Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that woman, I hope she goes on a nice break. I felt so sorry for our chief judge A during the trial, having to put up with Elaine’s crap. Now I’m so happy she gets to put the defendant, Elaine and her microphone past her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does Fartlow have any spare cash laying about? Because her buddy ole pal is going to need 10 million dollars for the appeal and she needs it in 11 days. Fartlow failed to put that tidbit in her latest tweet.

She is so invested in this and it's creepy because when Amber tires of her she's going to kick her annoying body to the curb.
if she hasn't already... see earlier in thread about how Amber hasn't taken her supposed girlfriend to the Hamptons

You know that NBC "documentary" that's on tonight... lol...

Wibble you ok mate? You keep posting links to the same tweet..

@Dotty Merton your opened a can of worms on the manson thread...

Keanu Reeves vs Karen Sala.
i hadn't heard of this but I refuse to believe Keanu has ever done anything wrong..it would just be so at odds with his personality

Reactions: 2
if she hasn't already... see earlier in thread about how Amber hasn't taken her supposed girlfriend to the Hamptons

i hadn't heard of this but I refuse to believe Keanu has ever done anything wrong..it would just be so at odds with his personality
Keanu owes me millions.. I had the most amazing graphic dream about him once.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry...
It wasn't on purpose... honest guv...

The strangest part of the case was he had to give a DNA sample to prove the kids weren't his.
I say he had to... he was probably just being a gentleman about it, as the woman clearly had issues.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Sorry...
It wasn't on purpose... honest guv...

The strangest part of the case was he had to give a DNA sample to prove the kids weren't his.
I say he had to... he was probably just being a gentleman about it, as the woman clearly had issues.
sadly there's a whole lot of these people out there who clearly are not taking their meds.. there was an account I knew of where she said she was married to a actor/singer I used to follow.. they used to come in bursts so clearly some manic psychotic there

Translation:

According to exclusive information from Closer to appear on newsstands from Friday July 15, 2022, Johnny Depp will spend his entire summer in France. The actor will be on the set of Maiwenn's next film.

People alert: Johnny Depp arrives in France! According to exclusive information from Closer to appear on newsstands from Friday July 15, 2022, the actor will spend his entire summer in France. Indeed, it is for Maiwenn's next film entitled "Du Barry" that he will make the trip. Filming is scheduled to begin on Monday, July 18, 2022 and wrap up at the end of September. Note that for his stay in the capital, Johnny Depp should settle in a house in the Parisian suburbs. The opportunity for him to get closer to his two children, Jack and Lily-Rose , who should attend his concert at the Olympia with Jeff Beck on July 25. As for Vanessa Paradis, she could also make a remarkable appearance to support her ex-companion and father of her children.

Johnny Depp replies to Maiwenn
Note that for the feature film devoted to Madame du Barry, the Hollywood star has given his agreement to interpret the King of France Louis XV. The story will tell that of Jeanne Bécu, of her real name, who was a former luxury prostitute, well known in the Parisian island. She seduced Louis XV who was then solitary and neurasthenic at the end of his reign in 1768. It was Maiwenn herself who lent her features to Madame du Barry. In his role, the ex of Amber Heard will stick perfectly to the character who was fifty years old. On the other hand, from the top of her 45 years, Maiwenn will camp the countess who was 26 years old. The film should be shot in French. As a reminder, Johnny Depp had not filmed in front of the camera since Minamata in 2019.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, the full album is out! Finally!

I recently saw Jeff Beck and Johnny Depp live and it was great!

Johnny has a great stage presence and the two really rocked. I felt a bit bad for Jeff Beck as clearly Johnny stole the show (but Johnny only came out halfway in the concert and this was our luck - quite a few girls got tired and gave up their space so we could push to the front).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah, the full album is out! Finally!

I recently saw Jeff Beck and Johnny Depp live and it was great!

Johnny has a great stage presence and the two really rocked. I felt a bit bad for Jeff Beck as clearly Johnny stole the show (but Johnny only came out halfway in the concert and this was our luck - quite a few girls got tired and gave up their space so we could push to the front).
I'm pretty sure Jeff Beck doesn't mind. Apparently Johnny was living with him and his wife before the trial so they are clearly good mates.

Reactions: 6
I wanted to watch this but Stef.. :rolleyes: (n) anyone taking one for the team to summarise?
Sorry, I just can't get through these anymore.

However, I watched the start of this one and Andy said that he had willingly given the interview but, due to past experience, he tapes everything to make sure that quotes aren't taken out of context. The journalist wanted to write a piece about how some Youtubers pivoted their channels to cover the trial and had made a lot of money from it. Andy was surprised to see that none of his interview was used, however, his photo and channel were presented with a voiceover, which he was not happy about.

That's as far as I could get.

He clipped Stef saying, "P*** off, you cowbag!" a couple of nights back, which he keeps playing to add to the general ambience/burst people's eardrums.

• Sad
I'm pretty sure Jeff Beck doesn't mind. Apparently Johnny was living with him and his wife before the trial so they are clearly good mates.
Ah, I didn't know that.

Jeff Beck is clearly the superior guitarist and he was very good - also it is great that he has a female drummer and female bass player - but the show picked up once Johnny joined, as he also sang and kind of rocked things up.

But I had to laugh at a few girls who were irritated and then got bored and left... Why go to a concert if you don't like the music?
Fair enough to fan girl Johnny, but don't take up the space if you don't really wanna see the concert and go to a film premiere instead.

Sorry, I just can't get through these anymore.

However, I watched the start of this one and Andy said that he had willingly given the interview but, due to past experience, he tapes everything to make sure that quotes aren't taken out of context. The journalist wanted to write a piece about how some Youtubers pivoted their channels to cover the trial and had made a lot of money from it. Andy was surprised to see that none of his interview was used, however, his photo and channel were presented with a voiceover, which he was not happy about.

That's as far as I could get.

He clipped Stef saying, "P*** off, you cowbag!" a couple of nights back, which he keeps playing to add to the general ambience/burst people's eardrums.
That's Kat Tenbarge those tweets that she put out of Depp vs Heard were disgusting. Kat also gets into twitter fights online from time to time too. It's not a good look imo. She is also the same person that wrote the Insider article about the SA by a Vlog squad member that lead to David
Dobrik getting cancelled last year.

She also wrote that Article about Jeffree Star paying someone off to stay quiet too

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.