Jodie Marsh #22 Police are aware #JusticeforClaire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he was never going to be slaughtered, if she can lie over such basic things it definitely makes you question the bigger picture …also needs £100k, perhaps she should’ve thought of that when she took on so many animals OR should’ve bought an actual farm with barns & yards already in place🙄
£100k is she painting her farm in gold. Why doesn't she sell up and buy somewhere already with hard standing, it would be a lot cheaper, her management is horrendous. There is no room for development at her current place. She will be limited to the animals she has now.

Reactions: 15
100K would buy a decent shed and concrete, with that much money why would you put down a temporary surface with mudmats? No shade to mudmats, I have them, love them. I had better get some more ordered before she buys all their stock with her 100k!

Reactions: 11
he was never going to be slaughtered, if she can lie over such basic things it definitely makes you question the bigger picture …also needs £100k, perhaps she should’ve thought of that when she took on so many animals OR should’ve bought an actual farm with barns & yards already in place🙄
Her followers must be completely dense. The reason she has to beg for money all of the time is because she bought a "propertee" which was totally unsuitable for her requirements. She is throwing good money after bad. Just buy a bloody farm FGS. Get those poor animals out of the swamp and buy somewhere with land and outbuildings.

Reactions: 17
Also a nose ring isn’t particularly nice but there is a reason for them, good luck trying to drag him about on a halter Jodie 😒 it’s an accident waiting to happen at that place.

Reactions: 8
I thought Jodie insisted there wasn’t mud at fripps and she’s got plenty of fields with grass it’s just you trolls saying that 👀 nos she wants 100k to make sure next year there’s no mud 🤦🏼‍♀️ she hasn’t a clue what comes out of her mouth

Reactions: 21
I thought Jodie insisted there wasn’t mud at fripps and she’s got plenty of fields with grass it’s just you trolls saying that 👀 nos she wants 100k to make sure next year there’s no mud 🤦🏼‍♀️ she hasn’t a clue what comes out of her mouth

she must be planning huge projects at her house the 100k for the hard standing is a red herring it will all be going on her and her house
maybe she wants a new vehicle lol
still no total on the fund raisers but her fans dont mind and keep on giving

Reactions: 10
The video of them introducing Hamish to that squalid garden has had me in tears. He was loved and cared for by strangers and the boating community (I’m part of that - not where he was but they/we are good caring people). I hate the witch.
The fence between there and the Emus also looks like a temporary structure on blocks? He will take that out with his tail let alone when he leans on it.
She’s a bleep. How dare she think she can give animals a better life than the one he had.

IMG_2179.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
100K would buy a decent shed and concrete, with that much money why would you put down a temporary surface with mudmats? No shade to mudmats, I have them, love them. I had better get some more ordered before she buys all their stock with her 100k!
She would have to get planning permission for a decent shed to house the animals. The property is residential. Even if it was agricultural it is much less than 5 hectares and therefore would not come under permitted development.

Reactions: 11
She would have to get planning permission for a decent shed to house the animals. The property is residential. Even if it was agricultural it is much less than 5 hectares and therefore would not come under permitted development.
Surely even if she was allowed then the animals would have no grazing? She should team up with Tower Hill and join forces Tower Hill has an amazing place but low donations. Jodie should just have the smaller animals and pass the larger ones on. I feel sick every time someone says donated on Jodie's SM and hardly anyone posts on Tower hill. She not only loves but respects those animals she has

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Surely even if she was allowed then the animals would have no grazing? She should team up with Tower Hill and join forces Tower Hill has an amazing place but low donations. Jodie should just have the smaller animals and pass the larger ones on. I feel sick every time someone says donated on Jodie's SM and hardly anyone posts on Tower hill. She not only loves but respects those animals she has
Totally agree with you. We used to get asked why we didn't take more animals in and my answer was always "What we do we do well. If we take more in their care will be diluted and their environment and quality of life would be compromised." With Jodie it's a numbers game, not a standard of care. Her go to bite back is "And how many animals have you rescued?" She doesn't get it's about quality (of life,) not quantity of animals with no quality of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve never seen a farm use those metal fences you see on building sites. As you say a small goat will knock that over let along 1t of bull.
This really needs stopping now it’s a mud bath with no visible grass and certainly far too many animals for rotation of fields.
My in-laws had steers they bred for beef and usually only 15-20 at a time but they had a proper barns and hard standing and were turned out onto acres of meadows. This is just cruel.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The video of them introducing Hamish to that squalid garden has had me in tears. He was loved and cared for by strangers and the boating community (I’m part of that - not where he was but they/we are good caring people). I hate the witch.
The fence between there and the Emus also looks like a temporary structure on blocks? He will take that out with his tail let alone when he leans on it.
She’s a bleep. How dare she think she can give animals a better life than the one he had.

View attachment 2811104
I can’t believe I’ve just watched that. The place looks like the end of the world. the Desolation, how can authorities allow this to continue. Hamish is going to be a huge problem I feel. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Where did she pull this £100k figure from? If a nobody like Gary Goldsmith can go on CBB, she can surely get a spot on a reality show to make a few grand for Fripps. I absolutely dislike her constant, pathetic cup-rattling on social media. There is no long-term strategy with the farm, she can't seem to plan past a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Where did she pull this £100k figure from? If a nobody like Gary Goldsmith can go on CBB, she can surely get a spot on a reality show to make a few grand for Fripps. I absolutely dislike her constant, pathetic cup-rattling on social media. There is no long-term strategy with the farm, she can't seem to plan past a week.
Maybe she wants to buy the grazing rights to the green. There is big money in "village green" ownership. We pulled out of a house purchase in Suffolk on a green which was owned by a company in London. If any improvements or extensions were done to the houses that added value the green owner was entitled to a share as you had to cross the green to access your "propertee!"

Reactions: 7
No sorry she shouldn’t team up with anyone. She should stop hoarding animals full stop. Everything she does has to be in excess. I don’t give a duck how many glittery poncy hats she has or how many wellies in all the colours EVAH but animals NO.

Have a dog and maybe a cat. Give them them the best life EVAH and use your ‘profile’ to highlight the plight of genuine rescue centres.

The Exotic Pet Refuge posted today that they’d been to all of their usual food donation places and there was nothing left. They’re appealing for any fresh fruit and veg. It turned my stomach thinking about all the stuff that’s been taken to Fripps and how much of that has probably been skipped.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.