Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’ll know literally where the bodies are buried.
it is unusual for her not to throw massive hissy fit, and have the carers move in.
there must be something different about this break up.
I reckon she's running out of carers - the sons of ham and cheese MC or the DIY men don't strike me as the sort to drop everything and move in to cook her chips and listen to her ranting

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe having Jack with his cheesy Mother’s Day card, and Steph there all day anyway has been enough.

Reactions: 9
She liked this reply too lol MARK WAS A MISOGYNISTIC PIG!!! CONFIRMED BY JM HERSELF WITH A LIKE!!! 🤣

Mark, if you're reading this, I thought you were pretty hot and seemed really nice and chilled. If you have a thorough, THOROUGH, wash to get JM off you I'd be happy to treat you nicely and not belittle you. I'm a size 10. Let me know 🤣
But do you smell of cigarettes and chip fat and have that heady aroma of lanolin and clipper oil about you? :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Basically she wants to be a lazy arse girlfriend and make zero effort. Expect to move her boyfriend in after a few weeks and have him sit in every night and pander to her new obsession and be at her beck and call to fix every animal cage for her new pet of the week. And will throw a tantrum if you don't. Whilst she doesn't shower and wears the same clothes covered in mud for days on end. No wonder they all leave.
17 years later and here we are again….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He’ll know literally where the bodies are buried.
it is unusual for her not to throw massive hissy fit, and have the carers move in.
there must be something different about this break up.
Did I imagine mark had kids and she was funny about him seeing them? Sure someone said that a few threads back?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She seems like she might have matured a tiny bit in the sense that she has only uploaded this post rather than going on a mega rant about him being the worst boyfriend evah and alluding to his nefarious activities.
I don't want to blow our own Tony Trumpet or anything but I reckon these threads will stop her from doing that.

She knows we'll post all the screenshots (again) showing how she does the same thing after every single break up.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
how awkward that nineteen11 are still sharing videos of Mark
Looks like nine eleven also have a new fitness show with some women working out. I wondered what the hell it had to do with Fripps Farm then I remembered it's not Jodie's channel. Bet that will make her happy having ladies fitter and sexier than her being promoted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Looks like nine eleven also have a new fitness show with some women working out. I wondered what the hell it had to do with Fripps Farm then I remembered it's not Jodie's channel. Bet that will make her happy having ladies fitter and sexier than her being promoted.
With Jodies’s stellar ratings you'd think they wouldn't need more programs 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Are Jodie and the bikers still a thing? not seen anything from either about the other in a while now

Mark must be overjoyed that he never has to hear her rasping foghorn voice or smell her beef crisp and forty Benson breath again

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.