Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed absolutely everything that person said. I just cannot stay focused on video depositions.

Reactions: 8
On a court break. Anyone seen the YT vid with Adam talking to Emily D Baker?

While I’m not shocked they drove you off that thread it goes into the fan dynamic which obviously a lot of Depp fans fall into as well and it paints all people interested as for or against, only black or white no nuance - especially in social media and online forums. I think it’s clear in both situations there’s a level of shittiness on both sides.
I saw this amazingly bad take from one of the Heard stan accounts yesterday though which made me howl:
1652978764014.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So Ms Sadanaga having reviewed the evidence in this case, have you recomended any of the officers for retraining, reassignment or reprimand?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I haven't really been keeping up with her witnesses, it's boring and everything they say is as a result of what she, a liar has told them.

There is much more interesting content in here

Reactions: 7
Legalbytes now referencing Why It’s Time To Believe Amber Heard | British Vogue - we have to believe all women because they are women according to Vogue - they are discussing how MSM is now doubling down on believe all women and it's going to get worse in the next week.

To me that article appears to have been written by someone who hasn't actually watched the case at all!

ETA just saw that the person who wrote that article also wrote one about how And Just Like That was "fab".... says it all really

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is the social media guy on next?

No doubt to say the internet is part of the conspiracy....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's crazy how they all admit to be sponging off him. It literally only made them look bad, and Johnny look better.

Also, this, I didn't clock this part!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.