Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s totally narc’ing it up too, I reckon she got arrested by the old bill, interviewed under caution at the least, which suggests criminal harrassment - I’ve got a theory (that it’s a demon) that the bikers thought fun and games until then, I bet they’re still friends with people on the force and know more about the story now. So feeling sorry for herself - que to 20 yo throwbacks
They're probably not that bothered they can't wait to go out riding apparently 🙄
1000010021.jpg
1000010019.jpg

Reactions: 4

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
You can only FOI the public sector - government, NHS, Police etc
You can’t FOI a charity

You can’t do a data subject access for data which isn’t about you
You can only FOI the public sector - government, NHS, Police etc
You can’t FOI a charity

You can’t do a data subject access for data which isn’t about you
[/QUOT
I know that but the data is about fripps not her personally & I’m assuming the AHAP is a public sector organisation
---
All I can say is the bar must be very low for those conditions to be deemed satisfactory.
If it is such a paradise, why is Jodie so wound up and defensive. That rant about PETA..how many animals have they saved. Probably quite a lot. It’s my dad’s bigger than your dad, playground nonsense.
I have a friend who was reported to the RSPCA, and her reaction was totally different. Her elderly cat was actually very poorly, but still enjoyed to get out. She used to say isn’t it wonderful that someone cared enough to make sure the cat was ok. They weren’t to know how big the vet bill was. Innocent people have nothing to hide.
[/QUOTE

Her second post about them makes no sense either. “It was never about the animals, it was about getting famous people to work for free”
I’m baffled by this 🤔😂

Last edited:

Marge’s Ghost

I think this is one of my favourite posts EVAH on this thread. You painted quite a vivid mental image there :ROFLMAO: 🙌

I agree, it does piss all. It's THC oil that is the magic stuff, that really can perform miracles.
Can confirm, I get mine from Integro - and the flowers. 100% legal with a prescription

• Heart

TwistedSister24

Is this Jodie's mate?
I follow this man on Facebook.
he’s rough round the edges but his reviews and videos are quiet good from what I’ve seen.
however I’ve not seen anything about him using shock collars so unsure but I’m going to look now as I don’t think they’re right to use at all.

Not sure if there’s a difference either in a shock collar and a vibrating one..? I’ve never seen them so not sure 🤔

Reactions: 2

QueenieMcSheenee

Not followed this thread at all- just read the dm article about her - what did she accuse Wayne Lennox of doing did anything come out in the end?

Reactions: 1