Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So i just watched a video of the video deposition of-- Josh
Has anyone has a look at that?!

Josh Drew says Amber Heard had a three way with Elon Musk & Cara Delevingne

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And Amber had the audacity to lie that Johnny separated her from all her friends... (The opposite seems to be true, she separated him from his friends and tried to come between him and his children).
Actually another massive narcissistic trait is to accuse another for the ‘wrongs’ they themselves have done.
My brothers narcissistic ex was always screaming at him and accusing him of cheating on her with 100s of other women. When they eventually spilt up, turns who she was seeing loads of other men behind his back.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Didn’t Josh also mention he was a DV survivor? Wonder if it was his ex wife Rocky who abused him?

• Sad
Actually another massive narcissistic trait is to accuse another for the ‘wrongs’ they themselves have done.
My brothers narcissistic ex was always screaming at him and accusing him of cheating on her with 100s of other women. When they eventually spilt up, turns who she was seeing loads of other men behind his back.
Exactly, they are constantly projecting, and accuse others of the horrible things they have done.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t know how accurate this is or if I’m correct but I have heard that if you experience trauma at a young age it is possible to delay mental growth and maturity. So is it possible he could mentally be stuck there. He may find it hard to express he’s emotions and feelings due to sustaining such trauma from his mother that he probably lashes out and takes that out furniture etc
I have also heard this. You get ‘stuck’ at the age of your trauma. If that makes sense?

Reactions: 4
Same happened to me, my ex accused me of everything under the sun which I had not done. He began acting very weird with me and lying about his whereabouts one day and ignoring me then has his best friend ring and say he was with him and wasn’t well LOL. Same day I was out and saw his car parked a restaurant when I was driving and thought wtf. I walked into the place and he was sat there with hes ex gf who he constantly bitched about how horrible she was previously 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Camilla took pictures with the alpacas 😂🥺

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Dunno when this picture was taken...

It's Io and Raquel....

That's disgusting. They are apparently on the same level of scumminess as Amber, no wonder they were all such good friends. Horrible human beings.

• Angry
  • Sick
So this is the deposition of Jennifer Howell explaining what Whitney told her about the stairs incident.
Then what Whitney testified in court today.

So it is possible that actually amber was going after Johnny on the stairs and Whitney got in the middle of them two as she was scared amber was going after Johnny and because Whitney gets in the way of amber going after him amber tried to push her down the stairs but is now covering for her in court and now saying that Johnny came behind and hit her????
1193BE74-02DE-42BF-9A5E-5DCF67C59208.jpeg
01BDA182-6C85-4458-8240-3B63E7EB04E2.jpeg

Rocky seemed such a “ mean girl “
Her friends were all toxic. I would rather be Billy no mates than surrounded by that bunch of twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anybody else think Turd's hairstyle is channelling a Scissorhands housewife's? I'm getting quite arrogant and haughty vibes off her today. I think she is very skilled at manipulation and creating drama. She effectively surrounded herself with her friends in the penthouses whilst Johnny was increasingly isolated from his friends and family. She goaded him at a time he was struggling to detox and needed support. Yes the arguments are ugly but it breaks my heart when she was trying to stop him seeing his kids. Even if Vanessa and him were over romantically it must have been so hard adjusting to being with this she-devil after years spent with a partner who understood him.
I thought she was channeling Lauren Bacall/Slim. They called themselves Steve (Humphrey Bogart) and Slim from To Have and Have Not. I think she is still trying to reach him on some level.
Image 5-19-22 at 1.02 AM.jpg

• Heart
I went to google Rochelle Hathaway and look what I found..View attachment 1276650 That mark on her shirt looks like somethingthat was writtenon the counter we saw earlier the exclamation point with a funny circle under
Good catch....
What's the symbol?

Closest I could find was some satanic thing, even for this trial that is going a bit far.

"Why be a Fraud? All is such Bullshit." Is what is written on the counter.

The thing is, when she was testifying about the writing on the mirror she said something a bit odd - to paraphrase - 'she couldn't understand why he was writing with blood from the stump because there were plenty of paint brushes around.'
Which made me wonder...

Maybe it is some weird cult....
After all God did send a shaft of light to illuminate Camille when she was exposing the charity fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Good catch....
What's the symbol?

Closest I could find was some satanic thing, even for this trial that is going a bit far.

"Why be a Fraud? All is such Bullshit." Is what is written on the counter.

The thing is, when she was testifying about the writing on the mirror she said something a bit odd - to paraphrase - 'she couldn't understand why he was writing with blood from the stump because there were plenty of paint brushes around.'
Which made me wonder...

Maybe it is some weird cult....
After all God did send a shaft of light to illuminate Camille when she was exposing the charity fraud.
It's the symbol for the movie Brave....

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.