he paying all the bills bet he has to do his own washing and cleaning while she sits on her arse begging and to top ot off she feeds the bloke takeaways after a hards day work he needs to leave the mess

Did you just see her live? Lol. Sat in the back of a car not speaking and you couldn't see her face. What was the point?? All for drama and views. She's a disgrace! Is the guy driving, the same one she called a weirdo? Her social anxiety has suddenly got better so she can get in the car!

• Haha
Did you just see her live? Lol. Sat in the back of a car not speaking and you couldn't see her face. What was the point?? All for drama and views. She's a disgrace! Is the guy driving, the same one she called a weirdo? Her social anxiety has suddenly got better so she can get in the car!
Looked like she was in a cab

She won’t be doing this in a hurry next time 😂 #strandedwithkarina

• Haha
Reactions: 5
as if mels paying her friend to drop karina home.
karina hasn’t contributed to fuel

cat has also now offered to pay towards it!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.