Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ToadyHarsh

Chatty Member
I rescued a bag of groceries from Tesco yesterday. And then I rescued some petrol to put in the car. The wedding anniversary is coming up soon. Maybe I'll do some online rescuing for the OH.
---
Thread title suggestion:

If Jodie says 'rescue' it means that she's buying
If Jodie's lips move then you know that she's lying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Jodie walked in to find Mark wanking furiously over pics of Claire with her one tit out in the newly organised spare room displaying her collection of the bestest hats evah, he was wearing one of her eleventymillion mac lipsticks and had Mabel in a headlock. Jodie burst into hysterical tears vomited in the sink then collapsed heaving on the floor. Police have been informed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Is anyone else befuddled by all of this? She has several hundred over crowded animals, unexplained injuries and disappearances of animals, poor hygiene and quarantine practices, the animals have questionable diets (fucking bread??), she defames councils and neighbours, the animals are ankle and knee deep in mud and there are piles of faeces (including from other species) in enclosures, the animals are not thriving, some are having to have substandard care - shaving cats because they have not got the time to look after them, none of them seem to have decent qualifications, their H&S practices are a joke, her finances are far from transparent, despite being over crowded, she does not rehome suitable animals which casts doubt on her claims of excellence given she is not putting their needs first, animals are being impregnated and having young - obviously not castrating all the males, and all of this happens in the garden of her residential property.

And she gets away with it.

I do not get it.

(I know I say this often. I am sorry - but I just do not see how she gets away with it - it is horrible to see that poor bull in the tiny enclosure)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

ToadyHarsh

Chatty Member
Dear Jodie,

You are not 'mum' to any of the animals at Fripps Slaughterhouse. You are filling a void in your life that a psychologist/psychiatrist desperately needs to address.

Happy 'mothers' day,

Tattlers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

ToadyHarsh

Chatty Member
Congrats to @Lucyxxxx for the new thread title.

Currently gymming so will give a recap shortly.
---
Recap:

On her own property, Jodie has flashed her neighbours - on her own property - to prove their camera is pointed at her property. The police may or may not have called to her property to investigate reports of public indeceny that Jodie committed. We're not sure where this happened but it was possibly on her own property.

Filthy is still shit as are the animals living conditions.

Jodie refuses to pay a £9,000 vet bill but decorates her house with tat.

The genet is most likely dead but lemurs are incoming.

And just in case anyone is confused about where any of this happens, it's on her property!

Also, her Twitter feed is full of snake oil posts for Supreme CBD. Supreme CBD founder Anthony Fowler has made several visits to Jodie's property.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So a few days ago Darren was there for two days fitting more CCTV cameras (as if she hasn’t enough) she even implied he stayed overnight. It had to be a message for someone, but who? I really don’t think it was for her neighbours, clearly harmless folk who want a quiet life (and had one prior to the arrival of FF). So was it a message for Mark? Maybe he needs to return for his belongings, his nanna’s African Grey or even a Rolex or two😂. He would know where all the current cameras are to dodge, and as he probably interacted with the security dogs more than JM so he wouldn’t have a problem getting by those. Now the latest filthy highlights her doing the night feeds with Jack, Steph and I assume the filthy producer, presumably all to let someone know she’s not wandering around alone. Like everything with JM, there is always a method in her madness and I’m guessing this is surely a message to the absent Mark 🤔

Don’t get me started on the filth with the animal feeding. Maximus and Archie’s dirty buckets refilled with more wet food, imagine the bacteria growth. Day old chicken left to thaw 24 hours on a counter top in a stable, until the next feed in 24 hours….I can guarantee as the weather warms up they will have fly eggs on and maggots within hours. Why do her pet owls get mice yet the recent tawny now petrified and caged (that would be better of dead) gets chicks. I’m no expert on owls but I would imagine day old chicks are rather large for a tawny owl which feeds on mice and shrews etc Hope now lives out with Hayley, the poor dog with a little bit of wolf in it that wants nothing more than a bit of human interaction. Put it in a home where it can have a decent life. Hope‘s tray of food was just tipped out on the upturned filthy bowl. Just a slab of food, not chopped In any way. How 🤬 lazy. She not a clue which dog is eating what, hardly like feeding your dogs in the home and observing them. She wouldn’t have a clue which dogs were eating what food, or if any are under the weather and leaving it and the other dogs is eating it. Flint the fox just wanted to be left in peace, he is terrified of her. There is no double door on those meerkats so its only a matter of time untill one bolts, and as for having Manic by her side whilst she was feeding them, how long till he grabs one! Padlocking stables when there’s fridges and freezers mixed with vermin, doesn’t bare thinking about. I’ve said for months there will be a fire, I really think it’s just a matter of time. Honestly, her followers are 🤬clueless if they seriously believe this is how an animal sanctuary should be run.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
The video of them introducing Hamish to that squalid garden has had me in tears. He was loved and cared for by strangers and the boating community (I’m part of that - not where he was but they/we are good caring people). I hate the bitch.
The fence between there and the Emus also looks like a temporary structure on blocks? He will take that out with his tail let alone when he leans on it.
She’s a cunt. How dare she think she can give animals a better life than the one he had.

IMG_2179.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry

bluecups

VIP Member
Sixteen years since she left the Big Brother house (evicted FIRST, says it all) and she's still banging on about being 'bullied' in there.

Jodie, you fucking gobshite, you have never been bullied in your whole life. Not at school, not online, not by your neighbours, not by Mushers and not by anyone in the Big Brother house. You have been despised by large amounts of people for over four decades because of your numerous personality disorders and are a foul, disagreeable, sly, spoiled, manipulative, narcissistic cunt. Nobody has bullied you and nobody is jealous. Fuck off.

• Heart
  • Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
But if she’s besties with Police, why is she always slagging them off and saying how useless they are?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28