Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
what idiot drives a digger in an already waterlogged muddy field, and what idiot doesn’t even take the animals out to do it first😠

absolutely no way did any official government body say “no problems to report” or “best sanctuary ever” if they visited this Easter Monday

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion

Jodie Marsh #23 When will the Div get it into her head, stop feeding the animals poxy bread!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

lola2505

New story up....did you know that rescuing and buying mean the same thing....learn some new everyday....must tell my daughter that the puppy she bought with her own money was actually rescued from the breeder 🙄
I’m off to rescue a Chanel bag from selfridges poor thing is crying out for some love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
Remember when she claimed 40% was very high wolf content?

For anyone not here at the time...

View attachment 2787154

She had a literal wolfdog expert in her comments explaining that 40% is low content (it was actually really interesting to read about). She deleted them.

View attachment 2787151
View attachment 2787179
View attachment 2787183
View attachment 2787185
View attachment 2787180

Jodie is the expert, though. 🤡
I think this entire post really shows what she is like. The idea what she is SO special that an entire breed that is apparently scared of humans are drawn to her. Also, this is a WolfDOG no? With a low Wolf content. If you deprive an animal of enough attention and interaction of course it will crave it from anyone. She is just so very special isn’t she.

Another red flag with her is that she doesn’t talk like a rescue owner, she talks like someone getting their latest pet “utterly obsessed” etc etc. we have so many examples of this kind of thing from her. I also fail to see how she can run a successful and impartial rescue when it seems to be staffed by an ever changing group of unqualified “friends”

I really wish there were more videos online of her time in Celebrity Big Brother. It is impossible to put into words how awful she was and the complete lack of self awareness. I have mentioned this before but it continues to be relevant - I will never forget Pete Burns saying Jodie was extremely dangerous because not only did she believe her own delusions, she absolutely would not be told anything, or believe anything to the contrary even with evidence. We see this play out all the time when someone who actually is an expert offers advice and they get deleted and blocked. As someone mentioned above, I think the five vets situation is because of this.

The above is what worries me the most - it was funny when it was her just dicking about aimlessly but she is now in charge of living animals who were already vulnerable and she refuses to take on board any advice or guidance that SHE doesn’t agree with. She is the sort that will keep an animal in pain rather than put it to sleep because SHE doesn’t want it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

bluecups

VIP Member
Fat ugly smug cunt, does she really think she can take on PETA? Cheek of her saying they misappropriate donations when she's spunking her followers' donations on gaudy home decor and poisonous trees.

And how the hell has she passed any kind of inspection??? Anyone with eyes can see that Auschfripps is a shitshow. Literally. Those poor pigs up to their armpits (do pigs have armpits, not sure, but you get my gist) eating scraps of food tossed onto their own shit and piss. Horses and cattle in tiny enclosed mud pits. Previously spoiled pet cats locked en masse in a filthy car port. What the fuck is going on? Why haven't the council prosecuted her for breach of covenants, planning laws, noise pollution, environmental damage to surrounding land from the giant animal toilet that is Auschfripps? Where is the Health and Safety Executive? You can't just set up a makeshift zoo in a residential garden. Fuck sake.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

lola2505

I feel like she is neglecting the cats and her pet dogs as they are not ‘special’ or quirky any normal person can have a cat or a dog but only Jodie exotic can have meercat/genet/lemeur/rhino/giraffe/wolf etc etc

GeraldsRevenge

Shes now "rescued" a Highland cow that's been living "on its own by a river" for FIVE YEARS (and has been fine?) and....the farmer that owned the cow charged her £800 to rescue it. So you bought a cow. Didn't rescue it at all! And to add a Highland cow to her swamp with no room as it is!!! I despair 😭

• Angry
  • Haha

GeraldsRevenge

Poor Hayley pacing and looking over, desperate for some attention. Forced to live outside in solitude, surrounded by small animals that she wants to chase. She's a dog ffs not a wolf! Probably forced to live outside because otherwise she would go for the cats indoors. Needs rehoming to someone experienced with no small animals that will trigger her prey drive.

• Sad
Reactions: 25

Diddikins

VIP Member
When she first started fripps I did think it was such a good thing and really made me see her in a different light HOW WRONG WAS I?? couple of months in you see the hoarding for what it is her personal zoo
The thing is, the premise is a good thing but she just hasn’t got a clue how to run it properly and also care for the animals properly. If all animals needed were kisses and cuddles and “I Wuv Yous” then it’d be fine but she’s barely meeting their basic needs.

Raggamuffin

Her ignorance combined with her arrogance makes for a dangerous combination. She would rather her animals suffer and/or die than be proven wrong

• Angry