Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nate's doing is own edit of the Dateline (whitewash) interview....

Reactions: 3
I'm just laughing at the left their hotel captions... thats clearly a UGC cinema

you know when I heard about the nightgown mention in the trial my first thought was . I dont believe for a single second she wears a nightie
There were so many mentions of nightgowns in this trial (and the UK one) which just felt so weird for many reasons. Amber said Dr. Kipper gave her a nightgown for Christmas- what kind of doctor/person gives a nightgown as a gift to someone who isn’t their partner?! She also went into great detail setting the scene saying she changed into this nightgown in Australia before she was planning to cook steak (why would you do that?!) but then Johnny ripped it off her (which he seemed to do every other incident) then later tore it to pieces and used it to wrap tiny packages of steak all over the house. Very odd!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ermmmm random post but wtf flying feck!

Sharks circling........Rose McGowan of metoo (didn't she say Weinstein ordered drones to follow her or was that Argento?) dressed up as Mia's character in Rosemary's Baby at Halloween 2019 but she deleted the photo - nae bother, I found it

rose-mcgowan-rosemarys-baby-mia-farrow-rare-2019.jpg

Ronan Farrow led me there, what do we think of him?

So, who is Oonagh's Nanny? Coz some Nannies are closer to their charges than their own mothers and can have a greater day to day influence than absent acting mothers who order in babies.

Also, regarding Turdles own what must of been trouble childhood/teenage years when puberty and hormones are likely to of affected her mental health in quite a big way if already damaged by abusive household, I cant believe she hadn't sought mental health support back then. Babysitters stories? Is there a military hospital or old insane asylum in Austin, Texas?

download.jpg

Oh.....

- 'Austin State Hospital ( ASH ), formerly known until 1925 as the Texas State Lunatic Asylum, is a 299-bed psychiatric hospital located in Austin, Texas. It is the oldest psychiatric facility in the state of Texas.'

- 'Cross Creek Hospital is a psychiatric hospital offering adolescents and adults inpatient treatment and rehabilitation in Austin, Texas for mental health issues such as depression, bipolar and anxiety.'

Wibs, are we getting jingly jangly now then now then again?

Oh shite! We are! Drag me out fast, I no likey down here! They used to harvest brains and have a whole load of mystery ones and I just found an awful story on reddit too that alas my obsession for the macabre is about to read... join me of ya dare luvlies, I wouldn't mind some company on this rabbit 'ole. Where's me crucifix? Is Turd still snorting coke off it? I feel a bit like Sister Agatha hunting down Dracula....

• Wow
Reactions: 1
There were so many mentions of nightgowns in this trial (and the UK one) which just felt so weird for many reasons. Amber said Dr. Kipper gave her a nightgown for Christmas- what kind of doctor/person gives a nightgown as a gift to someone who isn’t their partner?! She also went into great detail setting the scene saying she changed into this nightgown in Australia before she was planning to cook steak (why would you do that?!) but then Johnny ripped it off her (which he seemed to do every other incident) then later tore it to pieces and used it to wrap tiny packages of steak all over the house. Very odd!
What the very duck? Sounds like some weirdo Hollyweird ritual with some voudoo animism thrown in????!

Reactions: 4
Just watching Nate the Lawyers discussion on the interview - it’s great well worth a watch. Basically saying Savannah should have pushed Turd more on eg her previous DV arrest. He played a piece from the court hearing from her DV arrest over her wife which I hadn’t heard before. Also the interview didn’t add any of JD’s evidence but Nate has added bits in to show where she’s lied.

Reactions: 5
Ermmmm random post but wtf flying feck!

Sharks circling........Rose McGowan of metoo (didn't she say Weinstein ordered drones to follow her or was that Argento?) dressed up as Mia's character in Rosemary's Baby at Halloween 2019 but she deleted the photo - nae bother, I found it

View attachment 1352422

Ronan Farrow led me there, what do we think of him?

So, who is Oonagh's Nanny? Coz some Nannies are closer to their charges than their own mothers and can have a greater day to day influence than absent acting mothers who order in babies.

Also, regarding Turdles own what must of been trouble childhood/teenage years when puberty and hormones are likely to of affected her mental health in quite a big way if already damaged by abusive household, I cant believe she hadn't sought mental health support back then. Babysitters stories? Is there a military hospital or old insane asylum in Austin, Texas?

View attachment 1352478

Oh.....

- 'Austin State Hospital ( ASH ), formerly known until 1925 as the Texas State Lunatic Asylum, is a 299-bed psychiatric hospital located in Austin, Texas. It is the oldest psychiatric facility in the state of Texas.'

- 'Cross Creek Hospital is a psychiatric hospital offering adolescents and adults inpatient treatment and rehabilitation in Austin, Texas for mental health issues such as depression, bipolar and anxiety.'

Wibs, are we getting jingly jangly now then now then again?

Oh shite! We are! Drag me out fast, I no likey down here! They used to harvest brains and have a whole load of mystery ones and I just found an awful story on reddit too that alas my obsession for the macabre is about to read... join me of ya dare luvlies, I wouldn't mind some company on this rabbit 'ole. Where's me crucifix? Is Turd still snorting coke off it? I feel a bit like Sister Agatha hunting down Dracula....

Oh gawd!
You've got me now...
There was a story on Art Bell's show years ago about that hospital....

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh gawd!
You've got me now...
There was a story on Art Bell's show years ago about that hospital....
Ding, dong, jingle jangle, follow the bells..... doesnt Venus in Furs says the man on his knees has bells......

