Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't mind seeing him in a Marvel movie just as a way of saying duck you to Amber. I saw that Taika Waititi liked his IG post after he won the case. I think those 2 could work very well together.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't mind seeing him in a Marvel movie just as a way of saying duck you to Amber. I saw that Taika Waititi liked his IG post after he won the case. I think those 2 could work very well together.
Mmmm, am just taking a moment to imagine how he might look if having to push a few bench presses and get into a super hero outfit.....defo further research required :cool: 🔥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I worry that all the Turd fans will accuse Johnny of selling out if he agrees to go back to Disney for $301m & use it as an excuse to keep up the hate. Also this is a crazy amount to pay an actor.

I think if Disney were clever they'd offer Johnny $50m & then donate (not pledge) $251m to Give Kids the World or similar in Johnny's honour. This would hit him right in the feels & he'd find it hard to turn down.

Reactions: 3
I worry that all the Turd fans will accuse Johnny of selling out if he agrees to go back to Disney for $301m & use it as an excuse to keep up the hate. Also this is a crazy amount to pay an actor.

I think if Disney were clever they'd offer Johnny $50m & then donate (not pledge) $251m to Give Kids the World or similar in Johnny's honour. This would hit him right in the feels & he'd find it hard to turn down.
Are there any?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I’d rather be a sellout that an oblivious narcissistic lying “pledging” deluded bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d rather be a sellout that an oblivious narcissistic lying “pledging” deluded bleep.
Do you really think she is oblivious & deluded? I really just can't get my head around her special kind of crazy. She is 100% a lying narcissistic bleep though!

Reactions: 1
I missed a few days here cos I was having mega pints all weekend.

I hope JD does get squillions of pounds as Jack Sparrow again. duck you Turkdle 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From trawling the internet, nothing is certain and it's all just hearsay and rumours at the moment. Some say he will do it, some say he won't, some say Disney will make a large contribution to his charity, and some say they wrote him an apology letter. So honestly, who knows right now. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
From trawling the internet, nothing is certain and it's all just hearsay and rumours at the moment. Some say he will do it, some say he won't, some say Disney will make a large contribution to his charity, and some say they wrote him an apology letter. So honestly, who knows right now. 🤷‍♀️
Supposedly the committee for diversity and inclusion, who is stripping the parks of 'offensive' content, found it problematic that there was no female pirate automatons on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.
And that is when the rumours started about recasting the films with Margot Robbie.
Amber's allegations just stoked that fire.

But, Disney has just got rid of Peter Rice, so it will be interesting to see if that has a knock on effect on the Oscars.
Which may well factor into any decision.

The politics at Disney is ripping the company apart...

Reactions: 5
Lol both articles have no substance. Both their sources: a Disney insider and a spokesperson from Depp gave no quotes or names. Both clickbait as far as I’m concerned until official statements come out and not worth any time. Funny how these things spread though.

Reactions: 4
@Dotty Merton didn't Johnny say he was addicted to pain following dental treatment?

Check out Hally Berry and John Ronan...
Yarp - "The substances included alcohol, opiates, benzodiazepines and stimulants, according to Kipper. Depp, 58, who also experienced depression and anxiety, was "fearful" of coming off opiates after becoming dependent on them following a dental procedure, according to the doctor. Kipper said he and Depp planned for a two-week drug detoxification at the actor's home in the Caribbean Island."

Ronan is a dentist, not JD's???! Sounds like he got hungry for Halle's dollar too.

Yarp - "The substances included alcohol, opiates, benzodiazepines and stimulants, according to Kipper. Depp, 58, who also experienced depression and anxiety, was "fearful" of coming off opiates after becoming dependent on them following a dental procedure, according to the doctor. Kipper said he and Depp planned for a two-week drug detoxification at the actor's home in the Caribbean Island."

Ronan is a dentist, not JD's???! Sounds like he got hungry for Halle's dollar too.
This got the noggin jogging...

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.