Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just shows how bored she gets once the novelty wears of look how much we saw Enzo/paxton/even maximus when they were young but as they get older she gets bored with them or gets rid
The problem is baby animals are cute and bring in donations. She will always need new babies, but she doesn't rehome.
---
Jodie is now saying he needs the company of other foxes. She says in this video that he arrived from a fox rescue because he didn't like other foxes.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
The problem is baby animals are cute and bring in donations. She will always need new babies, but she doesn't rehome.
---
Jodie is now saying he needs the company of other foxes. She says in this video that he arrived from a fox rescue because he didn't like other foxes.
Maybe he didn’t. You don’t know how good you’ve got it until you’ve spent a month with THE Jodie Marsh. He would probably agree to live in the middle of a fox hunter’s kennels if it got him out.

Reactions: 16
Maybe he didn’t. You don’t know how good you’ve got it until you’ve spent a month with THE Jodie Marsh. He would probably agree to live in the middle of a fox hunter’s kennels if it got him out.
She is like a trophy hunter. At least in Africa it now involves part of the culling process for large donations to the national parks for conservation. With Fripp's it's a long slow death.

Reactions: 14
New vids up in the cat hell hole cottage, with one (I think she said Maggie?) Jumping onto her for cuddles. Suuuuper friendly and cuddly, what a shame she is confined to that tiny room with very little human interaction. She could very easily be rehomed and get all the cuddles she obviously wants :(
Is the cat room in her new house or her old one ??? I can't keep up 😞
---
Oh I feel a right head when you was all talking about monkey lemurs I read as llamas 😂🤣 thinking 8 wow she would have to put them on her missing Fields and acres.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is the cat room in her new house or her old one ??? I can't keep up 😞
---
Oh I feel a right head when you was all talking about monkey lemurs I read as llamas 😂🤣 thinking 8 wow she would have to put them on her missing Fields and acres.
Is in her new house. Its called Cat Cottage. Which makes it sound quite quaint... its loads of neglected pedigree cats hoarded in a room. Its disgusting.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
---
duck sake! So I foster cats and dogs as and when I can (I know my limitations unlike Jodie). And I've had some dogs from Romania. These dogs are usually lifted from the streets and not handled nicely at all. The first rule when one of these dogs arrive is to let them decompress. Unless they are showing signs of wanting interaction then I do not interact in anyway until they are ready. I give them their food and they have puppy pads until such times as they are confident to go to garden for toilet. I would never shove a camera in their face and fawn all over them. That poor fox looks terrified. She is bleeping clueless!

How much longer can this actually go on for? I cannot understand how she is getting away with this. It is absolutely unbelievable that no one is taking action, council, RSPCA or red tops aren't calling her out on this.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
duck sake! So I foster cats and dogs as and when I can (I know my limitations unlike Jodie). And I've had some dogs from Romania. These dogs are usually lifted from the streets and not handled nicely at all. The first rule when one of these dogs arrive is to let them decompress. Unless they are showing signs of wanting interaction then I do not interact in anyway until they are ready. I give them their food and they have puppy pads until such times as they are confident to go to garden for toilet. I would never shove a camera in their face and fawn all over them. That poor fox looks terrified. She is bleeping clueless!

How much longer can this actually go on for? I cannot understand how she is getting away with this. It is absolutely unbelievable that no one is taking action, council, RSPCA or red tops aren't calling her out on this.
I'm a Foster fail. I end up keeping them, but like you we know our limits. This is animal hoarding at its worst. None of the animals get the attention and interaction they deserve because there are just too many of them. All they get is their basic needs provided. Jodie has no empathy or understanding when it comes to animals in trauma like the tawny owl with a damaged wing that fell down the chimney, the muntjac with the smashed pelvis and the hedgehog with loud music and barking dogs (which don't bark). These animals are frightened and in pain and she mauls them, talks loudly, says they like ear rubs and it's all for social media likes and to bring in donations.
Uttlesford Council seem to be absolutely useless. The noise alone must be a huge problem not just for the neighbours but for the animals that would normally live a solitary existence. Food is just thrown into the mud which is a mixture of urine and faeces. There must be vermin everywhere.

I brought our cat home a few weeks ago. He had been missing for 18 months and living wild in a nature reserve.
I put the cat basket in the noisiest room in the house, banged a few pans and crashed symbols. I let all of the other animals in and then banged the sides of the cat basket and tipped him out. I filmed it all and put it on social media. Idiots lapped it up and called me an earth angel.
I put him in the quietest room, opened the door to the basket and went and sat on the settee at the other side of the room. He came out in his own time and jumped up next to me. The next day he was introduced to the rest of The Mottley Crew.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It is really annoying to see her and the minions screaming and being so giddy around new inmates animals. How can the new animal possibly relax if Jodie's stinky fag breath, rubber lips and iPhone are zooming towards their face within minutes of arriving at Auschfripps? :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
So the things she’s currently posting are videos of animals in cages (raccoon dogs and fox) and pens (Hayley and meerkats). No sheep, emus, cows/bulls (because I’m sorry Jodie there are no male cows!), pigs, horses or goats as they are all knee deep in mud!

I think engagement is down too on IG posts, not many comments it seems.

Reactions: 14
I, like many of you have rescue dogs. I'd love to help more but know I only have so much time and money, I have a horse too and much as I adore him, one is enough.
I couldn't give a rats arse about her hoarding until it comes to animals. They deserve so much better and she is a bleeping disgrace.
Foxes are generally solitary creatures and must be petrified living in Aushfripps.
I hope you are all objecting to her lemurs via the local council. I will be.

Reactions: 13
Has anyone noticed the most recent video on filthy has been removed? I wonder if it's anything to do with this comment?

View attachment 2836579
good! more people need to start calling her out. I wish the person giving selling her the foxes comes forward, same with the genet, lemurs, raccoons & racoon dogs. if you were a legitimate rescue why would you let them go to someone with zero experience instead of a rescue with knowledge, makes absolutely no sense

• Heart
Reactions: 18
good! more people need to start calling her out. I wish the person giving selling her the foxes comes forward, same with the genet, lemurs, raccoons & racoon dogs. if you were a legitimate rescue why would you let them go to someone with zero experience instead of a rescue with knowledge, makes absolutely no sense
(Daddy’s) Money talks?

Reactions: 9
That boxy room the cats are in must stink. They're living in filth. Looks like it's not been cleaned in weeks! She's disgusting. No wonder the bulid a farm builder dumped herView attachment 2833909
View attachment 2833912
She is a dirty woman keeping those beautiful cats in these conditions 😤
---
I Just watched this. Scary what one of those little cuties can do

Hopefully one of them gives Jodies face a swipe or two 🙏🏼🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.