Johnny Depp & Amber Heard #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So , I must disclose I don't like pop music; I am an opera/classical nerd. I am glad Johnny is enjoying his music tour, but he really does not sing that well, pitch is not great. I am sure that won't bring me any friends, but ...

As for Amber Heard's beauty in the Adderal Diaries year, I think she was tryly lovely. Today's realamberheard with her oversized cheeck implants, and healthy weight, (she was very thin before which did enhance the etheral look, but probably took mega illegal drugs to maintain) looks puffy and odd.
Pretty sure this has been posted before but it’s still as relevant as ever…

FE3E7003-5F89-4641-B105-04B0B7718C48.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone got a link for the full NBC doc, I don’t want commentary and that’s all I can find!

Ignore me I’m being slack found one.
I'm baffled as it says its a 1 hr long interview but I can't find anything longer than 16 mins.. I know they show a lot of ads on US tv but that doesnt account for 45...

Reactions: 1
The full length interview isn't available in many places. Seems like there has been a mission to clear it from the Internet. Even the YouTube commentary ones are being flagged for copyright and took down. Seems like someone wasn't happy with the outcome.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The full length interview isn't available in many places. Seems like there has been a mission to clear it from the Internet. Even the YouTube commentary ones are being flagged for copyright and took down. Seems like someone wasn't happy with the outcome.
Seems like someone is trying to stop people using their voices. Funny how she has accused Depp of doing that to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm confused when she says about a defamation case being used to take your voice, she counter sued, thereby trying to take Johnny's voice 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting
This is very interesting and hits close to home. I’m by no mean a male but was also abused by a woman, physically and a bit sexually and none helped me because my abuser was a woman, biological woman.

seeing women gets away with such behaviour just because they’re women irritates me. The random guy on the second video who suddenly jumped in and teased the lad is also horrible.

this is the kind of power possessed by abusive women, yet we always deny it outright.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
This pisses me off. Amber is an abuser. Why are MSM given her airtime? Imagine if it was the other way around? It wouldn’t happen. Did Chris Brown get to give “his side” after he battered Rihanna? No. Scamber Turd needs to get in the bin!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
"first as tragedy, and then as farce"....

Ojection: lack of foundation.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yep, the ratings for a season low for The Today Show and there are shows that are in reruns that had better ratings then Amber's interview.

See they released some of the interview on Monday and then on Tuesday and then on Wednesday and then on Peacock and then on Friday night on Dateline

But as it was being released little by little the you tubers were talking about Amber's lies in the interview. So, I;m guessing that's why the segments were removed from The Today's youtube channel, you would have to scroll thorough their long show to find Amber interview which are about three hours long. By Friday there were some parts taken out and there is some people upset that Savannah was even able to interview Amber. But I heard that Amber probably asked for Savannah to interview her once she stated that her husband had done some consulting PR work for Depp's legal team. Some people said that they think if the interview doesn't perform well then Amber's PR team will blame Savannah and the Today Show.

Reactions: 4
But with Faran Blalanced alot of people in the comments section of her videos said that they like her channel because she didn't do all of the talking over the video, those people don't seem to understand there is a reason for all of that talking over the video. They don't to be flagged for copyright. .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Was going to put Andy Signores live on in the background while I do some writing but I can't.. he's got that fecking irritating Yorkshirewoman on :(

can any brave souls report if anything interesting was said? shame because I'm generally interested in the topic and what he has to say on the Ezra Miller scenario?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was going to put Andy Signores live on in the background while I do some writing but I can't.. he's got that fecking irritating Yorkshirewoman on :(

can any brave souls report if anything interesting was said? shame because I'm generally interested in the topic and what he has to say on the Ezra Miller scenario?
Ay, she is a bit gobby.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.