'Severin, your servant comes in bells, please don't forsake him
Strike, dear mistress, and cure his heart...........'

Hard hats, flasks, eccles cakes, ummmmm, torch, knitting, compass, lighter, fags, holy water, garlic.....ready? We'll leave a red thread behind us tattlers....

With his scissor fingers, surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning Lydzzz, how ya doing? Any luck with the encyclopaedic sized references and cv's? I've got a day hanging around in my dressing gown here, eating haribo's, reading weird tit, I blame Col Kurtz, I am currently in a charliemansontedbundyfemmefatalehollywoodslavenazihypno rabbit hole, blimey! I do luv a little dose of conspiratecy on a lazy Saturday, haribo? 🍬 🏴‍☠️
Sorry Dotty Just spotted this,,I'm ok..bit down tbh just feeling a bit meh tdk... I have a lot to do but not feeling any motivation..other than putting my jobsearch on my DWP record havent really done much today..too dark to read so just been going to Pret occasionally and enjoying the cool breeze now the weather is not so unbearably hot... Thanks for the haribo :)

• Heart
Sorry Dotty Just spotted this,,I'm ok..bit down tbh just feeling a bit meh tdk... I have a lot to do but not feeling any motivation..other than putting my jobsearch on my DWP record havent really done much today..too dark to read so just been going to Pret occasionally and enjoying the cool breeze now the weather is not so unbearably hot... Thanks for the haribo :)
Funny old time of year, I hope your mood lifts soon as this midsummer madness passes, chucks more hairbo's at ya 🍬🍬🍬 Not quite sure of ya skills but sounds like the type that top end charities might also be interested in all things considered, I always used to put remote or homeworking in site searches on thirdsector or ohhhh check out this lot, scroll down on left. Worth a nose, top charities working with high end donors will luv your security cv and you can earn enough for your own tower and escape the bread stealer ;) https://www.charityjob.co.uk/jobs?workplace=remote

There's a squirrel stealing my strawbs and I think the blackbirds are at it too, feckers! I'm still troubled by brians brains tbh

• Heart
Funny old time of year, I hope your mood lifts soon as this midsummer madness passes, chucks more hairbo's at ya 🍬🍬🍬 Not quite sure of ya skills but sounds like the type that top end charities might also be interested in all things considered, I always used to put remote or homeworking in site searches on thirdsector or ohhhh check out this lot, scroll down on left. Worth a nose, top charities working with high end donors will luv your security cv and you can earn enough for your own tower and escape the bread stealer ;) https://www.charityjob.co.uk/jobs?workplace=remote

There's a squirrel stealing my strawbs and I think the blackbirds are at it too, feckers! I'm still troubled by brians brains tbh
Thanks.. noted..

I see BBC4 only has Inspector Montabano on tonight and Ive seen them all a million times.. might watch Sleepy Hollow.. good memories of watching it at the BFI how posh!

• Heart
Thanks.. noted..

I see BBC4 only has Inspector Montabano on tonight and Ive seen them all a million times.. might watch Sleepy Hollow.. good memories of watching it at the BFI how posh!
I am about to see what netflix has when I put depp in search seeing as I have only seen 2 or 3 prev, I lost the remote for an hour just now and just had old virginia court stuff on that I couldnt turn off, arrgghhhhh, I am re-traumatised! So I have chosen Black Mass....checking out the serial killer theme....

Last edited:
WTF is that weird ballet? Is she pretending to be a dancer now as well?

I am about to see what netflix has when I put depp in search seeing as I have only seen 2 or 3 prev, I lost the remote for an hour just now and just had old virginia court stuff on that I couldnt turn off, arrgghhhhh, I am re-traumatised! So I have chosen Black Mass....checking out the serial killer theme....
yeah they dont have much choice in the UK Blow, Black Mass , Sleepy Hollow. Secret Window and Sherlock Gnomes..

I tried to turn on my free VPN but I still couldnt access.i dont think it lets me pick a country which is odd

BUGGER Sleepy Hollow is not available.. the only free one I want to watch on any platform rn is Sweeney Todd..

Last edited:
  • Haha
WTF is that weird ballet? Is she pretending to be a dancer now as well?

yeah they dont have much choice in the UK Blow, Black Mass , Sleepy Hollow. Secret Window and Sherlock Gnomes..

I tried to turn on my free VPN but I still couldnt access.i dont think it lets me pick a country which is odd
Black Mass is really aggy, I'm turning it off, Merty is snoring on sofa, I get the jist! There's an Ed 'creepy' Norton in something called 'Motherless Brooklyn', oooerrr, has anyone told Posh? 🤭 I'm gonna try this docuseries 'Web of Make Believe - Death Lies and the Internet' 🤓

go see houseinhabit at insta story, there's illusions to things

and giggle time!! his pj's! :ROFLMAO: 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I just watched Houseinhabits stories... the alligator snatch quote reminded me of someone can't think who LOL

• Heart
Just watching Nate the Lawyers discussion on the interview - it’s great well worth a watch. Basically saying Savannah should have pushed Turd more on eg her previous DV arrest. He played a piece from the court hearing from her DV arrest over her wife which I hadn’t heard before. Also the interview didn’t add any of JD’s evidence but Nate has added bits in to show where she’s lied.
Really like the way he's been breaking this down, he's put time and effort into presenting a balanced view.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.