Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, she is seriously disturbed, anyone who gets away from her clutches is very lucky. I nearly commented on here a couple of months ago that her beauty comes from her skin rather than her bone structure and features, hence why she is losing her looks so rapidly.

Reactions: 5
Omg I was watching the new Shania Twain doc of YouTube and EVE BARLOW is one of the contributing people to it. What the heck!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I'm so not surprised by the HIH article, I think it's pretty clear there was more to AH & her hold over people.

I do wonder now if AH is going to have the metoo movement going against her as it sounds like she has a number of victims. She is a sick sick woman. I really hope more people come forward & the world finally sees her for who she is.

On a lighter note, I'm looking forward to Eve Barlow's tweet in response to this article. Obviously if she has time between cutting up AH's food & carrying her bags 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's odd how these stores about what Amber did at these sex parties mirrors the testimony she gave about Johnny did to her.

The alleged attack on Gia is practically identical to Hicksville,

Oh....

And the story about Amber giving Gia a pill that turned her into a lesbian...

Hang on, I'm just going through my big book of pharmacology, as I wouldn't like to be wrong and suggest that Amber slipped her a Micky and then took advantage of an unconscious person.... that's a bit too much like Bill Cosby and Ghislaine Maxwell's lovechild... there must be some drug that turns you into a submissive lesbian, who occasionally watches Amber have sex with men....

Anadin, no... Beechams Powders, no.... Calpol, no....

Last edited:
Well. Well, well, well, well, well, well, well! Holy Mary... Thank you Jar21.

The HouseInhabit article is free at the moment, but I think it's supposed to be subscription only, so I've archived it just in case. See below:

Some snippets, from above. I felt a bit bad for comparing her to Maria Abromiewomy for a while back there.... I don't now!

"A “performance” consisting of the two bagged women being “fucked by devil horns and spraying cum onstage”" Wtfeckeroooo?!

"...industrial-strength products “not used outside of the meatpacking industry.” Wtferooahhhh?!

Well, well, well, well well......!

"Van Ree's ex recalled the shock her friend felt upon discovering her girlfriend was involved in this secret sex society......" "Another source, romantically linked to a well-known rock star, said she had seen videos with what appeared to be minors invited by Amber in compromising situations..."

I am going to have to read the rest on the morrow, bloody nora!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well. Well, well, well, well, well, well, well! Holy Mary... Thank you Jar21.

Some snippets, from above. I felt a bit bad for comparing her to Maria Anromowomy for a while back there.... I don't now!

"A “performance” consisting of the two bagged women being “fucked by devil horns and spraying cum onstage”" Wtfeckeroooo?!

"...industrial-strength products “not used outside of the meatpacking industry.” Wtferooahhhh?!

Well, well, well, well well......!

"Van Ree's ex recalled the shock her friend felt upon discovering her girlfriend was involved in this secret sex society......" "Another source, romantically linked to a well-known rock star, said she had seen videos with what appeared to be minors invited by Amber in compromising situations..."

I am going to have to read the rest on the morrow, bloody nora!
It makes Sandra's stories of dogging on the A57 seem positively tame.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FFS, Newsweek cannot stop lying about misheard, this article states that the reloeased documents reflect poorly on JD- I don't think they listen to Emily Baker. It seems lear the alleged Deuter texts touted by Elaine look like they were faked (inexplically in an excel format, and not fopund on Deuter's devices). Comments are mostly scathing of Newsweek

It's odd how these stores about what Amber did at these sex parties mirrors the testimony she gave about Johnny did to her.

The alleged attack on Gia is practically identical to Hicksville,

Oh....

And the story about Amber giving Gia a pill that turned her into a lesbian...

Hang on, I'm just going through my big book of pharmacology, as I wouldn't like to be wrong and suggest that Amber slipped her a Micky and then took advantage of an unconscious person.... that's a bit too much like Bill Cosby and Ghislaine Maxwell's lovechild... there must be some drug that turns you into a submissive lesbian, who occasionally watches Amber have sex with men....

Anadin, no... Beechams Powders, no.... Calpol, no....
did you see what HIH posted that someone said that Elon's lawyers are now involved and that they know about her article.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.