Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

endlessxluvv

Nah, that stench is from Karina not the nappy😂😂😂 Dan probably wouldn’t be allowed to work😂😂 the baby would be on spag bol from 2 weeks old, only thing she knows how to cook🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Her future video: “Okay guys how do I make a baby’s bottle? let me know in the comments peace out guys”
-Comments are off for this video-

• Haha
Reactions: 6

lkp

VIP Member
Wonder why she’s gone to hospital
the way she says ‘in hospital’ makes it seem like she’s been rushed in and something major has happened like she’s lost a limb!
she’s literally sat in a waiting room.. i swear she said she had to go back for more bloods?
or it’ll be linked to her thyroid.
i can’t see it being serious if she’s posted on tiktok🙄

it’s purely just attention to play the ‘woe is me’ card.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Her breathing is is much worse. Did she mention why she was in the hospital yesterday? Or just blood tests following on from her “thyroid problem”
The thyroid problem that she will use as another excuse not to work.. like when she said her disability was not being able to get her words out when she speaks 🙄 funny that she speaks perfectly well when asking for gifts on live for hours on end, or doing videos of shoving food in its gob!

The only reason she has not to work is pure laziness, Dan deserves better than a lazy slob that can't even be bothered to make her man a meal after he's been at work all day! She's vile I can't stand her

lkp

VIP Member
She is pissing me right off. Said in the SAME live she is two months late now she is a month late... Which is it Louise??
If you were in agony and think your pregnant you would go to the hospital but she is too lazy even to do that. She is far too selfish for a child!
she said she can’t afford a child so everyone’s questioning her. like why aren’t you on contraception then. so this means your getting an abortion then!

i think her stories are always going to change. she’s a serial liar and won’t ever be able to keep up with them.

i’ve just seen a comment ‘i’m surprised dan could find her fish box with the size of her’
i actually cried😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

endlessxluvv

Que one of Karina’s supporters telling me that I don’t understand mental health 😩
Well, what can I tell you? I don’t, you’re right. I don’t understand those who are using mental health as an unhealthy mechanism to get what they please.
I don’t understand those who use certain disorders etc to create a stigma.
I don’t understand why like a 40-50 year old woman is trying to tell me that I’m not going through something in the comments section of a sad low life who MOCKS every situation anybody wouldn’t wish to go through.
But Miss know it all, let me tell you what I DO understand, what Karina will not;
I understand how challenging it is to live in fear of emotional and physical triggers.
I understand how hard it is just to get very simple tasks done: cleaning, making food to eat, staying hydrated, getting out of bed etc. NOT because I have lazyitous but because there are days where I physically can’t. Every part of me is fucking drained out, I wouldn’t even have the audacity or energy to boast about that then go live laughing and giggling the next. When I feel shit, I make no effort.. To do TikToks, to go live.
I also understand how hard it is to deal with Paranoia, anxiety attacks, depressing episodes, BPD rages. They’re shit and I know NOT ONCE has Karina experienced one.. She films every fucking second of her life except when she’s sleeping. She’s fine on lives, she switches the mental health excuse on and off like a damn light switch.

Try dealing with the MOST and then have someone tell you that you don’t fucking understand. To anybody who deals with mental health in general, that is one phrase to NOT say. I don’t give a shit about what I’ve said to Karina for the most part. I deal with my own mental health and an advocate for those who actually go through it.
Sorry for the rant but had to get it out. Would be wonderful if she knows about this website 🙄😉

• Heart

goldie341

VIP Member
I don’t really like talking about it but I receive benefits for bad health and like fuck could I afford to waste the money on the shit she does. It’s not just people who are able to work who she pisses off, it’s also us with genuine health conditions who she’s making a complete mockery out of.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
So she is saying dappy Dan bought the TV... Thats fair enough... BUT dont say your on a diet and then say you can't afford slimming world or to go swimming to help yourself to get healthier. If she really meant it then da could pay for it... Her benefits would even cover a swim once a week and slimming world. Or use you gift money off tik tok! It's all for attention she has no intention of trying to lose some weight.

It annoys me because alot of people struggle with their weight and do everything in there power to get healthy... And then you got her 🤦🏻‍♀️

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
She can afford to pay for an extra two nights in the hotel but can’t get home? What is she on?! Her and this Char are saying she’s not asking for money, people are offering… how about you offer her money Char? Since when do trains not run on Sundays lol! This live is really pissing me off, absolute wasters.

