karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching Karina’s live? I was on it but watching with the sound off and judging by the comments they’re talking about people “bullying” Karina? But everyone’s saying “if it’s in the past then why are you bringing it up?” So I’m assuming sazzy keeps mentioning it? I’m telling you, Sazzy is using Karina for likes and followers and she keeps having to bring up old drama to get attention because she knows that if she doesn’t then she doesn’t get many views/followers etc because her and Karina are both boring af. Sazzy is a massive user.

Reactions: 3
Anyone watching Karina’s live? I was on it but watching with the sound off and judging by the comments they’re talking about people “bullying” Karina? But everyone’s saying “if it’s in the past then why are you bringing it up?” So I’m assuming sazzy keeps mentioning it? I’m telling you, Sazzy is using Karina for likes and followers and she keeps having to bring up old drama to get attention because she knows that if she doesn’t then she doesn’t get many views/followers etc because her and Karina are both boring af. Sazzy is a massive user.
I’m on it now, sazzy kept reading out my comments saying “yeah she lied it’s in the past in defending my friend why does it bother you”

honestly I’m raging

Reactions: 4
I've just found Karinas sisters account. She definitely has special needs. Is Karina special needs too? I'm just wondering with all the lying etc? Maybe she doesn't understand. I really don't think she should be on social media at all.

I've just found Karinas sisters account. She definitely has special needs. Is Karina special needs too? I'm just wondering with all the lying etc? Maybe she doesn't understand. I really don't think she should be on social media at all.
She went to a special needs school but admitted on facebook that she passed assessments and has nothing wrong with her.

For Karina’s sister I don’t have a big background on so unsure.

Reactions: 1
She went to a special needs school but admitted on facebook that she passed assessments and has nothing wrong with her.

For Karina’s sister I don’t have a big background on so unsure.
In order for her to go to a special needs school, she would have needed an EHCP. She would have had a diagnosis. She can't just then claim she has passed assessments. That's not how it works, I know because I work in education.
The local authority won't spend money on her going to a special school if she didn't have significant needs.

In order for her to go to a special needs school, she would have needed an EHCP. She would have had a diagnosis. She can't just then claim she has passed assessments. That's not how it works, I know because I work in education.
The local authority won't spend money on her going to a special school if she didn't have significant needs.
She apparently had a diagnosis then “it went away” but it’s back now she claims alongside her ‘dementia’, brain injury, speech impediment, sleep apnea (what she wasn’t diagnosed, missed 2 appointments by sleeping in) and her thyroid problem.

God I wish she’d tell her secret of how she got rid of her disability, that would be great 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m actually bleeping fed up of people trying to excuse this massive low-life-piece-of-shits action by saying “oh she’s special needs!” “Oh maybe she doesn’t understand” BULLSHIT!!!!! My nephew has autism, he’s only little at the moment but as he gets older he will be taught right from wrong (just like he has been from being a toddler to now, before he was diagnosed. Him being special needs doesn’t change anything). He will not tell lies like she does because he will know it could be damaging. He will know how to act like a decent human being, because that’s what he is. The only thing “wrong” with Karina is that she’s a lazy, lying attention seeker who will go to any length for a bit of sympathy.
BEING👏🏻SPECIAL👏🏻NEEDS👏🏻DOESNT👏🏻EXCUSE👏🏻crappy👏🏻BEHAVIOUR.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m actually bleeping fed up of people trying to excuse this massive low-life-piece-of-shits action by saying “oh she’s special needs!” “Oh maybe she doesn’t understand” BULLSHIT!!!!! My nephew has autism, he’s only little at the moment but as he gets older he will be taught right from wrong (just like he has been from being a toddler to now, before he was diagnosed. Him being special needs doesn’t change anything). He will not tell lies like she does because he will know it could be damaging. He will know how to act like a decent human being, because that’s what he is. The only thing “wrong” with Karina is that she’s a lazy, lying attention seeker who will go to any length for a bit of sympathy.
I know she's just been on a live now but ended it due to a lot of hate ...she hasn't a Gemini now see haha

Whilst I agree with some of what you say, its also not that black and white.
My son has special needs and will lie in certain situations because he wants to fit in etc. However what Karina does lie about is not something that should be lied about, but I'm wondering if her comprehension of lying is there, she may not understand the consequences of her actions.
I can't stand her at all, and she shouldn't be on social media at all. I feel like someone should be looking out for her and teaching her what is right and wrong. She obviously needs some social support. I wonder if social services are involved with her.

