Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell? Is team misheard just putting in filler depositions, because they have no other witnesses? Have they already gone beyond the abuse stage of the trial to damages?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s everybody’s thoughts? They are both barking mad. Who’s going to win, if anybody?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What the hell? Is team misheard just putting in filler depositions, because they have no other witnesses?
Pretty much.

The shock and awe failed and now they have resorted to ridiculing their client.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How did you become aware Mr Depp had anxiety?
I popped a crisp packet behind his back.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is turning more into an argument about johnny's recreational drug/alcohol use and him being generous to strangers rather than 'defamation'.
I need someone to break this down for me haha

Reactions: 6
Its not making excuses at all, it seems like abandonment issues doesn’t it? I see the same from what I’ve heard about Amber too, and I have sympathy for her childhood. You have to start taking accountability though, don’t you. It seems like JD hurts himself more than anyone else, and is self destructive. Amber is like a heat seeking missile
Agree. (y) He seems to have more self awareness (trying to get/stay clean, etc) she just wants people to believe everyone else is the problem/lying, etc.

Reactions: 13
I'm guessing they left this to last, because he is their strongest witness.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.