Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
New thread

LasVegas702

VIP Member
yes

Los Angeles Times is talking about it too

I heard that Kurt is back at it again with the Copyright Strike. 🤬
I just found out this may not be the case due to the fact that once the copyright strike has been removed it can take days before the video can play again on youtube.

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
Did anyone else read the email from house in habit? Sounds like she spoke to Johnny on the phone about the case
Watching now, also I read somewhere whats all this about Ghislaine sister going out with Elons brother?

I have watched the Maxwell case closely and as one is a nerd have noted that Ghislaines sisters are terribly cleverclogs, they invented this - (Oh and do lets not forget Ghislaine's dad was a spy for Israel.)

'PROMIS itself stands for PROsecutors’ Management Information Software (or in some versions, System). It was being developed by Hamtilton’s company Inslaw for use in the Justice Department to allow prosecutors to track cases through state and federal systems. As such, it had to have a “”multi-lingual” computer language reading capability......a database reader for any database, and this capability, of course, made it of interest to other agencies, for one could track almost anything with it.'

They know everything. And it didn't just sell to US, other countries bought a 'promis' too I believe.

Now. How is Fartlow? You know she went to the Uni that was the first to teach Hebrew In London for her MA? She didnt study journalism, she tried law and then Human Rights...... ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa. I presume how to ignore them and be proud of bombing babies?

Last edited:

cortie

The tweet says AH was.not found guilty of being abusive but neither was JD! The London trial and Virginia Trial were both civil trials.

The Judge in London merely had to show that The Sun could rely on the word of AH and felt that based on the evidence he heard some of her events were credible. AH was never a party to the case despite trying to claim it in the media campaign.

In the same way the Judge found AH credible and someone could rely on her word when writing the story, the jury in Virginia did not believe her evidence hence finding for JD.

Not believing a woman is not misogynistic, I watched the trial and drew my own conclusions based on what was presented. The media throughout the trial misrepresented what was happening. The manipulation was incredible. Hoeg Law on YouTube has several videos examining headlines following the trial and breaking them down.

I enjoyed his one this week breaking down the Bot Sentinal report about AH supporters being trolled on Twitter.
I truly believe that they both have sins, but AH seems to be more guilty. Still cannot understand the whole situation..

SnoopySnooper86

Chatty Member
Anyone got a link for the full NBC doc, I don’t want commentary and that’s all I can find!

Ignore me I’m being slack found one.

wibble

VIP Member
Nate TV with the full story....

The way Nate cuts that video makes Amber far more sympathetic than anything her PR team, her lawyers, her Shooters, or the kooky bunch of nutcase activists and academics have done since the trial began.

And to show how nuts they all are Bouzy and the bots will go after him on utube for being a hate channel.