Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Former band mate & (was) a long time friend. Basically confirmed he drank, did drugs, could be jealous, that a lot of it was in his head, grew distant from Bruce & texted saying he had stabbed him (JD) in the back but refused to elaborate. Bruce saying he thinks lots of lies told about him. They haven't been in contact for (I think) 4 years. Bruce saying lots of people around JD vying to be seen as JD's best friend. Had never seen JD hit her, etc.
Like Emily D. Baker commented, all in all, he was a useful witness in the sense that his testimony confirmed that Johnny did drugs, Johhny drank AND Johnny did not get angry or violent.

Reactions: 14
Former band mate & (was) a long time friend. Basically confirmed he drank, did drugs, could be jealous, that a lot of it was in his head, grew distant from Bruce & texted saying he had stabbed him (JD) in the back but refused to elaborate. Bruce saying he thinks lots of lies told about him. They haven't been in contact for (I think) 4 years. Bruce saying lots of people around JD vying to be seen as JD's best friend. Had never seen JD hit her, etc.
JD thought he'd stabbed him in the back when he testified against him.

Mines still OK Jar
Despite supposedly having loads of MBs I think my internet is being tit

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Has it been reported what Johnny Depp’ net worth was and what it is now? Because he’s lost a huge amount of money I believe.

Reactions: 2
So let me get this straight, all these witnesses can say that Johnny took drugs and drank but no one can actually prove he was violent to Amber 🤨🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 24
JD thought he'd stabbed him in the back when he testified against him.

Despite supposedly having loads of MBs I think my internet is being tit
Ah ok, thanks (y) I heard him saying JD wasn't happy about him testifying but when Bruce said he didn't know why JD texted & JD wouldn't tell him I didn't connect that to his testimony as Bruce seemed to be in the dark as to why JD grew distant.

Reactions: 1
How exactly do these witnesses help Amber?
Looks like they are trying to build a case that Johnny did not lose all his lucrative jobs due to Amber's op-ed but due to him being a drunk, unreliable, and having a bad reputation in the film industry... so Amber would not have to pay 100 million.

Reactions: 7
What I'm hearing is his spending and misery went up around the time he broke up with Vanessa and got together with Amber. His time with Amber increased his stress and unhappiness. She clearly brought out the worst in him and spent all his money with her friends. He probably deep deep down knew he made a mistake giving up his family and stability for this nightmare along with all the freeloaders. His ego and history made him feel pressured to make it work eventhough I would say he knew very early on he f£$k%d up. Poor guy, what a harsh lesson.... He will never trust anyone again.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did anyone just see the audience wave enthusiastically to Johnny? There is something so uncomfortable about that for me. In a court setting fawning over the alleged abuser
Technically you can call him a wife beater after his U.K. trial.
I think having fans in the court setting is just ridiculous. I saw one of the fans actually in the court waving at him as he walked away, it’s madness!

Does anyone know when Jennifer Howell will be testifying? Apparently that's going to be the zinger.
I didn’t think she was going to testify?
Does anyone know the end date of the trial, it’s in June sometime I thought?

Reactions: 2
What I'm hearing is his spending and misery went up around the time he broke up with Vanessa and got together with Amber. His time with Amber increased his stress and unhappiness. She clearly brought out the worst in him and spent all his money with her friends. He probably deep deep down knew he made a mistake giving up his family and stability for this nightmare along with all the freeloaders. His ego and history made him feel pressured to make it work eventhough I would say he knew very early on he f£$k%d up. Poor guy, what a harsh lesson.... He will never trust anyone again.
I think if he was given a time machine, he would have never left Vanessa and never would have married Amber.

Reactions: 12
BiB: Absolutely. He felt like a fool, he felt ashamed. Also, he was manipulated and from time to time love bombed and perhaps he truly hoped for some time that if he tries harder the "too-good-to-be-true dream girl Amber" will be back and they'll have a chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Didn’t Mandel just say that he filed Johnny’s tax returns? Because Johnny testified under oath that Mandel didn't file for 17 years so surely Johnny has committed perjury?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.