Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squittel

VIP Member
My husband says Amber Heard’s sister looks like Hugh Laurie. He just said “put some stubble on her and she’d be House”

I can’t unsee it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

princesssparklepants

I haven't seen the Whitney stuff just yet as had to stop to feed people (pah!). From reading the last 5 or so pages of thread 9 and these first few I am however reminded of the Celebrity Big Brother UK stuff when Roxanne had everyone believing her that Ryan had literally gone in at her with his fists repeatedly other than a gentle playfight where he air boxed around her.

She was nice as pie to him but cowering sobbing to others about how he'd hurt her and how he hated her etc etc with him none the wiser.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

50sGirl

VIP Member
One wonders why Johnny would allow all her friends to live in such close proximity to them if he was using her as a punchbag? Surely he would want them as far away as possible in case they overheard their fights and also wouldn’t he want to isolate her from her support network?
Make it make sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
I'm seeing a lot of articles supporting Amber, and push back against the Johnny support.
The arguments I've seen, I am able to rebuttal:

*Calling supporters his 'fans'...
I'm literally not a fan, and the only film of his I've watched is Edward Scissorhands.

*Saying women not supporting Amber are not feminists...
That's major gaslighting and weaponising womanhood, in order to manipulate people into blindly supporting her. I am not looking at Amber as a woman, but instead, a person who has done bad things. If a man done the things she done to a woman, trust and believe I would do much harder on him.

* The memes and jokes such as #amberturd is harsh. Saying we are making humour of domestic abuse...
No we are not, we mocking her ridiculous actions and lies. Not domestic abuse itself.

* Other women will be too scared to come forward now about domestic abuse...
Well actually, women have never been taken completely seriously before this, and Amber is the one who will make it harder in the future for real victims, men or women, period!

* Amber doesn't have to be the perfect victim...
I agree, as a victim can act or react in many ways. But does it mean we overlook the lack of evidence or witnesses?

What else am I missing?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

wibble

VIP Member
seen on twitter....

" Do the winners of Heard v Depp and Vardy v Rooney meet in the final?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

JAR21

VIP Member
Recorded depositions are incredibly boring.

Watching iO and Rocky is like watching paint dry.

Josh was more interesting.

Whitney is clearly just spouting what Amber has told her to say.

Reactions: 28
What I'm hearing is his spending and misery went up around the time he broke up with Vanessa and got together with Amber. His time with Amber increased his stress and unhappiness. She clearly brought out the worst in him and spent all his money with her friends. He probably deep deep down knew he made a mistake giving up his family and stability for this nightmare along with all the freeloaders. His ego and history made him feel pressured to make it work eventhough I would say he knew very early on he f£$k%d up. Poor guy, what a harsh lesson.... He will never trust anyone again.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Knitwit

VIP Member
Anyone seen this. It's really disturbing.
Wow. I hadn't seen this but I just looked it up on Twitter. That is a very stoned Amber on May 25, 2016, picking through food, and throwing what she doesn't want over her shoulder into the hallway while all of her friends wait patiently for her in the penthouse elevator like this is totally normal. Talk about power play. Melanie Ingelessis (make-up artist) is the one helping her pick through it. It shows her complete lack of respect for Johnny, his property, and his staff who will be the ones cleaning this up and her friends who are waiting

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Maybe JD snapped and smashed his own place containing his belongings up because he’s come home to a bunch of free-loading twats he doesn’t even know; taking the piss, lounging about? I expect he told them to leave and they wouldn’t so yeah if he did have a rampage I wouldn’t blame him at all.

Do we know the reason for this violent outburst that resulted in the outrageous treatment of innocent bananas? What is JD‘s explanation? And what does this incident even prove? He hasn’t harmed anyone? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
So let me get this straight, all these witnesses can say that Johnny took drugs and drank but no one can actually prove he was violent to Amber 🤨🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 24

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
It's crazy how they all admit to be sponging off him. It literally only made them look bad, and Johnny look better.

Also, this, I didn't clock this part!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
Rocky seemed such a “ mean girl “
Her friends were all toxic. I would rather be Billy no mates than surrounded by that bunch of twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

EllaBella89

VIP Member
That’s why I asked. Why would he randomly ring her and call her a bitch 🤣 doesn’t make a lick of sense 🥴 I thought maybe I’d missed the reason why? But I guess not 😳
All they have basically is;
Johnny Depp says mean things
Johnny Depp is a coke fiend / booze hound
Johnny Depp is friends with Marilyn Manson

Rinse, repeat. Rinse, repeat

#amberturd

EllaBella89

VIP Member
I’m reading through Runkle’s Twitter and apparently juror H shot him (JD) a sympathetic glance when it was mentioned everyone wants something from him. That actually made me feel sad too. For a guy with all the fame, friends, money… I bet he feels lonely as hell a lot of the time. Amber and her band of moochers took the piss more than most

• Heart