Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if i was scared hiding in a communal exercise area from a mad man violent brandishing bottles why would I go BACK into the penthouse? surely id be leaving the building

Reactions: 18
I don't understand the fascination with Camille. She did her job with AH on the stand. That's all. Rebecca today did her job with Whitney on the stand. That's all. The team obviously discussed how to approach Whitney as a witness and agreed to take it lightly and make it brief. Camille isn't wonder woman.
She won The Best Lawyer To Watch award, so must be pretty good.

Reactions: 5
I don't understand the fascination with Camille. She did her job with AH on the stand. That's all. Rebecca today did her job with Whitney on the stand. That's all. The team obviously discussed how to approach Whitney as a witness and agreed to take it lightly and make it brief. Camille isn't wonder woman.
I think considering the rumours that Amber regularly abused Whitney is something that could/should have been brought up as it clearly causes doubt to her credibility as a witness. There was a video of W with friends talking about Amber beating her up on an earlier thread! I would have liked to have seen some Q's about this. Also read on here that Whitney's statement has changed from London so why wasn't that challenged? Just feel she got off lightly. JD's witnesses seemed to have been grilled more.

This case has everything... now we have a Marzian....

I take it you have seen Amber and Johnny's bed before?
Yes.

aye, aye.....

Reactions: 3
This case has everything... now we have a Marzian....

I take it you have seen Amber and Johnny's bed before?
Yes.

aye, aye.....
anyone else get the impressions they are all boinking each other at various points or at least all doing Amber.

I havent been in my friends bedrooms since I was a teenager

Reactions: 13
Here's an odd thing - apparently Raquel Pennington is now married or at least engaged to this chap (Mana Hira Davis) that was kissing Misheard rather passionately in this vid: https://pagesix.com/tv/amber-heards-new-beau-may-have-two-children-already/

The video of them kissing! It looks SO staged! Like she wants Johnny to see it and want her back maybe?

Reactions: 2
She won The Best Lawyer To Watch award, so must be pretty good.
That may be; I'm not saying she's a bad lawyer, but people saying Camille should be examining all the witnesses and Rebecca is poor in comparison? That's not how it works. Camille didn't do anything out of the ordinary when questioning AH. It was a standard cross-examination.

if i was scared hiding in a communal exercise area from a mad man violent brandishing bottles why would I go BACK into the penthouse? surely id be leaving the building
The penthouse that the mad man owns nonetheless

Reactions: 6
I remember feeling safe with Johnny but yet didnt she say earlier she was scared from the first time she met him

Elaine is an embarrassment to the profession...
was about to say that she cocks up again

also how are you guys watching, on tattle and still finding these gifs and memes that fast. Im in awe

Do you recognise the pocket knife? lmaooo

• Haha
I think considering the rumours that Amber regularly abused Whitney is something that could/should have been brought up as it clearly causes doubt to her credibility as a witness. There was a video of W with friends talking about Amber beating her up on an earlier thread! I would have liked to have seen some Q's about this. Also read on here that Whitney's statement has changed from London so why wasn't that challenged? Just feel she got off lightly. JD's witnesses seemed to have been grilled more.
Maybe Johnny told them to go easy? He knows Whitney is in the same position now as he was once in? Or maybe Whitney has a LOT of personal info on Depp that the lawyers don’t want coming out?

Reactions: 10
That may be; I'm not saying she's a bad lawyer, but people saying Camille should be examining all the witnesses and Rebecca is poor in comparison? That's not how it works. Camille didn't do anything out of the ordinary when questioning AH. It was a standard cross-examination.
Not if you read some comments on here where some were saying she was aggressive, unprofessional etc in her cross, so not standard in their opinion. I thought she was outstanding but just my opinion!

• Heart
It's all things that would have been discussed by the team and either decided to leave them out, or found to be not admissable as evidence (obviously I don't know the reasons why). It's all pre-planned questioning when it comes to witnesses - unless they say something that opens up a new line - so it's not as if Rebecca failed to cover everything JD's team were interested in asking.

Reactions: 8
Maybe JD snapped and smashed his own place containing his belongings up because he’s come home to a bunch of free-loading twats he doesn’t even know; taking the piss, lounging about? I expect he told them to leave and they wouldn’t so yeah if he did have a rampage I wouldn’t blame him at all.

Do we know the reason for this violent outburst that resulted in the outrageous treatment of innocent bananas? What is JD‘s explanation? And what does this incident even prove? He hasn’t harmed anyone? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.