karinamainwaring3 #2 Nona and her blunders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou to @kayefeluu20 for the title name!!!

anyone want to give a quick recap of Karina/Nona for any newbies/get us up to date?

Guys I’ve just been on karinas live and the way that Gemini spoke to that Shelley was disgusting. Shelley came on with facts, how the pictures of the little girl (the one who’s videos were liked by Tom) shouldnt have been shown, which is 100% CORRECT, and Gemini attacks her, sticking up for Karinas lies once again. Gemini pretending to be this hard woman when she’s literally acting like a child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Thankyou to @kayefeluu20 for the title name!!!

anyone want to give a quick recap of Karina/Nona for any newbies/get us up to date?

Guys I’ve just been on karinas live and the way that Gemini spoke to that Shelley was disgusting. Shelley came on with facts, how the pictures of the little girl (the one who’s videos were liked by Tom) shouldnt have been shown, which is 100% CORRECT, and Gemini attacks her, sticking up for Karinas lies once again. Gemini pretending to be this hard woman when she’s literally acting like a child.
I can’t understand scottish accents that well so I was struggling 😂😂 but their ‘report’ won’t turn into a case while it’s been all over social media, that’s an unfair case.
Sazzy, Gemini and Karina are all in the wrong and should accept that.. Gemini is a mother for gods sake I’d be scared for my life if I was her child. She’d technically give anyone a right to show their face in front of hundreds of people.
If they were that upset and really wanted him to get charged, they’d leave it off a public platform and quit speaking about it. They can sit on their arse all they want and call him a ‘perv’ but he’s not convicted.. At this point that’s their opinion of him and they shouldn’t try encourage others to think the same. Social media can affect you in court, so it’s like Tom can prove himself innocent, but be like “Well Karina is my ex, she says stuff like this to try and make me a bad person although she lies about blah blah blah etc” while showing full evidence he can create a whole case of his own and drag her down instead.

Reactions: 5
I just tuned in what a lovely name of this thread.. Omg I cannot believe what I've just seen and witnessed.. how foulmouthed was gemini then

Reactions: 2
it honestly makes me question if they’d care to talk about it or bother with it if it wasn’t karinas ex?
they’re going on about how it’s disgusting etc (which it is) however why don’t they spend their vast amount of time finding these people and reporting them?

Reactions: 4
it honestly makes me question if they’d care to talk about it or bother with it if it wasn’t karinas ex?
they’re going on about how it’s disgusting etc (which it is) however why don’t they spend their vast amount of time finding these people and reporting them?
My thoughts exactly why ain't they going out n finding others as well .. but no it has to be Tom.. if it's a police matter I'm pretty certain that they say to keep things off social media .. I don't think they will have a leg to stand on due to this today now tbh

Reactions: 3
Do they have screen shots of him talking to these girls? If it’s literally just him liking the videos then that’s not against the law (nor is it morally okay obviously). And they’ve definitely messed it up now with their shouting about it online. Idiots.

Do they have screen shots of him talking to these girls? If it’s literally just him liking the videos then that’s not against the law (nor is it morally okay obviously). And they’ve definitely messed it up now with their shouting about it online. Idiots.
They only said that he’s been liking underage posts, only at last minute they said he was messaging because they realised the story had no point.
But whether they have proof or not, they’ve already jeopardized it by shouting the situation on a live in front of hundreds of people.

Reactions: 2
Karina needs to grow some balls. She never speaks on her lives just let's the rottweilers take over. There all skanks who need to get a Hobby...... Or a job 🙄

Karina needs to grow some balls. She never speaks on her lives just let's the rottweilers take over. There all skanks who need to get a Hobby...... Or a job 🙄
😂😂 rottweilers exactly. Gemini can sit there all day and call Tom a perv, no surprise Karina didn’t speak up while she’s following Mark Feeley 🤨 she can’t sit there at all and act like she’s against child groomers.

• Heart
Honestly both Gemini and Sazzy come on live with Karina and then she just sits there and let’s them fight her battles. And she won’t answer things when she’s on her own, one of those join and she’s suddenly reading comments.
I’m still absolutely baffled at how Gemini spoke to that girl, NO ONE in those comments were agreeing with her and she was like a petulant child!!

Reactions: 3
Honestly both Gemini and Sazzy come on live with Karina and then she just sits there and let’s them fight her battles. And she won’t answer things when she’s on her own, one of those join and she’s suddenly reading comments.
I’m still absolutely baffled at how Gemini spoke to that girl, NO ONE in those comments were agreeing with her and she was like a petulant child!!
She just ended the live but was back on forcing tears out pulling the disability card again. It’s just a continuous cycle every time she’s not agreed with.
It’s like when she’s dueling she’ll read the comment out as if they want the other person to answer for her she’s 21 not 2.
And talking about Sazzy I heard she was 24 and Karina was 15 when they became friends.. How WEIRD 😂😂😂 I know relationships vs friendships are different but c’mon.

• Haha
she’s just popped on live again
crying🤦🏼‍♀️
claiming she’s sick of everything and having to prove she has disabilities after the old fb status of hers saying she didn’t!

what a bloody drama for a tuesday morning😂

Bloody hell, Ive been on holiday a week, she’s gone through various hair colours, 95 takeaways, and I need to catch up on the other thread, wtf has she done now 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OK honestly feel like the fame of having my title be chosen has already gone to my head, please standby for my Amazon Wishlist, which will feature absolutely nothing but tat & knock off Harry Potter merchandise 😙

Tom genuinely looks like Winifred Sanderson (no shade to Bette Midler)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OK honestly feel like the fame of having my title be chosen has already gone to my head, please standby for my Amazon Wishlist, which will feature absolutely nothing but tat & knock off Harry Potter merchandise 😙

Tom genuinely looks like Winifred Sanderson (no shade to Bette Midler)
Look at the pic I posted above.... angry kid pmsl

She hasn’t posted any dinner with Karina’s since she started it so who knows 😂😂😂 her ‘being downstairs more often’ goal has failed. she’s still spending her days in bed
Seeing as she hasn’t posted about it, I’m gunna say it isn’t going well🤣🤣🤣 probably had about 4 takeaways since it started😂😂😂
Dan hasn’t posted any din dins with Dan, either, since everyone ripped into his roast dinner on Sunday🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.