karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you would have thought so!
it’s a 4 hour round trip!
More fool mels bloke then really. I’d of been like no If she wants to come to Leeds tell her to get transport herself

Reactions: 3
poor mel!
she’s driving from leeds to wrexham to pick karina up.. to then drive back to leeds!
and then doing the same to drop her home!

that’s ridiculous
It is ridiculous but Mel could have said no. It’s just like when people feel sorry for Dan, well he’s the one who refuses to stand up to her and tell her to sort herself out and stop being so rude. I have no sympathy for anyone who lets her treat them like tit and then don’t stand up to her. Grow a bleeping backbone and tell her to grow up🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It is ridiculous but Mel could have said no. It’s just like when people feel sorry for Dan, well he’s the one who refuses to stand up to her and tell her to sort herself out and stop being so rude. I have no sympathy for anyone who lets her treat them like tit and then don’t stand up to her. Grow a bleeping backbone and tell her to grow up🙄🙄🙄
Why don’t people stand up to her? The only person I have seen is nath but then they still duel each other like wtf

Reactions: 1
She’s picking Karina up in 45 min but Karina is still laid on her bed absolute lazy twit!

She obviously dont see what we see does she lol
She nos shes a beg she dont care shes a total narcists she uses vunrable people to feel sorry for her did u see the live were she was asking people to pay for her to see her friend and stay in a hotel because she was unsafe well what about Dan and her pets shes actually a disgrace

Reactions: 2
Dan on live saying he and the cats are loving the peace and quiet of Karina not being there 💀
He’s just said he’s been getting bad chest pains - not surprised if he never eats fruit or veg!

also is Karina staying at mels all weekend?

Dan on live saying he and the cats are loving the peace and quiet of Karina not being there 💀
He’s just said he’s been getting bad chest pains - not surprised if he never eats fruit or veg!

also is Karina staying at mels all weekend?
I feel for Dan. He works all day he has said to her on live all he wants is a home cooked meal he pays gas elec council tax all she has buy is food but yet always skint. He said on a live she stole money off him. They dnt have sexy time they spend no time together

Is she drinking? I can't even watch tonight some of us have responsibilities 😅 even anyone screenrecords PLEASE post them here I would be forever grateful 🙏

I wonder who’s looking after mels kids lol. This is just so desperate. Something bads gonna happen
This has got nothing to do with Mel and her kids though. So I'm a bit confused as to why you have brought it up in this thread ?

Reactions: 1
Dan commented on her live saying she’s a nightmare and she’s kicked off and ended the live😂😂😂 then in the background of Mels live she was voice noting him asking why he’s with her if he thinks she’s a nightmare🤦🏻‍♀️ Saying she’s upset with him and she’s not texting him for the rest of the night🤣🤣🤣 god she’s such an attention seeker

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.