Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thought she was done with hair extensions until Mark ditched her because she's a scruffy unwashed beg.
Try having a wash, eating healthier and not being an irritating gobshite .. sticking hair on your head wont bring em running Jodie n it'll look like shite after a week or so n be smelly if you dont wash it!! Hair extensions pick up smells bad. They need looking after

Reactions: 15
Hey! Look! LOOK! *cackles*

I promote expensive skin treatments and then pretend a filter is what I really look like.
Jesus I thought all those facials were supposed to fix her zits. She's spottier than ever. Bad advertisement I'll be avoiding that treatment.

Reactions: 11
Hey! Look! LOOK! *cackles*

I promote expensive skin treatments and then pretend a filter is what I really look like.
bleeping hell fire - just how many phones with filter are her when she usually takes photos? Her skin is wrote off. Can’t wait to see that minge in the calendar.

• Haha
She’s never going to understand that nobody wants to see her model, is she? I got praise and attention for doing a wee in my potty, I’m not still seeing in a potty, I’ve developed and grown.
Jode you were good looking for a bit in the 90s, give it a rest.

• Haha
She’s never going to understand that nobody wants to see her model, is she? I got praise and attention for doing a wee in my potty, I’m not still seeing in a potty, I’ve developed and grown.
Jode you were good looking for a bit in the 90s, give it a rest.
I mean even that's pushing it abit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
the extensions don’t even match her hair colour😂

I want the month of December to be a big reveal pic of what MOST AWFUL THING EVA!!! Mark did. balls deep in a pulled apart vagina? feeding the animals something other than bread? telling Jodie to wash? wanting to see his family? shoving Mable down his pants? telling her flashing her tit was a bad idea? unsubscribing from her OF? who knows??!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What decade does this mad witch live in? I swear she is stuck in a time warp of the late 90s/early 00s where a naked calendar would be daring and of interest.

A hill I will absolutely die on when it comes to Jodie is that she hates women. Her internal misogyny is off the scale.

No one is arsed Jodie, and if a cheap stunt of flashing your labia had got the money and attention you constantly require, we wouldn’t be in the bleeping mess of a death camp and you would still be getting rimmed by boy band members.
wasn’t it her that rimmed him?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
wasn’t it her that rimmed him?
I apologise. How can I forget. I’m going to find the part of the book and post it.

Much like the infamous thread when we were all tripping over ourselves to clarify that we would NOT flash our genitals in front of our fathers, only on a bleeping Jodie Marsh thread do we need to clarify who licked whose bum hole.
---
This is literally page 2 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A little snippet:
Considering Fran had been Westlife's minder for a short while and still claimed to be good friends with them, he didn't have a lot of good to say about Kian. After the row was over, he spent a good half-hour slagging him off to me: 'Of course, he couldn't bleeping sing anyway! The rest of the band would cover him on stage. He was always out of tune. I'd stand in the wings with the sound guys wincing every time he opened his mouth. Even the rest of the band are embarrassed by his singing. On the records, his voice is always re-mastered!' Not particularly interested, I didn't bother giving a reply, but Fran continued to slate him. 'He's an arrogant little prick as well. No one likes him. He used to slag you off when he was seeing you. He told the whole tour bus that you licked his bumhole. It makes me feel bleeping sick.'

Outraged by his comments, I bit my tongue and fumed silently. I knew that Kian had bragged to the other boys in the band and to his minder Paul that I had been dirty in bed. Paul told me on a drunken night out that Kian hadn't stopped talking about me. It didn't bother me that much. I tell the girls everything about a guy's performance, so I saw it as quite normal. Fran had to turn it all round though and try to make me feel cheap, he had a way of doing that like nobody else.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Page 3 starts with a brag about the house, how she was the smartest girl in the village, the very first best friend EVAH, ending with how she isn’t scared of anything.

We are only 3 pages in Mushers, I might have to figure out how to Wiki before long because it’s gold already, just complete Partridge

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Page 3 starts with a brag about the house, how she was the smartest girl in the village, the very first best friend EVAH, ending with how she isn’t scared of anything.

We are only 3 pages in Mushers, I might have to figure out how to Wiki before long because it’s gold already, just complete Partridge
Again making it sound like they live in the deepest darkest countryside. Its bleeping 10 mins away from the high street.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Despite the fact that Jodie is the cleverest girl EVAH, she doesn’t seem to see that maybe her “I have nothing in common with you” attitude might not endear her to people. Everyone is just a jealous bully though.

How wonderful that our self confessed “ugly duckling” was asked out by the fittest lad in the year.

She has recently tried to claim this person was Eddie Hearn. Eddie Hearn has confirmed this is bollocks and as ever, Jodie went quiet when legal action was mentioned.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A little snippet:
Considering Fran had been Westlife's minder for a short while and still claimed to be good friends with them, he didn't have a lot of good to say about Kian. After the row was over, he spent a good half-hour slagging him off to me: 'Of course, he couldn't bleeping sing anyway! The rest of the band would cover him on stage. He was always out of tune. I'd stand in the wings with the sound guys wincing every time he opened his mouth. Even the rest of the band are embarrassed by his singing. On the records, his voice is always re-mastered!' Not particularly interested, I didn't bother giving a reply, but Fran continued to slate him. 'He's an arrogant little prick as well. No one likes him. He used to slag you off when he was seeing you. He told the whole tour bus that you licked his bumhole. It makes me feel bleeping sick.'

Outraged by his comments, I bit my tongue and fumed silently. I knew that Kian had bragged to the other boys in the band and to his minder Paul that I had been dirty in bed. Paul told me on a drunken night out that Kian hadn't stopped talking about me. It didn't bother me that much. I tell the girls everything about a guy's performance, so I saw it as quite normal. Fran had to turn it all round though and try to make me feel cheap, he had a way of doing that like nobody else.
Best bumhole licker EVAH!

• Haha
  • Sick
This is then 27 year old Jodie writing about the penis of the then 14 year old boy she lost her virginity to. I’m only on page 8 and I’m out for the night. That has made my skin crawl.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.