Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
But nothing to shut Turd up?

They do not have to. :)

Let her talk. The more she does it, the more she harms herself and turns even more people actively against her.
If they'd filed an injunction, it would have been exactly what Amber wanted. Firstly, attention and perhaps even more importantly, a chance for her to play an innocent victim who has been "silenced" and not allowed to speak "the truth".

Johnny's team will not let Johnny be dragged back into it, now that he has moved on.

And remember, how much Amber hated Johnny walking away and not engaging in a fight -- she must be absolutely furious now, she wanted to get an injunction against her, and/or she wants to be sued again. She wants to drag it out, she does not want to fade into insignificance, and become one of the "average people" or "randos"; this case is the only thing now that keeps her in the news. She is likely to do many more outrageous things but in doing so, she'll be digging her own grave much deeper. So the best thing the JD team can do is not give her time of day. Ben Chew stated that the team will respond if something is legally filed. (And ignore all else).

I also think it is awesome that if she wishes to drag out the appeal over many years, it will cost her half a million a year.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

knoddle

VIP Member
You know, the one thing that haunts me about the Depp v Heard situation is the fact that Amber Heard has a baby, an innocent little girl. We know she grew up in an abusive household, we know she is mentally ill, we know she abused and battered Mr. Depp, her sister and her ex-wife (also the timing of Cara Delevingne’s black eye is very suspicious). We know she has alcohol and substance abuses problems (not to mention hypocrisy problems) We has seen that she is unable to stop, to take responsibility for her lies and actions, to accept the consequences hellacious behavior. What will happen to that baby girl?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

EllaBella89

VIP Member
So , I must disclose I don't like pop music; I am an opera/classical nerd. I am glad Johnny is enjoying his music tour, but he really does not sing that well, pitch is not great. I am sure that won't bring me any friends, but ...

As for Amber Heard's beauty in the Adderal Diaries year, I think she was tryly lovely. Today's realamberheard with her oversized cheeck implants, and healthy weight, (she was very thin before which did enhance the etheral look, but probably took mega illegal drugs to maintain) looks puffy and odd.
Pretty sure this has been posted before but it’s still as relevant as ever…

FE3E7003-5F89-4641-B105-04B0B7718C48.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

knoddle

VIP Member
I bet our Eve won't be happy with that.
Eve wouldn't know happiness if it bit her in the ass! But if she keeps hanging with misheard, she will know miserey and probably a black eye or worse.

I really like this article, I think the writer perfectly expressed why so many of us became obsessed with the trial. I am not a Johnny Depp fan, I loved the first Pirates but have only seen one other Depp film; I don't like rock and roll. What I do like and grew to greatly admire, was a courageous man, battling his personal demons, revealing the worst sides of his very private nature, ripping apart his personal life in a quest for the truth to be revealed. Was he always a truthful shining knight? Nope, he probably fudged about some things. In the begriming of the trial no one thought he could prevail, misheard whines about the 3 weeks of testimony that was negative before she was allowed to testify. Um, did she forget about rottenborn's scathing cross elimination? His "Did I read that right?" His misunderstanding of sexting to be literal and a threat? (And I don't blame rottenborn, he was her best attorney), does she forget about elaine and her amica cream, her muffins, her you had dinner and drinks with Johnny Depp, you're not board certified crap? Misheard's lawyers did everything within (albeit their limited powers) to destroy Depp's narrative, but they couldn't because, he owned his drug and alcohol abuse, his awful texts, and quietly clung to the truth. No histrionics, no sobbing, Can you imagine how he felt, listening to misheard's dry sobbing (made me dry heave) hellish accusation? He clearly fell for her, loved her, married her despite her crazy, possessiveness and for what-misheard's undying claims of abuse?

Hmm, but women must be believed, including the foulest of their lies. Dear heardaphiles, truth has no gender.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Proof8

Chatty Member
Is is me or is the new elevator camera footage not really that shocking or interesting. We knew she cheated multiple times and with Cara. Cara gives me the creeps, she's s a sex person. Like no personality and everything always is an innuendo.

Also for TUG etc earning money, I say good for them. They have done excellent investigative journalism. The lawyer have provided brilliant insight. Frankly, I hope they have made money. We live in a world where a lady who cleans a toilet once a week is a multimillionaire. Heards crew are lashing out, and it's funny. I hope TUG does move on to ERW because that case deserves attention too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

knoddle

VIP Member
I have been skimming through some of the court documents; ironically they believed Dr. Spiegel was going to be a powerful witness for their case.Bwhahahahahah. Also it appears that Dr. Spiegel was the Doctor they wanted to perform the IME they tried to force on JD.
It seems clear that team heard thought this case was in the bag. Oh, and elaine is a classic bully with no ethics so she was a perfect match for misheard.

• Haha
  • Heart

knoddle

VIP Member
Well well, it sounds like Mr. Depp is not going to allow misheard to weasel out of paying the judgement. Good for him, why should he be generous when she has promised to accuse him to her dying day.

• Heart

knoddle

VIP Member
Let me tell you what pisses me off about the "Oh no-sie, the big bad man will throw me out of my home" bull:poop:. They lived in California. California landlord/tenant laws weigh heavily on the tenant's side. Every moocher living in the penthouses had established residence; it doesn't matter that they did not pay rent. It takes months to evict someone, firetrucking months. It was just one more- you can tell she lying because her nasty, filler injected lips are moving- amberherd lie.

If amberheard tells the truth in a forest of lies, does anyine hear it?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Bopip

VIP Member
It's almost comical how things are playing out from AH's side. Don't get me wrong, I think she's a week old wank stain, but are her 'people' colluding behind her back to make her look like she needs to be committed? This would have to be the worst, most confounding PR I've seen. Who advised her prior to the interview? You can see her trying not to nod or bob her head when she pauses for effect, after she's just spewed forth absolute what-the-fuckery. That everyone is expected to take it all seriously is bizarre to say the least. If JD had said all of that in an interview, he would be all over the news for his bizarre responses and the headlines would be talking about his state of mind.

Reactions: 17

Muchosgracias

You know, the one thing that haunts me about the Depp v Heard situation is the fact that Amber Heard has a baby, an innocent little girl. We know she grew up in an abusive household, we know she is mentally ill, we know she abused and battered Mr. Depp, her sister and her ex-wife (also the timing of Cara Delevingne’s black eye is very suspicious). We know she has alcohol and substance abuses problems (not to mention hypocrisy problems) We has seen that she is unable to stop, to take responsibility for her lies and actions, to accept the consequences hellacious behavior. What will happen to that baby girl?
She doesn't strike me as a maternal person at all so I hope that for the baby's sake there's a nanny or caretaker raising the child. I wouldn't imagine she's anything more than a prop to AH.

That Cara woman gives me the CREEPS. Summat not right with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

wibble

VIP Member
At what time of day on a friday is it appro to start shouting 'SHE'S A CUNT'
Perhaps not in the Post Office queue...
Unless one has a can of Tenants Super to hand...
And it's Giro day.

I just find it funny that Amber's PR team think, that after a six week trial, challenging Jonny to a TV interview doesn't make Amber look in the least abusive and crazy.

Amber love, he's busy with his music, a court case and starting a film next month.
You know, getting on with his life....
The thing that you should be doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16