Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really shocked on Filthy it shows she padlocks Maximus in his stable overnight! What if there was a fire and someone without a key had to get him out quickly? That’s just a big no in the horse world! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She is so incompetent and weird with those animals. All that kissing and cuddling is needy af. Giving them appropriate affection - stroking etc is fine, but the kissing and cuddling and getting right in their face or cradling them is so invasive.
I thought places that keep animals are supposed to respect and encourage their natural behaviour. Not to treat them as surrogate babies or teddy bears. It’s so odd.

All her flying monkeys act as though she is Dr Doolittle but she’s more like Dr DoHarm. Why can’t they see that her behaviour is troublesome and obsessive? She is harming those animals with the overcrowding and they are not getting the care or stimulation that they need. It’s horrible.

I just cannot understand why anyone looks at Fripps and thinks otherwise. Urgh. It’s a tit show and animals are dying and not thriving.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
as incompetent as I find her, that seems like the most authentic day in the life at fripps that she’s ever posted, I’d rather she shows that than Nicky Johnson, Eric Spice or Louie Spence shrieking

Reactions: 8
Lol and the modern day reality stood by the fridge. Good god. It would depress me to be continually reminded of how fat and old I had become. Note to add.. I used to be young and hot and also did body building. But I do not have them pics all over my house and social media because its my past not my present!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
as incompetent as I find her, that seems like the most authentic day in the life at fripps that she’s ever posted, I’d rather she shows that than Nicky Johnson, Eric Spice or Louie Spence shrieking
Yes, I enjoyed that one. it shows she does actually do the feeds. My only complaints really, are how dirty the bowls are they should have a selection and they need to be washed and rotated.

How she treated the mice and chicks. Yes they are dead but most of us in carnivore world treat the animals with reverence for their sacrifice I would expect her as a vegan to do that too. I know my vegan daughter feeds her dog raw she hates it but he needs it for his health her other dog was vegan and before that ate insect food but this dog needs a raw diet. it's been three years now and she still not blasé about raw feeding and I know she never will be not enough to treat them like they were just kibble

As someone else said padlocking the doors on the enclosures.. Why? She has guard dogs, security cameras, and geese why does she lock them in, imagine if anything happened and with all that electrical equipment and straw etc it doesn't bear thinking about

Also, the food situation, so many small packs packed in plastic, not vegan behaviour at all Get to the market and buy from them in bulk.

She is not singing the praises of the bikers much, nor they her?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
where did these new foxes come from again Jodie? tell me you buy animals without telling me you buy animals, she would’ve been better just re-recording the whole video🤦‍♀️
For someone who has fillers as often as she does, she really look aged

Reactions: 10
No time to update anyone on missing animals. No time to wash. But can make ridiculous reels pulling, quite frankly the most vile faces evahhh.
Her hair 😂 frazzled, dry and over bleached. And at least a week without washing it. 🤮 It must reek!

Now do it without filters! 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol and the modern day reality stood by the fridge. Good god. It would depress me to be continually reminded of how fat and old I had become. Note to add.. I used to be young and hot and also did body building. But I do not have them pics all over my house and social media because its my past not my present!!
She really has packed on the pounds. That flat brown belly of hers seems even longer ago now. It's such a fitting revenge for Jodie after all the tit she gave other people over the years because she had such a shallow view of the world. And we don't know how long ago this was shot but those skin treatments clearly aren't working. She should ask for her money back. If she hadn't blagged them for free to post on IG as undeclared ads, obviously.

I used to be young and fat but I'm middle-aged and slimmer now (I'm not going to say hotter) and I even have muscles! :D I definitely put pics on social media :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think Jodie would be better off sticking her old hot pics round by her chip fryer as opposed to the fruit fridge

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No time to update anyone on missing animals. No time to wash. But can make ridiculous reels pulling, quite frankly the most vile faces evahhh.
Her hair 😂 frazzled, dry and over bleached. And at least a week without washing it. 🤮 It must reek!
I saw that story and the scar from where the genet bit Jodie is really clear. I hope that every time Jodie looks in the mirror and sees it that she thinks of that poor creature and how much pain and misery she caused it before letting it die (presumably).
---
Thread title suggestion:

The food in the fridge is cold.
The pictures of Jodie on the fridge are old.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Bet she bragged to him about how she publicly annhilated Billy and all her followers piled on the poor sod after he tired of being her slave so Mark's closed down his socials and gone into hiding.

Reactions: 18
Just going to add that foxes are generally solitary animals, but that fact isn’t a concern for Jodie 😏

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.