Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New poster here - anyone know what’s on the agenda for todays court sesh?? Please no more depos, I feel like I was actually there when these incidents happened I’ve heard the same rehearsed story so much!

Reactions: 7
New poster here - anyone know what’s on the agenda for todays court sesh?? Please no more depos, I feel like I was actually there when these incidents happened I’ve heard the same rehearsed story so much!
yes there is a depos, i think just one
Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 1.16.29 AM.png

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has been asked already I've fallen behind the threads are moving so fast😂
Why are AHs witnesses primarily recorded depositions from 2019/20/21, were none of them willing to appear in person for her?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has been asked already I've fallen behind the threads are moving so fast😂
Why are AHs witnesses primarily recorded depositions from 2019/20/21, were none of them willing to appear in person for her?
2022 she got no friends

• Haha
Reactions: 18
jan 2022, this is rocky.
Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 1.32.03 AM.png

To be fair, I imagine some people can’t or don’t want to fly across the country to say exactly what they said years or months ago, especially if they have their own business to mind and don’t even keep in touch that much.

All Johnny’s live witnesses were also either family, paid experts, employees and friends like Isaac, who appears to be a freelance artist and lives for free in Johnny’s apartment.

Reactions: 7
Am i right im thinking the only fight anyone saw was the one with whitney and the stairs?

Reactions: 3
One wonders why Johnny would allow all her friends to live in such close proximity to them if he was using her as a punchbag? Surely he would want them as far away as possible in case they overheard their fights and also wouldn’t he want to isolate her from her support network?
Make it make sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
One wonders why Johnny would allow all her friends to live in such close proximity to them if he was using her as a punchbag? Surely he would want them as far away as possible in case they overheard their fights Aand also to isolate her from her support network? Make it make sense!
The narrative is that it wasn’t a premeditated thing, that he was only acting like this when under influence of something and wouldn’t be aware of the severity of these fights.

thank you, the ones actually appearing in real time on the stand must be seen as far more credible than the ones recorder 1-3 years ago surely!?
I think the problem with the recorded depositions is the jury switch off
Listening to someone who was in court yesterday they said you could tell the jury where switched off and bored 😴

Reactions: 9
I bailed yesterday after Whitney, I couldn't do any more of the pre-recorded depos. The three-way between Amber had with Elon and Cara Delevigne while she was still married to Johnny is all over Twitter, I thought that will teach me. It turns out it was cut from Josh Drew's testimony, who was a credible witness.
So Amber is getting it on with Cara, Elon, and James Franco while she is married and Johnny is 'crazy', 'paranoid', and 'jealous'? He was gaslit.

🤣 Cara 'Dela-vig-ney'🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
jan 2022, this is rocky.
View attachment 1277491
I know why Rocky was crying. I've just seen a few of Rocky's old social media posts where she refers to Amber as her 'wife' - they have a few photos together ....one called 'date night' etc etc. Someone else posted them to Twitter ....very interesting. Is there anyone that this woman has not bedded?...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
According to Twitter, in the depo shown yesterday, the make up artist confirmed the hair stylist was there first, for their prep for the James Corden show. And the hair stylist’s statement confirms she saw her without make up on and that there were no marks to her face.

One wonders why Johnny would allow all her friends to live in such close proximity to them if he was using her as a punchbag? Surely he would want them as far away as possible in case they overheard their fights and also wouldn’t he want to isolate her from her support network?
Make it make sense!
And not only that, but to give them all master keys, so they could appear at any time!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tbh I don't think any of those testimonies where that damning, all had different stories, all had inconsistencies, all came from what Amber had told them and all of them bar Whitney don't speak to her and have cut her off as a friend.
Maybe the makeup lady was the most believable, but the slight discolouration could have been botox bruises etc I can't see how a peach toned concealer covers up what Amber claims JD did to her 🤔
If I was a juror I'd have a big red flag hanging over all those people from yesterday that they've been forced to do this and can't go back on previous statements.
It's to be expected that Amber's witnesses are pro Amber and support her stories, otherwise they wouldn't be there.
If anything did happen (I believe he was awful to live with as an addict and liked to smash stuff up) then Amber blew it up and dramatised it not expecting it to get this far, so roped her friends in and now they're all caught up in a lie.

Reactions: 12
Can anyone tell me why she keeps turning to the Jury to tell her gurning lies? Why does she not look at the person asking the question?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.