Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Oh you mean these videos?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
New post for JoCro..

A4910E9B-DE05-4752-AD04-3F99A15EAD0E.jpeg

These boots are made for walking, but as I look to the sky I’ll see how far I’ve come in the last five years so I wont bother to walk anywhere further than my couch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Emg85

Screenshot_20220119-130142_Chrome.jpg

Baaaaaahahaha! I think this tweet sums up Joannes career and work ethic rather succintly, the twitter search function is a real treasure trove 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Jox

Chatty Member
I try give this doll a wide berth when it comes to taking piss, coz, well, ye know. But fuck me iv had a day of accountability in work so she’s getting it both barrels.
First off.,. If she spins in this silver number she could wash cars in a texaco car wash
Second off… the fucking sleeves on this deep space nine number.
Third and forth:
JoCro in hairdressers: “no just limp at the top, greasy middle and curl the tongs 3 times from the end”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21

You better werk

Chatty Member
Girl, I'll give you a lens of truth. Go and get a job and move out of your parents house.
P.s your makeup looks shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Every few months i think about that time she put up a TikTok of her dancing around the garden to high school musical 🤣😂🤣 it's something I'll never forget 😂😂😂🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Bonbon76

VIP Member
Hi Babe! No, I don't have Valentine's plans because I'm a grown ass woman with a job and stuff and it's all mainly a pile of shit that really doesn't require a special red dress. Once I've got the kids to bed maybe we'll have a quick shag though? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Erinslife

Chatty Member
Am I the only one that has zero soft spot or sympathy for this overgrown woman baby?!🤣😅 She just annoys me, full stop😂.

She has a roof over her head, food to eat, VERY accommodating/supportive parents, she’s had what appears to be several opportunities to obtain various degrees…she has more than most and she’s still living at home sponging off the state/her parents and wants to take zero accountability for her situation. I detest her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Bonbon76

VIP Member
She's bringing you moody.

She's bringing you statement boots.

She's bringing you the poses.

She's bringing you the passenger seat of her Mam's Ford Fiesta and a provisional driving license.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

BigMavis

VIP Member
Was it for a hate crime, domestic abuse, fly kicking someone when she was in high school musical mode or hitting someone with her confirmation bag?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

BigMavis

VIP Member
And there we have all the participants names displayed for all to see. She could get kicked off for that stupidity and it would be rightly deserved.

Reactions: 17