Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats funny. Word is the Uni have told her to shut the duck up. Poopy dauber.

Right, sorry its a fecking novel. Marina who was around a couple of months before Turd cut off Depps finger and how she leads us to jingly jangle, Cory Feldman, Crowley and another very dodgy, infamous and scary psych hospital called Danvers.

View attachment 1354298

View attachment 1354301

Who are the bears? Who are the men? That's Crowley with a pyramid on his swede. Corey Feldman is in there with the glove on. Oh @wibble, glove, scorpion woman, MJ, kipper, hidden palms film..... odd.

I don't know if Turds and her Mum spent time in the brain stealing Lunatic Asylum in Austin, Texas we learnt about yesterday (brains in feckin' jars!!!) where they carried out awful experiments on patients. I bet they had to visit a few times, I bet Turds had to get her demerol/meds/appts/treatment etc there. I wonder who her doc was? One of them scientist european shrinks escaping ww2 probably. Lots of herds in that part of the world. I bet Turd Herd wanted that driving licence despo right!

But she fecked up and was in debt to to whoever reduced her felony at 17 for 'the accident'. And from that point on if she wasnt already broken by her daddies animal training, abuse of her mum, early meds, whoever wanted to use her for whatever they wanted to could, via blackmail, thats how she learnt it...

'We'll tell you killed that kid in the car Turdle, do what we say! Have some coke. You can be a star but you will do what we ask when we ask it! Now go and munch the french pm's daughter and put a bug on her phone will ya! And we wanna get rid of them powerful red indi......pirates and goths, you'll need a crew for that. And the spaceman, we want his dna and power of the rocket! On you go luv, chop chop!'

Disclaimer: Artists and entertainment purpoises. 🦈

Oh and Paige, she died 'too early, clasping on to the memory of her beautiful gentle soul....' AH - Such an odd word to use, clasping.....clasping to her memory. Private family business is such but..... clasping, it just makes me think Paige knew the hospital well too and was holding onto her sanity at the end.

Dictionary 'to seize, grasp, or grip with the hand: She clasped the club in her hand. to hold in a tight embrace; hug: He clasped the child to him.'
I don't disagree with Marina.
And, if you go with the Marina theory, the finger was as likely cut buggering about with writing on the mirror in blood.

------

But there might be another way to get there...
Ringo star's daughter, Amber's ex, is best friends with the daughter of Hillary Clinton's clothes designer.
Who happens to be Jewish and was married to a German aristocrat.
But for now it doesn't matter who they are, so much as they have access to money and the media.

----

And then there is this....

and this

and this

and this

There's more...
She loves a bit of censorship does our Amber.

Oh and the British government ran her up the flagpole too....

The problem is for all concerned that Amber is too toxic at present to join the cultural conversation.... or putting a stop to it.

---
The clasping onto the soul, is a bit weird

The full quote is

"I am heartbroken and devastated beyond belief at the loss of my mom, Paige Heard. She left us too early, clasping onto the memory of her beautiful, gentle soul.

"She will be missed from the very depths of our hearts forever. Her unflinching, open heart made her the most beautiful woman I had ever known.

"It’s hard to imagine and even more difficult to say but I feel truly lucky to have been her daughter and been given the gift of having the light she shone on everyone, fall on me for nearly 34 years
."

Which isn't any less weird.
Or indeed, literate.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Golly....
Either Dateline has inspired hundreds to sign up to twitter to voice their support for Amber....
Or someone's paying a tit-ton to astro-turf.

For those wondering...
Johnny is in Helsinki, and has allegedly had a shave....
look mate..it's a good start .. now we have to work on getting you skinny again and I might consider you ;)

TMZ have offices in TJ Maxx now....

erm she's meant to have no money so I'd have expected to see her at Goodwill or Salvation Army

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Nate TV with the full story....

The way Nate cuts that video makes Amber far more sympathetic than anything her PR team, her lawyers, her Shooters, or the kooky bunch of nutcase activists and academics have done since the trial began.

And to show how nuts they all are Bouzy and the bots will go after him on utube for being a hate channel.

I bet our Eve won't be happy with that.
Eve wouldn't know happiness if it bit her in the ass! But if she keeps hanging with misheard, she will know miserey and probably a black eye or worse.

I really like this article, I think the writer perfectly expressed why so many of us became obsessed with the trial. I am not a Johnny Depp fan, I loved the first Pirates but have only seen one other Depp film; I don't like rock and roll. What I do like and grew to greatly admire, was a courageous man, battling his personal demons, revealing the worst sides of his very private nature, ripping apart his personal life in a quest for the truth to be revealed. Was he always a truthful shining knight? Nope, he probably fudged about some things. In the begriming of the trial no one thought he could prevail, misheard whines about the 3 weeks of testimony that was negative before she was allowed to testify. Um, did she forget about rottenborn's scathing cross elimination? His "Did I read that right?" His misunderstanding of sexting to be literal and a threat? (And I don't blame rottenborn, he was her best attorney), does she forget about elaine and her amica cream, her muffins, her you had dinner and drinks with Johnny Depp, you're not board certified crap? Misheard's lawyers did everything within (albeit their limited powers) to destroy Depp's narrative, but they couldn't because, he owned his drug and alcohol abuse, his awful texts, and quietly clung to the truth. No histrionics, no sobbing, Can you imagine how he felt, listening to misheard's dry sobbing (made me dry heave) hellish accusation? He clearly fell for her, loved her, married her despite her crazy, possessiveness and for what-misheard's undying claims of abuse?

Hmm, but women must be believed, including the foulest of their lies. Dear heardaphiles, truth has no gender.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
oh god i've been on these threads too long.. I had a Depp dream last night..
folks folks folks don't get excited. it wasn't a saucy one.. I have never had one of those tbh.. it was just a completely random thing where he had picked out a pair of jeans that fit me perfectly and he told me i had a nice back (IKR?????) and then I think he was lying back in a floral tshirt and and I was holding him. it was VERY weird to me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone got a link for the full NBC doc, I don’t want commentary and that’s all I can find!

Ignore me I’m being slack found one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.