Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out for the lads...

More from the files...

Precious...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I dont think that pic is photoshopped, I think they are new mates having a party, good luck to 'em.

That link though does lead onto another, which after finding out at the weekend that one of my loveliest male mates was in an awful d/v relationship for years where she used to punch him out of the blue in front of others has pretty damn horrified me. Can I ask has anyone here started dating a guy post him being in a d/v relationship? My good friend is nuts about this guy above (they would be so cute together!) but now is concerned that she might say the wrong thing and wants to know what the right way to proceed is. I am (sort of but actually not really) surprised how many men have told me the same since this case. It makes me feel very sad but very glad they are talking and feel ok to.

@Dotty Merton i had been friends with my now fiancee for years before we got together officially and it wasn't until we got together I realised the horrific treatment he suffered at his ex. She really did a number on him and even now years later he has moments of the past come back but we talk about it and work through it. They will always happen but he is getting better. He says the fact that I listen to him helps

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Elaine is a fanatic,

Or maybe, that friend who believes everything they're told....

Speaking of which....

Listening to Emily d Baker going through the unsealed files....

You know the talking point about about television cameras, and this being the first time a 'victim' of sexual assault had been 'forced' to testify to their 'ordeal'....

It turns out Elaine breached the agreement that that part of the testimony should be, in camera, five times prior to the trial, and breached it in her opening speech... which meant that the privacy order was made irrelevant....

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I woke up with a back ache, so went to get myself paracetamol and some back cream and just spent half the night reading everything. OMG, the tea and backstabbing! Love it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Doesn't look like Elaine has a great reputation amongst other lawyers in the area given that JD representation were called beforehand to warn them about her behaviour. That's really not a great look.

Reactions: 12
I've got a massive mug of tetley and Emily D on. I so love Chewy, 'you're projecting your lack of value' 🤭 :geek:

@Dotty Merton i had been friends with my now fiancee for years before we got together officially and it wasn't until we got together I realised the horrific treatment he suffered at his ex. She really did a number on him and even now years later he has moments of the past come back but we talk about it and work through it. They will always happen but he is getting better. He says the fact that I listen to him helps
Thank you for that. It really is horrifying isn't it. This guy is a goodun, they went out for a drink, she's learning a bit more and it looks like date 2 is going to occur. Am so excited for them! Good luck to you two too!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Is it just me or does Johnny look 10 years younger these days, now the world knows the truth?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have been skimming through some of the court documents; ironically they believed Dr. Spiegel was going to be a powerful witness for their case.Bwhahahahahah. Also it appears that Dr. Spiegel was the Doctor they wanted to perform the IME they tried to force on JD.
It seems clear that team heard thought this case was in the bag. Oh, and elaine is a classic bully with no ethics so she was a perfect match for misheard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I am actually shocked at Elaine. I know lawyers do their best for their clients but she seems completely dishonest and deceitful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This made me laugh for some reason
Screenshot_20220801-005531.jpg

P.S. this picture did not do her justice🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.