Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What made you even search for toe???! 🤣🤣🤣 were you lookin for her gammy toes?😅

ps just seen her tik tok, how is she ‘self’ isolating ??? And she’s posting from her sittin room and probably in proximity to her elderly parents
I was looking for something about when she fell down the nightclub stairs, broke her toe and then attempted to sue🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone search her tweets for words such as foreigners or gay? I don’t have Twitter so I can’t but I really want this toxic witch to be cancelled

Reactions: 6
Do you think her sustainable fashion brand is going to be called All Old Clothes, by Joanne Cronin 🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone search her tweets for words such as foreigners or gay? I don’t have Twitter so I can’t but I really want this toxic witch to be cancelled
Other than a random outburst calling Macbeth gay that finishes with a profound “duck you William Shakespeare” there’s not much there.
In fact her entire Twitter & tictoc accounts reveal serious underlying anger issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus I honestly didn’t think it was going to get worse than the Instagram dribble and the tiktok twirls...her Twitter is definitely more sinister... 😳😳 nasty piece of work

Reactions: 7
Tonight is supposed to be the night for the postponed live isn’t it? Wonder will it go ahead, doubtful if she’s been reading on here in the last few days.

If it does I wonder will she get any questions on why she hates Polish people and people from Northern Ireland. Why she thought it appropriate to call her Mum a ******* and highlight that she hit her Dad. Why is everyone an asshole in her opinion and why is she such a nasty piece of work😩

Reactions: 10
Serious dysfunction going on in that house, it seems things are even worse than we thought, including Joanne lashing out at her dad violently and actually calling her MOTHER a *******? Vile. She should be pulled up on it and pulled up hard, she's disgusting.

Reactions: 8
Can’t see this live going ahead at all. She must be absolutely fuming 😡 that all of her vitriol has been unearthed on Twitter.
I’d say there are boots being flung against walls in rage at chez Cronin since last night.

• Haha
She's a bleeping psychopath, this sweetness and light persona is yet another pack of lies, she's a vicious, hateful, potentially violent person with serious anger issues and narcissistic personality. I would have questions about how safe her elderly parents are, particularly her vulnerable mother at the moment, what happens next time Joanne lashes out?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tonight is supposed to be the night for the postponed live isn’t it? Wonder will it go ahead, doubtful if she’s been reading on here in the last few days.

If it does I wonder will she get any questions on why she hates Polish people and people from Northern Ireland. Why she thought it appropriate to call her Mum a ******* and highlight that she hit her Dad. Why is everyone an asshole in her opinion and why is she such a nasty piece of work😩
But by tonight , did she actually mean tomorrow?! 🤣 It won’t happen

I am actually shocked by the tweets about her parents. Sayin she hit her dad 😡 that’s 10 years ago so she was 20. Regardless of her age , it’s never acceptable. Her parents are probably afraid of her. Self entitled little brat

She really is the gift that keeps on giving, just when you think you have seen how bad she is, out come the old tweets and Facebook posts! 🤣 Joanne, the Internet NEVER forgets.
Now, if she has deemed these horrific things acceptable to post, just imagine the awful things she could come out with and do in REAL life. #cancelcronin

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If you're trying to build this professional brand would you not have taken some time to delete that tit? Half-arsed job as always.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.