• Haha

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
I dont believe for a second that these two have a sex life. Mind il take that back if she is somehow pregnant 🤣 I just cant watch her taking the absolute piss over this and watching her not give a damn because like others have said she did the same thing with Tom and it was all for attention. Shes had to do something to get a bit sympathy/attention back hasnt she 🙄

SC11

VIP Member
He won't leave her, his self esteem is too low. If he had friends they would be telling him to go. God knows what his family think of her. It's such a shame, he seems like a really nice guy. Their relationship won't end well.

choccyhazelnut

I actually wanna try and be friends with her so I can get in the whatsapp group just to see what goes down there 😂😂 and to see how long it would take her to bin me off for doing absolutely nothing 🤣 not gonna lie i’m a sucker for a bit of drama

• Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Ive only just seen the video of her ' in hospital ' with the fight song in the background! Please tell me she wasn't there just for a blood test 😂

Going on like she is fighting a deadly disease ffs

She wants to try being me for a day, 10 injections a day sometimes more, 25 tablets a day. Testing my blood sugar every two hours. 2 chronic pain conditions so always in pain. Unable to eat more than once a day. Have a shadow on my liver that I'm waiting a CT scan for now. Oh and throw in EUPD, anxiety, depression and aggrophobia for good measure 😂

She would never cope! Shout out to all of us that have to fight every single day and still get shit done! 💜

• Heart

Maccabec971411

Exactly. I don’t get how blind they are! How do they even manage to sit there, say she suffers so bad and that I don’t understand mental health when I go through more than half of what she claims.
She is what makes people ashamed to speak up, to not feel validated for their feelings etc. She’s a piss take.
She goes through bad mental health when it suits her, when she's had supposed miscarriages, when she's broken up with her bf.
People excuse her because she needs help doesn't make the way she is behaving and acting acceptable.
Thats like her committing murder then people saying "oh it's fine she's got issues".

The amount of people on her tik tok that still ask for proof she's a liar how about the 7 odd accounts she had. Multiple people know she's a liar and then plays mental health when it suits her.

I'd like to clarify I have mental health issues myself but I dont broadcast on social media for attention. Yes I have a TTC TIKTOK mainly to spread awareness about PCOS but I'm never broadcasting me crying over a boy etc.

Reactions: 5

kellysavage

She’s just gone live with a randomer, he’s asked what she does as a job and she’s said she doesn’t work, she’s an influencer 😭😭
Omg I saw this. ‘I don’t work, I’m an influencer’ did anyone see her boring live with Charl advertising those cheap wax melts and begging for gifts? I’m livid at the way she talks to Dan :(

justlurking2345

VIP Member
her test doesn’t come till 6pm!
i’d be itching to find out so i know what i’m doing with my life! i don’t know why she doesn’t just go to the shop!
she’d do her food shop on amazon if she could!

she’s so ill. she’s now singing that pissing john legend again on live.
also the way she swallows makes me really angry!😂
Seeing as nobody on here knows who I am, I’ll admit I’ve had a couple of pregnancy scares. Me and my partner aren’t quite ready yet, we’re safe and all that but in 4 & a half years there’s gunna be some scares/accidents whatever you wanna call it. All have been just scares/late periods/whatever, luckily! But those few hours between realising I’m late and getting to a shop and then doing the test are awful! I could barely think straight, it’s actually a really horrible feeling. How she’s sat there singing I don’t know? It’s clear it’s all lies again, she probably won’t even do the test when it arrives as she’ll want more attention. She’s angers me beyond belief.

Ps. Sorry to anyone going through struggles trying to get pregnant!! I don’t mean to trigger anyone or make anyone feel bad! I’m just expressing my feelings I had when I was panicking about it. Anyone who’s trying to conceive and it’s not working just yet, I hope it works out for you!!!❤

• Heart

rosslee1987

VIP Member
I can’t understand what hold this leach has on these people. How can they not see what’s going on?

endlessxluvv

She said her period is two months late, then one month, then a month and a half, she also said recently she was on her period and had bad period pain, make your mind up Karina. She said she doesn’t wanna be pregnant but yet doesn’t use any form of contraception. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Can’t wait to see what the pregnancy test says. Hurry up, Amazon 😂😂😂
The attitude on it! “Haha shut your fat gob” when someone said that she’s lying again. Think yours is fatter than hers.
I got blatantly ignored when I asked if she was keeping the camera on the test so we can see it develop

Seeing as nobody on here knows who I am, I’ll admit I’ve had a couple of pregnancy scares. Me and my partner aren’t quite ready yet, we’re safe and all that but in 4 & a half years there’s gunna be some scares/accidents whatever you wanna call it. All have been just scares/late periods/whatever, luckily! But those few hours between realising I’m late and getting to a shop and then doing the test are awful! I could barely think straight, it’s actually a really horrible feeling. How she’s sat there singing I don’t know? It’s clear it’s all lies again, she probably won’t even do the test when it arrives as she’ll want more attention. She’s angers me beyond belief.

Ps. Sorry to anyone going through struggles trying to get pregnant!! I don’t mean to trigger anyone or make anyone feel bad! I’m just expressing my feelings I had when I was panicking about it. Anyone who’s trying to conceive and it’s not working just yet, I hope it works out for you!!!❤
I’ve been tracking my cycle for months, gone through so many negatives that I’m sad enough to save them all so I can see progress for when I actually do manage to conceive.
Even with the slightest cramp I’m like is this it or is mother nature going to kick my ass last minute. She’s clearly not that worried and in that much pain when she’s still impersonating a dying cat! She’s so fucking frustrating.
Trying to conceive is a big deal overall, I wasn’t around completely when the first pregnancy lie happened, but now it’s just the start and I really want to 🥊

Last edited:

SC11

VIP Member
I'm starting to get pissed off with Dan. He is encouraging her on his live..."go on say hi, so they know you are there" he has been on live about 6 times today. Why? Does he love the drama too? She is rubbing off on him!