Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

annanuttall

VIP Member
The UN Human Rights Commission finally removed Amber Heard's page from their website after determining she was no longer fit to be a champion for domestic abuse victims.

nomoreunamberturd.jpg

Something else that has caught my eyes:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Swerve

I know this book deal has been banged about but it cannot be worth that much, surely! I mean Britneys was only 15mill and she's well liked. She's likely to have a few mill kicking about as well to put towards it but she has a lifestyle to maintain. If she appeals she's definitely had help for someone. It'll be interesting to see if Depp counter appeals, I think he will. Heard seems to be using the UK case as argument but the judge already said that was unfair and not relevant to this case. She'll love the attention an appeal will give, dinning out on it for the next couple of years.
I think he’s going to appeal. His team lodged objections to yesterday’s ruling & the grounds seem sensible to me. Apparently judges elsewhere are already referencing the “agency” argument so for the sake of precedent it’s worth trying to overturn that count.

Best case scenario…she loses her appeal and he wins his. This would mean she ends up with fuck all…except exhorbitant legal fees. And it serves her right.

StarGZR528

I have a friend in the industry and he says Cara is awful. She isn't nice to the crew or even other people in the cast. Seems like her and Turd are birds of a feather and all that

• Wow
  • Sad

SnoopySnooper86

Chatty Member
She’s such an embarrassment, she just needs to accept that she’s been seen for what she is & move on. She knew exactly what she was doing when she wrote that op ed or put her name to it. Actions have consequences, she made her bed she can fucking lay in it. I’m just so so over it.

Xales

VIP Member
I am actually shocked at Elaine. I know lawyers do their best for their clients but she seems completely dishonest and deceitful.

• Heart
  • Haha

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
Text messages between AH's parents and JD. My heart breaks for him, he didn't deserve this.

She lies and manipulates (and these lies are so childish and far-fetched) and her parents want to believe it and make excuses for her (it is the lawyers' fault).
Meanwhile, it seems her parents are terrified of her and her temper. (And her getting violent with Johnny seems not to be any news for the parents).
And even Johnny still wants to make excuses for her (not blaming the lawyers but blaming her friends). He still has not realised at that point that this is all Amber, she is a calculating, evil manipulator (and Johnny must be grateful he is still alive as it seems her plan that fortunately failed was to marry him and then inherit his fortune).

I think the moment when his love finally died happened later, during that summer. There is a recording of their phone conversation (despite the restraining order, she kept calling him and seeking him out) -- remember that convo? Where Johnny is very patient and soothing and Amber makes absurd accusations and suddenly Johnny's voice changes completely as if he had woken up and he tells her that he has loved someone who did not exist, that she did not exist. (Painful to listen to).

Reactions: 13

Mycatismad

VIP Member
Could not imagine anywhere worse to live, apart from it being a very ugly building it looks like it is on the edge of the desert and snakes are very commen in that area. I have been to the Mojave and read somewhere that an official will come out if you spot a rattler but it has to be visible, like on the porch or in the house. Good luck with that.
The snakes were probably terrified of Amber and moved on quickly!

• Haha

annagerda83

No wonder she was diagnosed with a borderline disorder, Amber is mad crazy for having an unhealthy obsession over Johnny. This ain’t love but pure obsession and (kinda) a stalker-ish behaviour

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
I think I called it as being one of her many legate but not cara 🤣
i reckon tbh there is probably a whole lot more of these. I wouldn't be stunned if there was an elevator sex tape somewhere. she was basically using the penthouse as a brothel when Johnny was away .. poor sod

• Haha

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
The best thing Amber could’ve possibly done after the court case finished was to take her daughter as far away as possible and live a quiet life away from the public eye. But no, she just won’t stop. I’m actually embarrassed for her.