Whilst I agree with some of what you say, its also not that black and white.
My son has special needs and will lie in certain situations because he wants to fit in etc. However what Karina does lie about is not something that should be lied about, but I'm wondering if her comprehension of lying is there, she may not understand the consequences of her actions.
I can't stand her at all, and she shouldn't be on social media at all. I feel like someone should be looking out for her and teaching her what is right and wrong. She obviously needs some social support. I wonder if social services are involved with her.
I totally understand that people will lie to fit in, usually a small fib or just bending the truth a little. However the things she lies about are disgusting and extremely triggering. There was also another girl on tiktok around a year ago who had “special needs” who was racist and homophobic and lots of people tried excusing her behaviour because she had special needs and didn’t understand the consequences etc. but I don’t think that’s right. While I don’t think people with special needs should be excluded from SM because that isn’t fair, I also don’t think it should be used as an excuse for awful behaviour because that then puts other decent people with special needs in a bad light. I don’t think they shouldn’t be allowed to use it, I just think their content maybe should be monitored and they should be properly educated on things that should not be said and things that are extremely offensive.

Having special needs doesn’t stop you from having morals lol. A kid lying to fit in because they don’t understand social stuff is very different to claiming someone was violent towards you to the point of breaking your jaw. I’m autistic btw, if that matters

• Sad
Reactions: 5
just seen someone catch her out in a lie!
she said her and dan we’re getting married next year!
someone commented saying ‘oh so you and dan are engaged, let us see the engagement ring’ and she was like.
no. we’re not engaged...

i mean. i knows it’s a basic lie
but why lie regardless
and if you can lie about that. what else do you lie about?

i also get people may get married without getting engaged first? but is that a thing? i’ve never heard it done?

Reactions: 3
just seen someone catch her out in a lie!
she said her and dan we’re getting married next year!
someone commented saying ‘oh so you and dan are engaged, let us see the engagement ring’ and she was like.
no. we’re not engaged...

i mean. i knows it’s a basic lie
but why lie regardless
and if you can lie about that. what else do you lie about?

i also get people may get married without getting engaged first? but is that a thing? i’ve never heard it done?
She lies about literally everything. I’m getting very bored of her, very quickly. I don’t watch any of her lives anymore unless there’s a bit of drama. Her face infuriates me.
Have you seen the video of her trying on a wedding dress when her and Dan were meant to get married last time? Before she went off with Tom😂😂😂

She lies about literally everything. I’m getting very bored of her, very quickly. I don’t watch any of her lives anymore unless there’s a bit of drama. Her face infuriates me.
Have you seen the video of her trying on a wedding dress when her and Dan were meant to get married last time? Before she went off with Tom😂😂😂
oh my god no!!
where is this?!

karinamainwaring29stone

On this account😂😂😂
oh my god!
not in a rude way. that’s not going to fit her anymore?

also.
why would you post it?
like surely you’d not want dan to see it until the day?

also. how are they going to pay for this wedding?
cause her and her dad don’t get on do they?

oh my god!
not in a rude way. that’s not going to fit her anymore?

also.
why would you post it?
like surely you’d not want dan to see it until the day?

also. how are they going to pay for this wedding?
cause her and her dad don’t get on do they?
No it isn’t going to😂😂😂

I believe they were meant to be getting married at the end of last year so I’m going to guess that photo/video was originally uploaded by her around this time last year? (I don’t know where she uploaded it originally though) and I assume Dan didn’t have an account/didn’t really use much SM so she probably thought he wouldn’t see it🤨🤨
I personally wouldn’t post a photo of my dress until after the wedding because I wouldn’t want anyone seeing it beforehand (other than my mum and sister who would help me choose/come to the fittings)

duck knows, probably just tell some more lies and try to get more benefits to pay for it. They’ll need a hell of a buffet to feed her and however many guests😂😂😂😂

My 10 year old Nephew has Autism too! Since he was little he was brought up in a household where he got taught what’s wrong and what’s right. He now must be the absolutely most honest kid I have ever met, he doesn’t even lie to stop people from getting into trouble 😂😂 He is very smart and will call you out himself.
He was also brought up around loving and kind-hearted people. When he got his diagnosis at the start, they were all like “He might not like touch, it’s very common” well she was wrong, he loves to give cuddles.. Literally loves it. He senses when you’re sad and I think that is just the cutest thing. I think Karina claiming to have any kind of special needs is definitely wrong, even if she did half of the actually diagnosed have better manners and heart than she does!
She’s just a liar who is aware that she’s lying. Her bringing special needs into it and other stuff is just creating a stigma like what she has done for everything else. She needs SERIOUS help.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.