Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The court photographer is there with the ZZ Top beard. Think Amber’s gone to powder her nose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I made it back in record time, va va vrooooom and they are bloody late! @wibble got a haiku update? I have totally missed all Whitney stuff, so muchos catching upus to do! :LOL:🙏
She didn't help Amber much
made her look guilty
and set up Jennifer Howell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Judge back mentions the delayed juror arrived and now onto prelims

I honestly hope the jury favours neither. She's a liar and doesn't deserve a penny.

Johnny wanted the tapes out there so we could see what a psycho she is and rehabilitate his reputation, which he has done to a good extent.

That's good enough for me.
I hear ya & agree as even if JD 'loses' I think it's still a 'win' for him in as much as he's got his side of the story out & shown how abusive she is & a liar. But I would still like to see the formality of the jury finding for him.

Reactions: 8
Can anyone explain to me, in basic terminology, whats left to happen?
Is it just ambers side witnesses left? or can it go back to JDs witnesses too?
I know closing arguments are Friday 27th so between now and then, whats the process?

Watching Legal bytes, and they're saying if Amber took responsibility for the finger incident, (or at least something), her whole story would seem more credible. Because there's no way any human being can be totally perfect, blameless, innocent, like she's portraying. It's impossible. We all have faults, naturally.

They're saying she hasn't humanised herself.
Example: she downplayed her wine consumption. I love wine, I'd be relating to her more if she admitted loving it too 🤣 (not that you have to relate to someone for them to be more credible). But you get my point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
That juror will have a very good reason for being late and I quite like that a regular person has kept the world's press, Hollywood's royalty, and C-list actor waiting. The judge won't be pleased but will understand, Depp will roll with it, Amber not so much

Reactions: 10
It would definitely serve her better than... I don't know that person, they don't know me, I wasn't there.

Wouldn't you at least brush your hair and put on a shirt if you were going to have a video deposition?!? Looking at you Bruce...

• Haha
Next witness Bruce Wiccan, band member of JD, known since ‘82

Do people think this trial will have any bearing on his reputation? It exposes a lot about him as well. Hard to know.
Perhaps those who took the rag The Sun & London trial & Amber as gospel have been given good reason to review their opinions having now seen all the lies, heard the tapes & her abusive nature & seen the lack of evidence supporting her claims.
It seems from the London trial it has always been one way, her way & if this trial shows nothing else it has shown there are two sides.
His alcohol/drug issues haven't been a secret & it didn't seem to affect his popularity & I say that as someone who has enjoyed some of his films but wouldn't call myself a fan.

Reactions: 11
seen on twitter....

" Do the winners of Heard v Depp and Vardy v Rooney meet in the final?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I do apologise for all my post 🙈🤣
I’ve just had a little cry as I am going through PPD and I have been sensitive and had some bad news and ending up just letting out stuff I had bottled up for ages

anyway once I has finished crying, I looked in the mirror to sort myself out I notice my eyes and the side of my cheek is very red and puffy and my under eyes look dark ( never had dark under eyes). Could pass as being hit in the face😂😂😂 especially if I play around with editing tools LOL😉

I also have health issues and when I lost my grandfather my under eyes went darker than Amber's. I have auto immune issues and often have dark under eyes, my daughter gets them too. So I'm pretty sure there are many many many reasons that she could have had circles under her eyes they have nothing to do with injuries.

I think she was taking these photos for completely different reasons, to monitor something completely unrelated and found they would be useful to sell her story.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.