karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did u see the live last night? I always thought Mel was lovely but I saw a nasty side to her last night 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did u see the live last night? I always thought Mel was lovely but I saw a nasty side to her last night 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
I think she has a problem with alcohol I’m sure I’ve seen her say it before and yes pair of them were an embarrassment! Something went on with Shannon I saw her live an she was really upset I’m not really sure what went off there

Reactions: 3
I think she has a problem with alcohol I’m sure I’ve seen her say it before and yes pair of them were an embarrassment! Something went on with Shannon I saw her live an she was really upset I’m not really sure what went off there
It’s s shame as I’ve only ever seen her be lovely when she’s live, so when I saw her last night I was honestly gobsmacked 😶 the way she was talking to people was disgusting and poor Shannon she didn’t deserve any of that!

Reactions: 2
It’s s shame as I’ve only ever seen her be lovely when she’s live, so when I saw her last night I was honestly gobsmacked 😶 the way she was talking to people was disgusting and poor Shannon she didn’t deserve any of that!
I don’t know how it started tbh and I agree with Mel being lovely but last night wasn’t great it’s not going to help her career wise either being seen as bullying online 🤦‍♀️ I did find it funny though both their partners were trying to get hold of them but they were ignoring them 🤣 I bet there rough an full of regrets this morning

My friends trying to comment on this thread and its not letting her strange
Does anyone know how to resolve this at all? maybe its the thread settings

I don’t know how it started tbh and I agree with Mel being lovely but last night wasn’t great it’s not going to help her career wise either being seen as bullying online 🤦‍♀️ I did find it funny though both their partners were trying to get hold of them but they were ignoring them 🤣 I bet there rough an full of regrets this morning
Haha did they even get to the pub in the end last i saw them was at mcdonalds

• Haha
Does anyone know how to resolve this at all? maybe its the thread settings

Haha did they even get to the pub in the end last i saw them was at mcdonalds
Yeah Karina ordered about 20 shots for herself I fell asleep after that so no idea how it ended and who was the guy out with them 😳🤣

Wait a second… Has Mel left Karina in the hotel alone when she was meant to be taking her back home? I’m so confused, Dan says he has no clue what’s going on and Charl is saying she’s worrying like mad because none of them are answering their phones, someone Un-confuse me please!

Wait a second… Has Mel left Karina in the hotel alone when she was meant to be taking her back home? I’m so confused, Dan says he has no clue what’s going on and Charl is saying she’s worrying like mad because none of them are answering their phones, someone Un-confuse me please!
Nevermind Karina has posted a TikTok

I’m not clued up on who everyone is but Mel had a fight with Mark (assuming that’s her partner?) and had to leave. Karina is now missing and not answering anyone’s messages. Absolute drama. I’m not a fan of hers and I don’t want to say this is all for attention as Dan has said she’s done it before but I hope she’s alright.

EDIT she’s just posted a new video and honestly I think it’s just for attention now man.

Reactions: 5
What is actually happening? She can post a tiktok about it so im sure she’s not in danger 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.