Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maleficent50

VIP Member
This pisses me off. Amber is an abuser. Why are MSM given her airtime? Imagine if it was the other way around? It wouldn’t happen. Did Chris Brown get to give “his side” after he battered Rihanna? No. Scamber Turd needs to get in the bin!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

wibble

VIP Member
Picking up from the last thread...
In the Savannah Guthrie interview Amber stated "I should not have had to donate it in an attempt to be believed."

The obvious response is the London judge dismissed the gold-digging claims because she had donated the $7m settlement.
However Emily D Baker raised an interesting point that maybe Amber was talking about the divorce negotiations. And by implication she never intended to donate the money: or perhaps never expected anyone to check (certainly no-one had checked by the time of the London trial four years later) (for now we needn't go into if any of the payments made in her name were ever made by her)

There is some debate about who started the divorce proceedings and when....
This exchange neatly sums up the current debate....

The details of the exchange may not be correct...
But that doesn't matter....
So much as Laura Wasser saying...

Thus the question of the pre-nup, the hoax and the gold-digging was apparently in the air.

Amber's explanation that she was entitled to more than the $7m is fine in so far as it goes: the figure bandied about by her supporters is $30m... which happens to be, according to Mr White (Johnny's business manager), roughly what she got when the her debts were written off, various other items and the tax free element of the payments are accounted for.
.... but why did she say she would donate any of it to charity in the first place?

One explanation is Jennifer Howell, who had given a character witness statement for Amber (for the dog smuggling case (I think)) and was expecting a donation after the divorce to the Art of Elysium. Which didn't happen because Amber, or her publicist, considered the charity too small and wanted to donate to a more high-profile charity for more publicity.

But that only explains where the money was intended: it doesn't explain why any money was ever pledged...
Particularly when the new talking point of the Amber-stans is "it was her money, she could do what she likes with it."
Which is true....

except why in an interview immediately after the Virginia trial....
in which she made herself look a fool and a liar by saying, "I use the words pledge and donate synonomously," - and surely knowing what the London judge said in his judgement - a judgement Amber and her supporters constantly point to....
why would she say, "I should not have had to donate it in an attempt to be believed."?

What the fuck is she talking about?

Or is this just more Amberspeak?
Beyond the understanding of average randos.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Xales

VIP Member
Those notes prove nothing. They are the same as all her 'mates' on the stand they are all Amber said.

I wonder if they didn't call the doctor because it would be yet another person going 'Didn't see it happen. Didn't see any marks/bruises.'

Amber doesn't seem to grasp that.

Johnny had pictures of his finger and doctor's/surgeons notes about it. Something happened to his finger. If he did it or she did it only the two of them will ever know. Maybe not even then considering the quantity of drugs/drink they were doing.

There is hard evidence there of damage though.

evoway13

VIP Member
This is not a drill ....Eve Barlow's Twitter has been suspended!

....and Amber's has been wiped off the face of the Earth!

....and so has Charlotte Proudman's - the obnoxious barrister!

• Wow
  • Heart

Xales

VIP Member
She shouldn't have to donate the money to be believed she was abused.

She should have to donate the money to be believed that she had donated (not pledged) the money as she said she had and that she wasn't lying about it.

If she is lying about this which is easily discovered/disproved and then is arguing the semantics of pledged/donated on the stand it makes the 'average' person doubt her honesty.

That then questions if you can believe she was abused. Especially when you throw in duplicated evidence which she also got smart about the metadata for on the stand plus altered pictures as separate pictures.

HoGi

VIP Member
Hmm, I just watched Aquaman on TV; it's a bad film, The script is not cohesive, it hops all over the place. The only good things about the film are Jason Momoa and the special effects. And then there is misheard-she looks really lovely in the film, albeit she is almost unrecognizable as the defendant amberheard 2.0 with the garish cheek implants, and the rest of her cosmetic upgrades. Let's be real, she is terrible in the film. Her performane is wooden, attempts at wry humor fall flat, and she and Momoa have zero chemistry. I don't get why "It was the most successfull film of all time". Jason Momoa is mega fun to watch, but his charm and physical prowess were not enogh to save the film a meh rating.
Most successful DC film of all time.

Tells you everything you need to know about DC films 😆

I reckon it was only most successful due to the hoards of women who love Jason Mamoa who went to see it and wouldn't ordinarily watch a DC film

Last edited:
  • Haha

buttheyneverblindme8

First time poster on this thread, and I'm just here to say it was fascinating watching Dr Shannon Curry's testimony literally manifest itself in Heard in the next days. She was spot on in her assessment. Everything she said was accurate.

The jury made the right decision. Her own words, actions and behaviour saw to that. And she absolutely shat on the bed.

• Haha
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
The full length interview isn't available in many places. Seems like there has been a mission to clear it from the Internet. Even the YouTube commentary ones are being flagged for copyright and took down. Seems like someone wasn't happy with the outcome.
Seems like someone is trying to stop people using their voices. Funny how she has accused Depp of doing that to her.

• Haha

K18

VIP Member
... in an affair that may have been going on for sometime.
In a trial in which the defendant has accused the plaintiff of unreasonable jealousy at being suspicious of that affair.

And the defendant may, or may not, have a history of affairs in a previous marriage.
Exactly, of course he is going to be jealous and feeling insecure if his wife is having multiple affairs. Perhaps he might of even drank a bit too much and took some of those painkillers he was addicted too to help cope with the pain she was causing him. We only know of 3 for definite but I would bet big money that there was more.

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
It's Amber I feel sorry for...
All her "supporters" throwing petrol on the fire are not helping her.
And her PR team are abysmal.
If the aim is to make her critics seem unreasonable, it is backfiring badly.
I don't feel sorry for Amber as she is the reason this entire fracas started.......however, I think she needs psychological help

Reactions: 14