Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know why Rocky was crying. I've just seen a few of Rocky's old social media posts where she refers to Amber as her 'wife' - they have a few photos together ....one called 'date night' etc etc. Someone else posted them to Twitter ....very interesting. Is there anyone that this woman has not bedded?...
oh wow, thanks for posting. I agree who hasn't Amber slept with. No wonder Rocky's emotions were so real when they were crying.

Tbh I don't think any of those testimonies where that damning, all had different stories, all had inconsistencies, all came from what Amber had told them and all of them bar Whitney don't speak to her and have cut her off as a friend.
Maybe the makeup lady was the most believable, but the slight discolouration could have been botox bruises etc I can't see how a peach toned concealer covers up what Amber claims JD did to her 🤔
If I was a juror I'd have a big red flag hanging over all those people from yesterday that they've been forced to do this and can't go back on previous statements.
It's to be expected that Amber's witnesses are pro Amber and support her stories, otherwise they wouldn't be there.
If anything did happen (I believe he was awful to live with as an addict and liked to smash stuff up) then Amber blew it up and dramatised it not expecting it to get this far, so roped her friends in and now they're all caught up in a lie.
I heard that Amber didn't expect JD to sue her.

Reactions: 9
Can anyone tell me why she keeps turning to the Jury to tell her gurning lies? Why does she not look at the person asking the question?
I've studied this closely, thought about it deeply and the most meaningful explanation I can find is that its because she is an absolute dick! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
According to Twitter, in the depo shown yesterday, the make up artist confirmed the hair stylist was there first, for their prep for the James Corden show. And the hair stylist’s statement confirms she saw her without make up on and that there were no marks to her face.

And not only that, but to give them all master keys, so they could appear at any time!
That's what I thought. I shared a house at uni with 7 other people, the amount of times I'd walk in on people at times etc. I've seen some stuff 😂.
So many people over such a long time yet nothing! The photos don't help when they are describing absolute carnage and it's like a fruit bowl on the floor. Or all my necklace stands were all over but there's like some beads on the sofa.

Reactions: 9
Yeh I do too, though I do think his came from being goaded and his drug/alcohol abuse (no I am not saying everyone that uses drugs or drinks is abusive) I think Amber is an absolute nutcase though and probably hell to live with in any relationship. Whereas Johnny I feel does have a genuine decent side to him.
This is worth a read. She is far from the perfect victim but she still is one. https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/18/opinion/amber-heard-metoo.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur

Marilyn Manson now suing his ex for defamation. A pattern is ensuing. Abusers will not let try to block their victims speaking out! Also interesting that Manson hung out with Johnny.

How can anyone excuse Johnny's language regarding women also? He is far from innocent

Reactions: 5
Anyone seen this. It's really disturbing.
Wow. I hadn't seen this but I just looked it up on Twitter. That is a very stoned Amber on May 25, 2016, picking through food, and throwing what she doesn't want over her shoulder into the hallway while all of her friends wait patiently for her in the penthouse elevator like this is totally normal. Talk about power play. Melanie Ingelessis (make-up artist) is the one helping her pick through it. It shows her complete lack of respect for Johnny, his property, and his staff who will be the ones cleaning this up and her friends who are waiting

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I am just listening to the acting coach and she seems to describe their arguments well.

She also seems to be a credible witness for AH.

It seems that the acting coach was with AH when JD yelled at AH for going out 😱 If this is true, or if the jury believes it, he will lose his case, surely?

Reactions: 2
I am just listening to the acting coach and she seems to describe their arguments well.

It seems that the acting coach was with AH when JD yelled at AH for going out 😱 If this is true, or if the jury believes it, he will lose his case, surely?
But was he yelling because she’d gone out alone, at night, and he thought she should have had security with her?

We've all heard the video of her yelling, so she’s not exactly a shrinking violet. She can’t claim to be traumatised by someone else yelling.

Reactions: 17

Do you know where the ecb is? It's literally the worst part of down town LA.

Reactions: 3
But was he yelling because she’d gone out alone, at night, and he thought she should have had security with her?

We've all heard the video of her yelling, so she’s not exactly a shrinking violet. She can’t claim to be traumatised by someone else yelling.
No, at 8:15 the acting coach said that she went out with AH during the day to get a slice of pizza and when they came back JD had yelled at them and they tried to placate him and then the acting coach went to her own space.

And the acting coach also said that AH had mentioned the bottle incident.

Do you know where the ecb is? It's literally the worst part of down town LA.
No, but the acting coach said that she was living with them in Australia?

Reactions: 1
If you've had the tit kicked out of you, over a number of years, you'd expect to be able to produce better photos than the ones she has done - based on the amount of other tit she's managed to produce photos of.
Agree, apparently when she handed over all her devices there were over 84,000 photographs on them .. and the pictures she uses to show her so called Injures from all her alleged attacks were the ones we have seen ... Which in my opinion looked like she slept funny on the redness pic...and I'm sorry but I don't see black eyes or broken swollen nose in the other one.

Reactions: 15
Actually another massive narcissistic trait is to accuse another for the ‘wrongs’ they themselves have done.
My brothers narcissistic ex was always screaming at him and accusing him of cheating on her with 100s of other women. When they eventually spilt up, turns who she was seeing loads of other men behind his back.
I believe cheats always accuse their partner of cheating as imo they fear their partner is acting/behaving the same way they do when apart from their partner... Like cheating.

All my past partners that cheated on me would accuse me, the ones that never didn't cheat.

Can anyone tell me why she keeps turning to the Jury to tell her gurning lies? Why does she not look at the person asking the question?
The jury is made up of mostly young males(more men than women)....other lawyers online seem to think she is trying to sway them, but the lawyers who have managed to get into the court gallery are saying the jury seem uncomfortable with her constant staring

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
No, at 8:15 the acting coach said that she went out with AH during the day to get a slice of pizza and when they came back JD had yelled at them and they tried to placate him and then the acting coach went to her own space.

And the acting coach also said that AH had mentioned the bottle incident.

No, but the acting coach said that she was living with them in Australia?
Pretty sure at this point it was back in LA. But I need to re watch because I kept drifting.

I believe cheats always accuse their partner of cheating as imo they fear their partner is acting/behaving the same way they do when apart from their partner... Like cheating.

All my past partners that cheated on me would accuse me, the ones that never didn't cheat.

The jury is made up of mostly young males(more men than women)....other lawyers online seem to think she is trying to sway them, but the lawyers who have managed to get into the court gallery are saying the jury seem uncomfortable with her constant staring
This is the jury, for those that haven’t seen it. I’m sure Amber has made an art form out of manipulating men (and women), no doubt she will think she can do it now too

25C1ADC2-2DEB-4E37-8C86-610037660C77.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Agree, apparently when she handed over all her devices there were over 84,000 photographs on them .. and the pictures she uses to show her so called Injures from all her alleged attacks were the ones we have seen ... Which in my opinion looked like she slept funny on the redness pic...and I'm sorry but I don't see black eyes or broken swollen nose in the other one.
I wonder if Depp's tech person is going to talk about the problems was getting amber to turn over her cell phone so they could look at photos before the start of the trial

Reactions: 7
Are the jury allowed to make notes as I for one would be lost with weeks worth of information.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
One wonders why Johnny would allow all her friends to live in such close proximity to them if he was using her as a punchbag? Surely he would want them as far away as possible in case they overheard their fights and also wouldn’t he want to isolate her from her support network?
Make it make sense!
And they had keys to PH3, so could walk in at any moment

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.