Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads I feel so sorry for the family member celebrating their 40th if it got spoilt by Jojo seeking attention and causing drama.

I think she will be busy blocking specific family on her socials now. No need for drama like that, so it might suit some family to get a break, no doubt puts awful pressure on her parents

Reactions: 7
Yes she is.
That says a lot.....I've got a cousin who is an only child.....she has had a very sheltered upbringing....because she was an only child the parents wrapped her up in cotton wool and let her have whatever she wanted.....now in her 30's and she rules the roost....never held down a job, never had to pay rent or a bill.....used to bank of mum and dad paying for everything......and what she wants, she gets....and very little friends because nobody could be bothered with her acting so spoilt and entitled.....If she wants to go on holidays she has to rely on the parents to go with her...same when going out for dinner etc.....puts up lots of pics of her exciting life, but I'm reality she leads such a sheltered life that she is very far removed from reality......

• Sad
Reactions: 3
That says a lot.....I've got a cousin who is an only child.....she has had a very sheltered upbringing....because she was an only child the parents wrapped her up in cotton wool and let her have whatever she wanted.....now in her 30's and she rules the roost....never held down a job, never had to pay rent or a bill.....used to bank of mum and dad paying for everything......and what she wants, she gets....and very little friends because nobody could be bothered with her acting so spoilt and entitled.....If she wants to go on holidays she has to rely on the parents to go with her...same when going out for dinner etc.....puts up lots of pics of her exciting life, but I'm reality she leads such a sheltered life that she is very far removed from reality......
Is Jojo your cousin?! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Two of the people closest to me are only child(s). Only children didn't sound write in that sentence 😅
Anyways, both are down to earth, a tad spoiled at times but are working and show no traits that Joanne shows. I think Joanne is more a product of pandering parents then a lack of siblings.
I come from a big family, the baby in our family is a hell of a lot more spoiled then my only child friends 🤣

Assuming her voice came back since she was at a party 😂 where's the live? 🤔😅 She'll be missing for a few days and come back with another Mental health talk 😅

A good friend of mine is an only child. She has lived abroad in two different countries one of which she didnt speak the language and is now fluent. She has a very successful career. She is as far from spoiled as someone can be and is so generous with her time and is a great friend. Not all only children live up to the stereotype. You get lazy, entitled people everywhere regardless of how many siblings they have.

Reactions: 5
Taking all other only children out of the equation here and referring to Joanne specifically, I reckon she would have benefited from a sibling or two. She seems to think the world revolves around her and everyone else is merely an extra in the Joanne Show. Maybe if she had a brother or sister to tell her to cop the duck on, someone she had to share her parent’s time, money and resources with, she wouldn’t be the entitled little tit that she is today🤷🏼‍♀️ Then again, maybe she would be, and people would be putting it down to youngest/middle/first-born child syndrome. She wasn’t born spoilt and entitled, she’s a product of her upbringing (BPD aside) and was clearly very much indulged by her parents along the way.

Last edited:
A good friend of mine is an only child. She has lived abroad in two different countries one of which she didnt speak the language and is now fluent. She has a very successful career. She is as far from spoiled as someone can be and is so generous with her time and is a great friend. Not all only children live up to the stereotype. You get lazy, entitled people everywhere regardless of how many siblings they have.
Im not saying all only children are like Joanne, I'm just saying that in my opinion a lot of her behaviour seems to be down to her being an only child and having a very sheltered upbringing....if she had had a sibling then she perhaps wouldn't have grown up thinking that the world revolves around her and she would have been forced to go out into the big bad world, get a job and earn her own money.....

Did she not post anything after the family F.U post???
This is baaaaadddd! Whats the betting a social media break is happening right now?

• Haha
Her following has gone up to 19.6k, are people following for the drama or did she spend yesterday buying more followers to prove her family of haterz all wrong?

• Wow
Her following has gone up to 19.6k, are people following for the drama or did she spend yesterday buying more followers to prove her family of haterz all wrong?
It has been 19.6 the last good few Days. I was only checking to see did i have friends that follow her 😂 one of my friends follow her

She's in full on huff mode now, how very dare someone give her a dose of the truth!
She's a headcase, imagine having her in your family, causing drama at your birthday party and making it all about her 🙄

I'm glad there's someone in her life willing to call a spade a spade. I'd imagine her parents are her enablers, despite good intentions they're not helping matters by letting her behave like a spoiled teenager with no responsibilities under their own roof. I've no doubt Joanne will plead "mental health" and ramp up the victim complex anyway.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.