karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally can’t get over how much money she makes from tik tok. She sits on her bed and shovels food down and her vocab consists of ‘bless you, thanks for the gifts’ And who the hell are all her new mods ffs. That Charl is sooo far up karinas arse! There’s something just not quite right about her, just loves stirring the pot and adding to the drama. That sazzy snake doesn’t give a tit about Karina, she just uses her for likes and gifts etc. It’s hilarious that she’s got a fake account on here and she sounds like that Johnny Vegas.
there was a few comments on her video of the present charl got her saying how she went live with her and karina was super rude and charl was crying on live apparently..
i missed that one.. but there’s a tonne of comments about it!

Wonder why she’s gone to hospital
the way she says ‘in hospital’ makes it seem like she’s been rushed in and something major has happened like she’s lost a limb!
she’s literally sat in a waiting room.. i swear she said she had to go back for more bloods?
or it’ll be linked to her thyroid.
i can’t see it being serious if she’s posted on tiktok🙄

it’s purely just attention to play the ‘woe is me’ card.

Reactions: 6
Right genuine question here. Why do we think Dan is with her? I understand he’s no saint at all, but he does work and just seems to enjoy his hobbies with his cars and games etc. Karina speaks to him like something she’s wiped off her shoe, takes everything out on him and is just basically a lazy pos who sits on that bed begging for money on social media.
I still see it as if he recieves threats/is emotionally manipulated when he tries to leave. As we all know he left her in the past and he probably has learnt and developed a fear from that.
I am glad he has hobbies like being in the garage, gaming etc it does get him time away from her, he seemed less stressed on lives when he was sat downstairs gaming by himself, with no nosey Karina talking to him like tit in the background.
If anybody is vulnerable in that relationship it is Dan. Karina is the gaslighter, the manipulater, the abuser; and Dan is sucked into that. Narcissistic relationships are a cycle, like there’s idealization; type of love bombing, Dan is the love of her life, he never does wrong, he supports her.. Then it goes to devaluation; Usually happens behind his back or in general like financial abuse etc.. Then there’s replacement, this happens mostly quickly, like she randomly mentioned she was meeting a guy (like lol what) probably after another argument and Karina noticed that she didn’t have a supply. Narcissists ALWAYS have a supply in relationships. Obviously Dan is discarded for like a day (or few minutes) and it comes back with the cycle continuing onto hoovering; attempting to blame Dan to make him feel bad and suck him back into the relationship, she probably tells him that it is all his fault that the argument took place even though it’s a higher chance that she started it with her dramatic ways. During this stage Narcissists also entice attention even if it is in a negative way, in Karina’s case it’s the Miscarriage lies, DV lies etc.. Making herself seem more ill than what she actually is, and she does all of that because she knows that is what Dan will stay for; because he feels guilty, and that he has to be there for the ‘vulnerability’ she doesn’t have.

That’s more than a essay i’ve ever wrote in school but after those 5 stages the cycle starts back and it just continues and continues. We may only see snippets of their life but I know this cycle and I know a manipulator when I see one. I feel very bad for Dan and where he is, but hopefully it’s only a matter of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I still see it as if he recieves threats/is emotionally manipulated when he tries to leave. As we all know he left her in the past and he probably has learnt and developed a fear from that.
I am glad he has hobbies like being in the garage, gaming etc it does get him time away from her, he seemed less stressed on lives when he was sat downstairs gaming by himself, with no nosey Karina talking to him like tit in the background.
If anybody is vulnerable in that relationship it is Dan. Karina is the gaslighter, the manipulater, the abuser; and Dan is sucked into that. Narcissistic relationships are a cycle, like there’s idealization; type of love bombing, Dan is the love of her life, he never does wrong, he supports her.. Then it goes to devaluation; Usually happens behind his back or in general like financial abuse etc.. Then there’s replacement, this happens mostly quickly, like she randomly mentioned she was meeting a guy (like lol what) probably after another argument and Karina noticed that she didn’t have a supply. Narcissists ALWAYS have a supply in relationships. Obviously Dan is discarded for like a day (or few minutes) and it comes back with the cycle continuing onto hoovering; attempting to blame Dan to make him feel bad and suck him back into the relationship, she probably tells him that it is all his fault that the argument took place even though it’s a higher chance that she started it with her dramatic ways. During this stage Narcissists also entice attention even if it is in a negative way, in Karina’s case it’s the Miscarriage lies, DV lies etc.. Making herself seem more ill than what she actually is, and she does all of that because she knows that is what Dan will stay for; because he feels guilty, and that he has to be there for the ‘vulnerability’ she doesn’t have.

