karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did a bit of lettuce get that far away from the chopping board and plate? guessing it’s been there for probably weeks 😂😂😂
This is Day 1 and only 1 day of healthy eating! back on the takeaways and Toblerone tomorrow.
It’s fine. This salad cancels out the takeaway she had last night😂😂😂

How did a bit of lettuce get that far away from the chopping board and plate? guessing it’s been there for probably weeks 😂😂😂
This is Day 1 and only 1 day of healthy eating! back on the takeaways and Toblerone tomorrow.
I said to my hubby what she isn't showing is the half a loaf of bread she's having with it. 😅 And that isn't enough to sustain her, she will be hungry in an hour or so. She needs to add some pasta or a jacket potato with it. I know these are carbs but these are also important in controlled amounts. She needs to see a dietitian or something to help guide her and keep her on track otherwise it will again last a couple of days.

Reactions: 1
It’s fine. This salad cancels out the takeaway she had last night😂😂😂
😂😂 a salad could never cancel the whole pizza she had 🤣 no doubt she’ll be making another meal in 2 hours time.

I said to my hubby what she isn't showing is the half a loaf of bread she's having with it. 😅 And that isn't enough to sustain her, she will be hungry in an hour or so. She needs to add some pasta or a jacket potato with it. I know these are carbs but these are also important in controlled amounts. She needs to see a dietitian or something to help guide her and keep her on track otherwise it will again last a couple of days.
She only knows how to make spag bol pasta wise and she’d probably not cook the potato for long enough 😂😂😂 she really does need to learn how to actually diet and make appropriate meals.
She also needs to be aware that she has to MOVE, eating healthy won’t do much at her size.

Reactions: 2
***BREAKING NEWS***

They’ve got spaghetti bleeping bolognese again🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Maybe if she’d look up some recipes and actually walk to the shop for the ingredients (y’know, exercise) and cook some different meals, she might actually stay motivated to stay on her diet🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
***BREAKING NEWS***

Maybe if she’d look up some recipes and actually walk to the shop for the ingredients (y’know, exercise) and cook some different meals, she might actually stay motivated to stay on her diet🤦🏻‍♀️
Didn't see the plate I bet it's a mountain of pasta. 😅 She does nothing all day and has internet why not look up some recipes and give them a go. It will keep her busy and keep it interesting. She will get bored and order a take away and justify it by saying it's a 'treat' even if it's only been a couple days. And that smug smile I could just 👊 her 😅

• Haha
***BREAKING NEWS***

She can even try making mac n cheese it’s not hard 😂😂 it makes me howl when she says “boiled pasta” how the duck else do you have it? raw? fried??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don't forget all the mayo as well as she won't have it prob without that well I don't anyway

She can even try making mac n cheese it’s not hard 😂😂 it makes me howl when she says “boiled pasta” how the duck else do you have it? raw? fried??
Omg this winds me up .. boiled pasta ... no I toast mine pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Treating myself to a subway… A salad with LIGHT mayo 😉 I’m not Karina 😂😂😂 Not letting my calorie counting slip.
She never showed herself eating that salad probably swapped it for a McDonalds.

Shes just jumped on live to say shes going to smack shannon if she keeps talking about her on lives 🤣 how shes nothing but a clout chaser!

• Wow
Shes just jumped on live to say shes going to smack shannon if she keeps talking about her on lives 🤣 how shes nothing but a clout chaser!
Smack? with what? her bingo wings or sausage fingers? Karina speaks loads of tit about people on her live. If I had a 1k following I’d expose her arse all day 🙄😂

Wtf I just caught the end of shannons live now wtf been happening ? N threatening to smack her wtf she be banned again now on that account.. only clout chaser is her ..

I’ll be honest I don’t watch Shannon’s lives that often but when I do, she doesn’t talk about Karina🤔 Karina is the worst for talking about other people, only clout chaser is her. Just because she has more followers than them, doesn’t mean she isn’t a clout chaser. She’s creating drama to get more attention, views and followers. That is clout chasing Karina you thick witch.
I swear that girl could start a fight with her own shadow😒😒

Reactions: 3
I think they should all still meet up in London, have a benefit scrounger smackdown in Hyde Park 😂 Karina, Shannon, Mel, Sazzy, the lot of em.

Make it like the Hunger Games except the winner just gets to keep claiming single person universal credit 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think they should all still meet up in London, have a benefit scrounger smackdown in Hyde Park 😂 Karina, Shannon, Mel, Sazzy, the lot of em.

Make it like the Hunger Games except the winner just gets to keep claiming single person universal credit 🙃
I would pay good money to see this

Brilliant ⬆😅

She just said she had chicken nuggets for tea, and I can guarantee that wasn’t all she had.

if she’s not on a diet fair enough, but what annoys me is that she makes a big thing about going on a diet to all her followers. Why, if she’s not going to hold herself accountable for it??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.