Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Ralph HATES HER 🤣 "he's the cheekiest!" No, he hates you.
Please try harder next time, Ralphie!

On a serious note - horse bites HURT. Ralph is trapped in a quagmire and bored out of his brain. She thoroughly deserved that - laughing it off in front of the camera but next time she might not be so lucky.

We've all said it a million times but I dread to think what their hooves are like :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 21
he saw Claire go down this road & learnt nothing
Looks like they might be putting an Auschfripps calendar together

On a separate note, I’m on another thread about a really annoying influencer and we’ve long suspected he comments with a burner account. He just told me I was ‘easy on the eye’. I told him I was glad he found Jodie’s Parge so aesthetically pleasing and should slide into his DM’s on insta 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like they might be putting an Auschfripps calendar together

On a separate note, I’m on another thread about a really annoying influencer and we’ve long suspected he comments with a burner account. He just told me I was ‘easy on the eye’. I told him I was glad he found Jodie’s Parge so aesthetically pleasing and should slide into his DM’s on insta 😆
Lured in by the little cat teeth :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s absolutely clueless about horses! That was almost a nasty bite from Ralph after she tried to give him a kiss so he’s clearly very sick of her doing that. His ears being flat back afterwards is not a good sign as he’s telling her to go away. He’s a young Welsh Section D breed and will get a lot worse if he’s not handled correctly and taught manners. I can’t believe she just laughed like it was ok, he will do it again 100% as he wasn’t corrected. He’s still young and learning, it’s such a shame he’s with a bunch of novices 👎🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Jodie walked in to find Mark wanking furiously over pics of Claire with her one tit out in the newly organised spare room displaying her collection of the bestest hats evah, he was wearing one of her eleventymillion mac lipsticks and had Mabel in a headlock. Jodie burst into hysterical tears vomited in the sink then collapsed heaving on the floor. Police have been informed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Those coats will fit up to a size 18….as she struggles to pull it across her tits so then makes out it will go bigger 😂😂 she’s such a fat old hag!!
And when is she going to take those platts out the dirty witch 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i notice jodies pal Amanda Abbington has drppped her case against the bbc strictly
i hope she has damaged her career foreverr
i noticed jodie never mentioned her again lol

Reactions: 8
She's shilling the CBD oil with an interview. I've tried that CBD oil it did bugger all. Snake oil merchants.

i notice jodies pal Amanda Abbington has drppped her case against the bbc strictly
i hope she has damaged her career foreverr
i noticed jodie never mentioned her again lol
She'll turn up now.

Reactions: 10
Ralph has ALWAYS hated her trying to kiss his face, this is when she first got him before he moved into her borstal. Ernie the mule is also getting bigger & pushy. you know 100% there’s a video of her trying to kiss the genet & getting bitten that she’s never going to show. she’s a prime example of duck around & find out

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Jodie walked in to find Mark wanking furiously over pics of Claire with her one tit out in the newly organised spare room displaying her collection of the bestest hats evah, he was wearing one of her eleventymillion mac lipsticks and had Mabel in a headlock. Jodie burst into hysterical tears vomited in the sink then collapsed heaving on the floor. Police have been informed.
I think this is one of my favourite posts EVAH on this thread. You painted quite a vivid mental image there :ROFLMAO: 🙌

She's shilling the CBD oil with an interview. I've tried that CBD oil it did bugger all. Snake oil merchants.
I agree, it does piss all. It's THC oil that is the magic stuff, that really can perform miracles.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shame he didn't bite her stupid nose off. You don't have to be an animal psychologist to see that horse hates her.
---
Also, she looks fatter than ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So a few days ago Darren was there for two days fitting more CCTV cameras (as if she hasn’t enough) she even implied he stayed overnight. It had to be a message for someone, but who? I really don’t think it was for her neighbours, clearly harmless folk who want a quiet life (and had one prior to the arrival of FF). So was it a message for Mark? Maybe he needs to return for his belongings, his nanna’s African Grey or even a Rolex or two😂. He would know where all the current cameras are to dodge, and as he probably interacted with the security dogs more than JM so he wouldn’t have a problem getting by those. Now the latest filthy highlights her doing the night feeds with Jack, Steph and I assume the filthy producer, presumably all to let someone know she’s not wandering around alone. Like everything with JM, there is always a method in her madness and I’m guessing this is surely a message to the absent Mark 🤔

Don’t get me started on the filth with the animal feeding. Maximus and Archie’s dirty buckets refilled with more wet food, imagine the bacteria growth. Day old chicken left to thaw 24 hours on a counter top in a stable, until the next feed in 24 hours….I can guarantee as the weather warms up they will have fly eggs on and maggots within hours. Why do her pet owls get mice yet the recent tawny now petrified and caged (that would be better of dead) gets chicks. I’m no expert on owls but I would imagine day old chicks are rather large for a tawny owl which feeds on mice and shrews etc Hope now lives out with Hayley, the poor dog with a little bit of wolf in it that wants nothing more than a bit of human interaction. Put it in a home where it can have a decent life. Hope‘s tray of food was just tipped out on the upturned filthy bowl. Just a slab of food, not chopped In any way. How 🤬 lazy. She not a clue which dog is eating what, hardly like feeding your dogs in the home and observing them. She wouldn’t have a clue which dogs were eating what food, or if any are under the weather and leaving it and the other dogs is eating it. Flint the fox just wanted to be left in peace, he is terrified of her. There is no double door on those meerkats so its only a matter of time untill one bolts, and as for having Manic by her side whilst she was feeding them, how long till he grabs one! Padlocking stables when there’s fridges and freezers mixed with vermin, doesn’t bare thinking about. I’ve said for months there will be a fire, I really think it’s just a matter of time. Honestly, her followers are 🤬clueless if they seriously believe this is how an animal sanctuary should be run.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Esther’s up to her belly in liquid mud and she’s a large pig. This is disgusting
I have had to stop coming on this thread because every time i see a photo of animal living in such disgusting conditions my blood starts to boil and i end up feeling so angry . At Jodie for letting these animals live in such conditions, the authorities for doing sweet FA about the situation and not shutting her down. At her followers for being thick as duck and carrying on supporting her . Basically anyone around her who enables this to go on . :mad::mad::mad:
---
No time to update anyone on missing animals. No time to wash. But can make ridiculous reels pulling, quite frankly the most vile faces evahhh.
Her hair 😂 frazzled, dry and over bleached. And at least a week without washing it. 🤮 It must reek!
wanks furiously ..
---
Oh Ralph HATES HER 🤣 "he's the cheekiest!" No, he hates you.
he is trying to nip her in the first photo.. and look at the ears in the second. Near on flat to his head. A very clear message that he is angry and unhappy. His face looks tense in each photo.
---
Ralph has ALWAYS hated her trying to kiss his face, this is when she first got him before he moved into her borstal. Ernie the mule is also getting bigger & pushy. you know 100% there’s a video of her trying to kiss the genet & getting bitten that she’s never going to show. she’s a prime example of duck around & find out
What a lovely boy he looks :love:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I think this is one of my favourite posts EVAH on this thread. You painted quite a vivid mental image there :ROFLMAO: 🙌

I agree, it does piss all. It's THC oil that is the magic stuff, that really can perform miracles.
Can confirm, I get mine from Integro - and the flowers. 100% legal with a prescription

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.