That’s more than a essay i’ve ever wrote in school but after those 5 stages the cycle starts back and it just continues and continues. We may only see snippets of their life but I know this cycle and I know a manipulator when I see one. I feel very bad for Dan and where he is, but hopefully it’s only a matter of time.
this is so incredibly spot on

this is so incredibly spot on
I’ve always commented on his lives that the help is there for when he’s ready to want it. People can say that Karina isn’t abusive etc but it takes a lot to notice it.
How Dan is really quiet on her lives, like when he was controlled to start making TikTok’s again even when his face wasn’t visible to the screen I could sense that he was terrified to speak back. It was like Karina’s way or no way situation. No matter how many people say that he’s the enabler I don’t see it as that any more, he’s just a 21/22 year old man who clearly wants a healthy and happy relationship with a woman who gives him the reassurance and attention any one should get in a relationship in general. Karina is far too busy on lives to notice him.

Reactions: 4
Honestly this women really winds me up the wrong way. I'm sick of seeing her beg for gifts just cos. And then off showing videos of her brand new TVs ( which aren't hers ) shovelling food like its going out of fashion. And can I just say I'm a heavy women with a fear of eating in front of people just incase anyone thinks it's because I'm fattist i feel that way hahaha.. She's showing exactly what is wrong with the country. Sit on yer arse claim benefits do nothing all day and yet your still better off than most.

Right genuine question here. Why do we think Dan is with her? I understand he’s no saint at all, but he does work and just seems to enjoy his hobbies with his cars and games etc. Karina speaks to him like something she’s wiped off her shoe, takes everything out on him and is just basically a lazy pos who sits on that bed begging for money on social media.
her designer vagina x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can this fat witch seriously not just have bleeping cereal or toast for breakfast?! A full fry up yesterday and now a bacon sandwich today? With crisps?! Who has crisps with their breakfast? I know it shouldn’t be annoying me this much, but she eats like a bleeping pig. She’s literally going to have a heart attack before long and that isn’t me being mean or whatever, it’s literally just facts. She said she was 26st when she did slimming world towards the end of last year and she has most definitely put on weight since. She must be pushing 30st by now. It’s so unhealthy and disgusting. God I dislike her.

Reactions: 7
Can this fat witch seriously not just have bleeping cereal or toast for breakfast?! A full fry up yesterday and now a bacon sandwich today? With crisps?! Who has crisps with their breakfast? I know it shouldn’t be annoying me this much, but she eats like a bleeping pig. She’s literally going to have a heart attack before long and that isn’t me being mean or whatever, it’s literally just facts. She said she was 26st when she did slimming world towards the end of last year and she has most definitely put on weight since. She must be pushing 30st by now. It’s so unhealthy and disgusting. God I dislike her.
When she was stood in the kitchen cooking bacon I thought she’d got bigger 😳 and her breathing like is she ok

Reactions: 2
Her breathing is is much worse. Did she mention why she was in the hospital yesterday? Or just blood tests following on from her “thyroid problem”

I watched her exes TikTok live last night and bloody hell the boy is unhinged, it’s rather scary

Her breathing is is much worse. Did she mention why she was in the hospital yesterday? Or just blood tests following on from her “thyroid problem”
The thyroid problem that she will use as another excuse not to work.. like when she said her disability was not being able to get her words out when she speaks 🙄 funny that she speaks perfectly well when asking for gifts on live for hours on end, or doing videos of shoving food in its gob!

