Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Pam lives, but doesn't seem to like grapes anymore just after Ms Marsh saying that they was her favorite 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Pam lives, but doesn't seem to like grapes anymore just after Ms Marsh saying that they was her favorite 😬

is it deffo pam
no way will she use all that broccoli she should be sharing with other organisations but then jodie does not share
some are asking how much they raised for vets bills,she has not replied lol

Reactions: 11
is it deffo pam
no way will she use all that broccoli she should be sharing with other organisations but then jodie does not share
some are asking how much they raised for vets bills,she has not replied lol
How many struggling rescues are seeing all that broccolli and feeling sick? Just because Jodie needed to win a bet to massage her ego?

And I'm no animal expert but don't animals need more than bleeping broccolli? If the best those kaotic wankers can do is get bags of broccolli then they're pretty tit at negotiating.

Reactions: 10
How many struggling rescues are seeing all that broccolli and feeling sick? Just because Jodie needed to win a bet to massage her ego?

And I'm no animal expert but don't animals need more than bleeping broccolli? If the best those kaotic wankers can do is get bags of broccolli then they're pretty tit at negotiating.
Stupid to give her all that as it will go bad before they eat it all. Many animal rescues nearer to Stevenage that could have had some
I know of a few guineapig and rabbit rescues.

Reactions: 8
Stupid to give her all that as it will go bad before they eat it all. Many animal rescues nearer to Stevenage that could have had some
If theirs/Jodies followers had enough brain cells to question anything or think for themselves, they'd see that it's a bad look for them all to waste that much food. Which is what'll happen.

Reactions: 8
I’m starting to think the Law Enforcement element of the Sons of Ham & Cheese is probably limited to parking patrol. Because they’re tit judges of character. Backpatch wannabes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But those rescues won't help get them followers/fame so they don't care about them

There's a story on IG with (presumably) one of the Kaotics talking to Jodie. The start of the conversation is cut off but they say a person said 'Do you still support Fripps?' and they replied 'Yeah', and then Jodie opens the van and sees the broccolli. I could be wrong but to me it sounds like they were given it and it was never destined for landfill at all. So Jodie's full of tit as usual.

Reactions: 7

Any decent person would tell them to share it around the local rescues. Not greedy Marsh.

Eta- I'm just watching the Jonathan Ross show and Milly Bobby Brown is talking about her farm, she has a few animals, she takes dogs from shelters, fosters them, and said she pays for it all and about 150 have been rehomed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
There's a story on IG with (presumably) one of the Kaotics talking to Jodie. The start of the conversation is cut off but they say a person said 'Do you still support Fripps?' and they replied 'Yeah', and then Jodie opens the van and sees the broccolli. I could be wrong but to me it sounds like they were given it and it was never destined for landfill at all. So Jodie's full of tit as usual.

1710046975036.png

1710047052683.png

1710047245190.png

They and many other orginisations drive around the supermarkets etc and pick it up nothing these days goes to landfill well unless some greedy bugger takes too much

Maybe they are being greedy and taking more than they need. I hope they take things to the soup kitchins around the area and outside the area seeing as how they can take it all the way to Jodie. it would be very easy for them to find them.

I have a bad feeling about how lately, if you want it ( not need ) there is so much food being giving away. I dont know why a good thing is making me uneasy but it does. Im on many local groups and see these huge piles of food in all of them and this is going on in every town etc even two of our villages run a larder ( thats just one side of our town) where anyone can just take what they want. Getting people dependent on free food?

As has already been said here, those kaoticangels are freemasons. not for here, but going to take a dive down a rabbit hole next week and see what I can find As said before these people always hide the nasty tit behind good deeds. That other angel group on Facebook didn't like the way kaotics were presenting themselves just by visiting Jodie.

I had a hunt and found the posts ..

1710049783876.png

1710049835251.png

1710049991856.png

1710050069302.png

More on the link. link wont work

1710050363387.png

1710050424418.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dear Jodie,

You are not 'mum' to any of the animals at Fripps Slaughterhouse. You are filling a void in your life that a psychologist/psychiatrist desperately needs to address.

Happy 'mothers' day,

Tattlers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Any decent person would tell them to share it around the local rescues. Not greedy Marsh.

Eta- I'm just watching the Jonathan Ross show and Milly Bobby Brown is talking about her farm, she has a few animals, she takes dogs from shelters, fosters them, and said she pays for it all and about 150 have been rehomed.
She recently rehomed a pittie puppy to Dave Bautista who is a massive pittie advocate and has about 4 rescues he spoke about her and the rescue on jimmy fallon it was such a cute story

• Heart
She recently rehomed a pittie puppy to Dave Bautista who is a massive pittie advocate and has about 4 rescues he spoke about her and the rescue on jimmy fallon it was such a cute story
I’ve seen a few videos of him and his dogs, he’s adorable

Reactions: 6
I saw something about that on a YouTube video. This guy walks with celebs and their dogs. Dave Bautista is great

Reactions: 7
Stories posted explaining why Jodie HAS to buy fruit and veg the way she does.

TL;DR version: She's too lazy and workshy to travel/research better options. And sure it's not her money anyway 🤷‍♀️

I may have put my own spin on the above 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I get 20kg of horse carrots for £2.50 from Dunmow!
There seems to be lots of meat suppliers online? I’m pretty sure she could work out a delivery deal with a butcher or fruit stall here. The amount of money wasted on this and using smaller hay bales is literally thousands! I really hope she recycles the plastic! 😞

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.