Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know a good YouTube channel that shows the daily highlights? I can’t skip through these 8 hour videos anymore! 🙈

Reactions: 4
Irrelevant but I always hoped Johnny would date Helena bonham Carter, they both did some great movies together and both quirky and odd 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Irrelevant but I always hoped Johnny would date Helena bonham Carter, they both did some great movies together and both quirky and odd 🤣
She was married to his good friend/co-creator Tim Burton! Wouldn’t happen! 😂 Plus I hope he wouldn’t date a dirty Tory. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I haven't really been keeping up with her witnesses, it's boring and everything they say is as a result of what she, a liar has told them.

There is much more interesting content in here

I like these guys too, very interesting! Thanks. (y)

Reactions: 4
I’m reading through Runkle’s Twitter and apparently juror H shot him (JD) a sympathetic glance when it was mentioned everyone wants something from him. That actually made me feel sad too. For a guy with all the fame, friends, money… I bet he feels lonely as hell a lot of the time. Amber and her band of moochers took the piss more than most

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not Emily D. Baker suggesting she's going to join Cameo 😭 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: How many YouTubers must be making money off this?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3

You know there was a song once which lyrics went:

Marilyn Monroe didn't marry Henry Miller
But if she did
He'd a taken her to Paris
And if she did
She'd a smoked a lot of opium
And if she did
She'd a dyed her hair blue
And if she did
She might be alive

and so on.. :D

I think Adam Waldman's testimony put the idea of a planned hoax in the jury's mind.....if they didn't have that idea already 😂

My view, it didn't help AH at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m reading through Runkle’s Twitter and apparently juror H shot him (JD) a sympathetic glance when it was mentioned everyone wants something from him. That actually made me feel sad too. For a guy with all the fame, friends, money… I bet he feels lonely as hell a lot of the time. Amber and her band of moochers took the piss more than most
Agreed. (y) BIB - that sums up how I felt when Bruce (former band mate & friend) said by depo today that everyone wanted to be seen as his best friend. So many wanting a piece of him, his wealth, their status as his 'friend', etc. And his being an addict & generous imo made him very vulnerable target to users.

ETA guess what's just come on my TV (my default film channel) What's Eating Gilbert Grape! A lovely little film with great performances by JD & LDC.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Not Emily D. Baker suggesting she's going to join Cameo 😭 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: How many YouTubers must be making money off this?!
Lawtube is benefitting hugely from this trial, they are amassing a lot of subscribers and getting a lot of super chats. I wonder if they'll manage to keep the sub numbers once the trial ends.

I think Adam Waldman's testimony put the idea of a planned hoax in the jury's mind.....if they didn't have that idea already 😂

My view, it didn't help AH at all.
Yup, that is what Emily said before. :)

Especially, considering they deliberately chose jurors who had no prior knowledge of this case. They just gave them this info.

• Wow
Was he his lawyer at the time?
Yes, he was, also during the 2020 trial in the UK. Waldman was really active on social media, posting his infamous "I have 7 million questions " (or something like that) posts after the donation revelations for example.

AH's US legal team complained about him and then the US court kicked Waldman out and he was no longer allowed to represent Depp during the current defamation trial.

Waldman is married to a successful UK cosmetic entrepreneur, can't recall her name now

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It's worthwhile pointing out, that nothing has damaged Amber more than her counter-claim.

Reactions: 7
Yes, he was, also during the 2020 trial in the UK. Waldman was really active on social media, posting his infamous "I have 7 million questions " (or something like that) posts after the donation revelations for example.

AH's US legal team complained about him and then the US court kicked Waldman out and he was no longer allowed to represent Depp during the current defamation trial.

Waldman is married to a successful UK cosmetic entrepreneur, can't recall her name now
It's Barbara Strum

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Do I bother watching this evening or do I finish watching 'the butler' I can't cope with more bloody video depositions.

• Haha
Lawtube is benefitting hugely from this trial, they are amassing a lot of subscribers and getting a lot of super chats. I wonder if they'll manage to keep the sub numbers once the trial ends.
I think that Emily will be fine when Depp vs Heard trial is over, she was doing good before Depp vs Heard Trial started. She was also on ABC back in Dec 2021 for their year in review. I heard that Uncivil Law is talking about quitting his full time job to do youtube but I don't think that is a good idea for him. I think that he is just bored with this current job.

And is his intervention any different to what Amber's lawyers did, or didn't do, when leaking stories to People magazine and TMZ?

Other than he was imaginative and effective....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.