Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
On that post where someone has asked where’s Mark someone else has said long gone and she’s liked it so he’s definitely pig feed. RIP Mark ur wif da angles now

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Raggamuffin

Her ignorance combined with her arrogance makes for a dangerous combination. She would rather her animals suffer and/or die than be proven wrong

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I know exactly who this very very very high up policeman is and I don’t think Jack would be too happy that she’s banding that about!

• Wow
Reactions: 23

bluecups

VIP Member
It's always "our" or "we" isn't it?

"We pranked our friends"
"We have a friend" etc.

I always remember a post she made when with Billy, saying "We love my parents soooo much".

The independent best boss bitch evah who doesn't need a man clearly has a desperate need to belong and to prove she's not alone in this world. But she is alone and everybody fucks off and leaves eventually or she tells them to fuck off when they won't dance to her tune anymore. That's why she doesn't have any friends who she has known for more than a couple of years and why her only family member she has any contact with is Parge. This is why she imprisons and hoards animals, they can't run away. She's utterly toxic.

• Heart

GenetAlias

Chatty Member
Surely even if she was allowed then the animals would have no grazing? She should team up with Tower Hill and join forces Tower Hill has an amazing place but low donations. Jodie should just have the smaller animals and pass the larger ones on. I feel sick every time someone says donated on Jodie's SM and hardly anyone posts on Tower hill. She not only loves but respects those animals she has
Totally agree with you. We used to get asked why we didn't take more animals in and my answer was always "What we do we do well. If we take more in their care will be diluted and their environment and quality of life would be compromised." With Jodie it's a numbers game, not a standard of care. Her go to bite back is "And how many animals have you rescued?" She doesn't get it's about quality (of life,) not quantity of animals with no quality of life.

• Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Well from the well thumbed book of Jodie he will have been with her for fame, probably stole all her money, (we will forget any free labour he provided for the abattoir because that obviously doesn’t count), possibly abusive,… the list goes on and it’s so predictable.
These silly guys think it’s all fun and exciting until they piss her off and then the slander and abuse stories all come out. She is an absolute career ender with her accusations

• Haha

ToadyHarsh

Chatty Member
My heart was in my mouth watching that bit! Absolutely clueless, the pair of them. And thinking it was a funny video to post too...words fail me. That thing could have taken Jack's arm clean off. She's obviously too small and not strong enough to use it properly but she thinks she's one of the lads. Fucking clown.
To be fair to her, she does have the build of someone who you'd see operating machinery like this in the closed lane of a motorway.

• Haha

GeraldsRevenge

New stories up of night feeds... Jodie, if you're reading here, PLEASE PROVIDE HAYLEY WITH SOME ENRICHMENT IN HER ENCLOSURE!!!! Toys, games, ANYTHING. It's heartbreaking to see her trapped in an empty enclosure ffs. Dog, wolf, it doesn't matter, both would need SOMETHING in there otherwise she is going to go insane. Already looks like she's pacing ☹

• Sad

ToadyHarsh

Chatty Member
No time to update anyone on missing animals. No time to wash. But can make ridiculous reels pulling, quite frankly the most vile faces evahhh.
Her hair 😂 frazzled, dry and over bleached. And at least a week without washing it. 🤮 It must reek!
I saw that story and the scar from where the genet bit Jodie is really clear. I hope that every time Jodie looks in the mirror and sees it that she thinks of that poor creature and how much pain and misery she caused it before letting it die (presumably).
---
Thread title suggestion:

The food in the fridge is cold.
The pictures of Jodie on the fridge are old.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Raggamuffin

Hamish will be another Gerald 2.0. He will want to wander and graze and see the neighbouring field's and try to get past. The fences at buttercup's don't even look that strong but Gerald seems happy and content, so doesn't need to smash down a fence.

Poor Hamish, whilst it seems his previous home had a few issues. It was a palace compared to his tiny patch of mud and no grass.
From the comments on that Sawbridge post. Thanks for posting that by the way @Winnie Wild Woods 😊
Its seem Hamish is quite a fiesty fellow! Lets hope its not just the fences he knocks down! I feel he could be the leader of the Fripps Farm Animal revolution!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sharron Needles

Chatty Member
does she not bother with any content anymore
is she getting bored having to supply content to keep the donations coming in
she can’t make any! the fields are a sea of mud, the dogs are kept in an outside concrete run, there’s 20 unkempt cats shoved in an out building, the reptiles are freezing to death, the birds hate her & a bunch of animals are MIA. all she can get away with showing is the kittens in the diner & old pics before the fripps flood of 2024

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
That boxy room the cats are in must stink. They're living in filth. Looks like it's not been cleaned in weeks! She's disgusting. No wonder the bulid a farm builder dumped her
Screenshot_20240324_100113_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240324_100151_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Angry

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
I don't believe a word Jodie says. There is no way any inspector can look at this

Screenshot_20240329-124525_Instagram.jpg

and conclude that "no problems [were] identified."

Absolutely no way.

• Sad
  • Heart