Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my honest opinion I think the makeup artist is credible to a certain degree, correct me if I’m wrong..

•makeup artist states she was not there the night before she done the makeup for James cordon show, but states the Hair stylist was.
• hair stylist testifies she was there the night before and saw no visible injuries to AH.
• makeup artist testifies she is used to creating bruises and covering up bruises using a “ bruise kit” ( which does seem like she has been instructed to say by lawyers, as many makeup artists have said they never refer to a colour wheel as that)
• So hairstyles testifies seeing no injuries night before but makeup artist testifies seeing them on the day of James cordon show.
the injuries around the eyes she claims were bruising of the colours blueish/yellow.
• if that is correct, sure that colour bruising indicates a bruise coming to the end of its cycle, as in a old bruise, which means if there was injuries how could fresh injuries from the night before be that colour.

possible if there was injuries they are old and from possible Botox ? Or possibly been created by makeup artist as she has experience creating bruises?
• also an outside makeup artist has made it know that makeup artist are now allowed to cover up fresh wounds, how could she cover up a “ gash, bleeding lip” and without showing cracks in the lips.
• also amber testifies that the lip would bleed as soon as she opens her mouth which there is no evidence off????
Good points, I must have zoned out a bit 🤷‍♀️ as I don't recall about the other make up artist but your BIB - I heard her say the colours but it didn't register. 🤦‍♀️ I feel stupid. Bruises change colour from when they're fresh to healing. Thanks for this. (y)

ETA I think my one grey cell has been overworked with this case & is on overload, lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do people think this trial will have any bearing on his reputation? It exposes a lot about him as well. Hard to know.

Not much that people weren't aware of before though, and i imagine there are also a few of us who did think Amber was telling some truth at the beginning of the trial (myself included) that are far more dubious about this having seen the evidence.

I think it's going to do way more favours for him than her whatever the outcome.

Reactions: 8
Depp team leave the court.... unconfirmed reports of them doing the Haka....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
just watching courthouse looks like everyone has not arrived yet and people walking out 🤔

But Amber and Elaine are there, just waiting for the whole Depp team and the Judge oc

Wtf is going on. J and all his legal team left so have a lot of the gallery but all of A team still there

Amber and team hang around like a bad smell, that’s why J Team and gallery left 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Souveniers....

Unconfirmed.... Amber is pledging a lock of hair ;)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.