Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
Oh no, why didn't she say what she'd said or is it classed as hearsay? Or is Jennifer going to take the stand and that questioning will lead to what she told her when she stayed with her?

Proof8

Chatty Member
No, at 8:15 the acting coach said that she went out with AH during the day to get a slice of pizza and when they came back JD had yelled at them and they tried to placate him and then the acting coach went to her own space.

And the acting coach also said that AH had mentioned the bottle incident.

No, but the acting coach said that she was living with them in Australia?
Pretty sure at this point it was back in LA. But I need to re watch because I kept drifting.

Just William

VIP Member
Johnny is writing notes which Ben Chew is reading, I don't know if it is allowed but it is having a real-time reaction

It is totally Team Ioan over there. I can acknowledge till I am blue in the face that Alice is nuts and a nightmare and point out that the one responsible parent had a My mum was the greatest support through my own divorce, all the things that made my upbringing a nightmare and made me so angry with her shifted. My mum had the benefit of that experience and was so kind and understanding she was with me that I wasn't with her as a teenager.

You were always the kindest most balanced. You stood up for me even if you didn't agree. You can disagree and still be kind
Thank you. I still hope to see you back there. 🥰 xxx

BIB - just seen this. He was very animated & talking & smiling with Ben when Ellen said he called his assistant pig or a pig.

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Aww this is awful.. so sad to see what he's gone through and what lead to his addictions etc.. it's such a tragedy he met Amber because that was the worst thing that could happen to him

Just goes to show you never know what someone else has been through...whether you like him or not, whose team you are on this is tragic.. it's actually making me well up.
Same 😪 but I don’t understand what he’s reading out?? Why is it all broken up?

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
I'm waaay behind today! But just wanted to add that JD was also in London Fields.

The movie is so bad. Like woefully bad! I'm not surprised that neither of them wanted the movie to come out. I think the whole thing is on YouTube for free
i thought it had ended up in the cutting room bin

wibble

VIP Member
It would definitely serve her better than... I don't know that person, they don't know me, I wasn't there.