The only reason she has not to work is pure laziness, Dan deserves better than a lazy slob that can't even be bothered to make her man a meal after he's been at work all day! She's vile I can't stand her

Reactions: 6
😂😂 Right! I’ve been making Lawrence’s famous banana pancakes, maybe Karina should try them.. Much more healthier and filling, not bad with low fat yogurt and fruits on top.
Or maybe she could try breakfast bars, smoothies, toast: avacado, tomatoes on it, ONE poached egg, spinach etc, muesli; there’s plenty of protein granola breakfast sachets you can buy.
Having a bacon sandwich, which this is the 2nd lot of salty, fatty foods in 2 days.. The water doesn’t justify it and what the duck is with the crisps 😂😂 Can’t wait for her dinner 🥴

It was a follow-up test for her thyroid.. or thyroids as she apparently has 2 😂

• Haha
😂😂 Right! I’ve been making Lawrence’s famous banana pancakes, maybe Karina should try them.. Much more healthier and filling, not bad with low fat yogurt and fruits on top.
Or maybe she could try breakfast bars, smoothies, toast: avacado, tomatoes on it, ONE poached egg, spinach etc, muesli; there’s plenty of protein granola breakfast sachets you can buy.
Having a bacon sandwich, which this is the 2nd lot of salty, fatty foods in 2 days.. The water doesn’t justify it and what the duck is with the crisps 😂😂 Can’t wait for her dinner 🥴
There is much more healthy food she could be eating. And I don’t mean like bleeping rabbit food because I hate that too. But just not fatty, salty fried food every meal. Just have something low fat and simple. She goes from being on a “diet” for 2 days back to this extreme over eating😳😳 she must be consuming so many calories a day and does absolutely jack tit to be able to burn even a small percentage of them off. I’m not massively healthy, a bit overweight but I’ve started eating less and moving more (me and my sister have started walking 10,000 steps a day to raise money for a few charities) feels good to have another reason to be doing it and I’m really enjoying getting out for more exercise! But she wouldn’t even get out if it meant it would help other people. All she’s interested in is shovelling food down her throat at any given opportunity and sleeping😒😒
I reckon she’s gunna have a Burger King tonight, try the new vegan menu from there like she has everywhere else. It’s a good excuse to have takeaways if she says she “reviewing” the vegan burgers😒 bet she definitely has a sneaky Big Mac and normal kfc burger hidden behind the camera that she scoffs down when she’s finished filming. She makes me feel sick🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There is much more healthy food she could be eating. And I don’t mean like bleeping rabbit food because I hate that too. But just not fatty, salty fried food every meal. Just have something low fat and simple. She goes from being on a “diet” for 2 days back to this extreme over eating😳😳 she must be consuming so many calories a day and does absolutely jack tit to be able to burn even a small percentage of them off. I’m not massively healthy, a bit overweight but I’ve started eating less and moving more (me and my sister have started walking 10,000 steps a day to raise money for a few charities) feels good to have another reason to be doing it and I’m really enjoying getting out for more exercise! But she wouldn’t even get out if it meant it would help other people. All she’s interested in is shovelling food down her throat at any given opportunity and sleeping😒😒
I reckon she’s gunna have a Burger King tonight, try the new vegan menu from there like she has everywhere else. It’s a good excuse to have takeaways if she says she “reviewing” the vegan burgers😒 bet she definitely has a sneaky Big Mac and normal kfc burger hidden behind the camera that she scoffs down when she’s finished filming. She makes me feel sick🤢🤢
She thinks it’s healthy just because it’s vegan.. Even the McPlant has more salt in it than the fries. Her reviews aren’t even helpful, “mmm.. good.. 7/10” 😂😂😂 can’t be a 7 when you awfully moan with every bite.
She is absolutely disgusting. It takes a second to google healthy meal recipes she just can’t be arsed to gather ingredients and actually make them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.