Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a life on popcorned planet now on YT he’s got exclusive scoop on it ..

Edit live not life

Here you go here’s the video

Where's Savannah Guthrie asking the question so Heard can explain that it was just a friendly tongue down the throat hello to an old friend? haha!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG popcorned planet Amber cheating photos in the lift!!!!

Cara Delavigne? Having full on snogging sesh in the lift of the ECB building 🤣

In 2016 whilst with JD…
ok who called it on one of Ambers conquests? really not the HUGE excitement they built it up as..certainly not a shock as we had all heard about her and CrazyBrows Cara and Muskrat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bouzy doxxing....

adsense is not that generous... thats why a lot of YouTubers have Patreon

Also I'd be interested in the legalities of doxxing because that surely cannot be allowed...I mean in the UK we have such bizarre GDPR regulations that when I worked at M&S one Christmas a few years back I was not allowed to tell a husband if his wife's dress had come in for collection.

I have neverunderstood that because when you think of all the companies that sell your details to other people without your consent or agencies that don't keep your details on file because they say they are not allowed to by law while others have records on you going back years on file and shops tell you that you can't say yes or no to a husband about placing an order. I know I am sick of having to go though 19 levels of security when it doesnt even relate to money or personal details.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
PUMP UP THE VOLUME...
She's had new batteries inserted....

and clearly off her meds too...sorry but that's not natural.. either it's a case of seriously over the top acting or thats some absolute manic energy condition that verges on a psychotically manic... it goes beyond loud and annoying to me..it's like wild and crazy..

she's like a group of ginned up henparty chav bimbos all rolled into one.. the type where you leave the pub the minute they come in

• Haha
Is is me or is the new elevator camera footage not really that shocking or interesting. We knew she cheated multiple times and with Cara. Cara gives me the creeps, she's s a sex person. Like no personality and everything always is an innuendo.

Also for TUG etc earning money, I say good for them. They have done excellent investigative journalism. The lawyer have provided brilliant insight. Frankly, I hope they have made money. We live in a world where a lady who cleans a toilet once a week is a multimillionaire. Heards crew are lashing out, and it's funny. I hope TUG does move on to ERW because that case deserves attention too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
ok who called it on one of Ambers conquests? really not the HUGE excitement they built it up as..certainly not a shock as we had all heard about her and CrazyBrows Cara and Muskrat
I think I called it as being one of her many legate but not cara 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think I called it as being one of her many legate but not cara 🤣
i reckon tbh there is probably a whole lot more of these. I wouldn't be stunned if there was an elevator sex tape somewhere. she was basically using the penthouse as a brothel when Johnny was away .. poor sod

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i reckon tbh there is probably a whole lot more of these. I wouldn't be stunned if there was an elevator sex tape somewhere. she was basically using the penthouse as a brothel when Johnny was away .. poor sod
And with those needle marks too...

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.