Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Lucyxxxx for the new thread title.

Currently gymming so will give a recap shortly.
---
Recap:

On her own property, Jodie has flashed her neighbours - on her own property - to prove their camera is pointed at her property. The police may or may not have called to her property to investigate reports of public indeceny that Jodie committed. We're not sure where this happened but it was possibly on her own property.

Filthy is still tit as are the animals living conditions.

Jodie refuses to pay a £9,000 vet bill but decorates her house with tat.

The genet is most likely dead but lemurs are incoming.

And just in case anyone is confused about where any of this happens, it's on her property!

Also, her Twitter feed is full of snake oil posts for Supreme CBD. Supreme CBD founder Anthony Fowler has made several visits to Jodie's property.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t think Nina has disappeared yet. She’s always popped in and out of Jodie’s life. You won’t see her for years and then she’ll be back.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Jodie said the mystery female exotic animal that died went to 5 different vets. I wonder if she’s paid any of those bills! Still no update on the Genet 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jodie said the mystery female exotic animal that died went to 5 different vets. I wonder if she’s paid any of those bills! Still no update on the Genet 🙄
She was probably advised by her Google University lawyers not to pay them if they couldn't save the animal.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks @ToadyHarsh congratulations @Lucyxxxx

Katie Price is sniffing around and wants to collaborate on onlyFans- the media apparently made up their feud.

Jodie's posting photos from her younger days to pull a new builder.

The biker mice from Marsh are hanging around and revving up their bikes to scare the Amish.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks @ToadyHarsh congratulations @Lucyxxxx

Katie Price is sniffing around and wants to collaborate on onlyFans- the media apparently made up their feud.

Jodie's posting photos from her younger days to pull a new builder.

The biker mice from Marsh are hanging around and revving up their bikes to scare the Amish.
And Jodie wants to crawl inside her dads skin and be him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
UST A REMINDER

we need a ongoing list of animals that were concerned for but she has not confimed or shown their where abouts

what were the total for the 2 last sound for a £££ days

where is the genet?
where is jasper?
where is Koal?
where are the budgies?
where is Zilla?
Where is Cammie the chameleon?
where is Cadbury the white and brown skunk?
where is Marcel the sheep?Where is 2 swans that we have never seen fly away (very strange)?
Where is 2 lots of cats, those in the (cat cottage) and those she calls the ferals which are imprisoned in the office?
Where is 2 roe deer that arrived in October never seen since?
Where is lots of turtles and terrapins?
Where is Emu daddy and children?Pam havent seen here for ages and we know J hates her,we love her (talk of a dead emu) which one?

Still NO news on any of these animals listed
we wont forget them jodie we will continue till we know where/how they are dead or alive

• Heart
Reactions: 15

what a coincidence that she took the genet to several different vets & none of them apparently knew what was wrong with it🤔

also have I imagined it or did one of the other members say a horse was possibly PTS as well? not sure if it was one of the ones we were ever introduced to …much like this lucky fella, who were you? come & tell us your stories!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
what a coincidence that she took the genet to several different vets & none of them apparently knew what was wrong with it🤔

also have I imagined it or did one of the other members say a horse was possibly PTS as well? not sure if it was one of the ones we were ever introduced to …much like this lucky fella, who were you? come & tell us your stories!
my god look at the duck state of her.. she makes me be sick in my mouth a little

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

The photo of her in pink looks like he is stroking her ego internally.....lol:sick::sick::sick:

Reactions: 8
Maybe I'm giving Jodie too much credit, but could she have had her hair braided so no-one can say she's posting old videos? She can honk about how she got her hair done on X date, so if she has her hair braided in videos they must have been taken after that. Maybe a genet video will be incoming. Probably not with the genet she killed due to her ignorance, stupidity and neglect, but another genet she's managed to convince someone else to let her borrow for a bit. Or she convinced daddy dearest who she's so attracted to to get another one for her.

Reactions: 8

No....It is when your Emu is saying your beak is bigger than mine now set me free you ho

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Maybe I'm giving Jodie too much credit, but could she have had her hair braided so no-one can say she's posting old videos? She can honk about how she got her hair done on X date, so if she has her hair braided in videos they must have been taken after that. Maybe a genet video will be incoming. Probably not with the genet she killed due to her ignorance, stupidity and neglect, but another genet she's managed to convince someone else to let her borrow for a bit. Or she convinced daddy dearest who she's so attracted to to get another one for her.
well shes posted a vid with an emu just now & has no braids so yea, she’s not that smart😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.