Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aceofspades

Chatty Member
So love island 2022 participants being revealed…whose expecting Jojo on the lineup? Could this be her long awaited return? 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Quarentinemomx

Girls the inhaler... WHAT THE FUCK. I'm a pharmacy tech & no way would we open a ventolin box & place the sticker on the actual inhaler 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ she done that herself for attention

• Haha

Emg85

Screenshot_20220205-191357_Instagram.jpg

How does she not feel like a complete tit 🤣 she looks like the world shittest super hero!

• Haha
  • Heart

meadowaj

Screenshot_20220122-000841_Twitter.jpg

Is she . . . shaming an ex friend for having a baby young? Or is this another public shout out to the fact she still had the big V 🤔

• Wow
  • Sad

Emg85

Those that are getting their comments deleted on Joannes insta should just comment in the morning, anytime before 1pm, Joanne is fast asleep until then 😉

• Haha

BordnaRóna

Hiiiii everyone. Sorry I haven't been on lately but I slept in for a week and I've been trying to catch up with myself ever since. I've got my PhD in legal bullshitting and my clothes are even older than before. See you all for a live very soon in the next year or so. Byeeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Erinslife

Chatty Member
Naw. I fear Putin has definitely had a hand in this, no way would JoCro ever get a job. She's twirled too close to the edge and the tides swept her 240km out to sea and some big Russian lads have caught her. I'm probably right.
Brillant🤣🤣Jojo washing up on Russian shores, disorientated she staggers toward the first person she sees and says ‘dear god tell me I’m not in Northern Ireland’🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Jox

Chatty Member
Well I for one think you’re all jealous haters of corks answer to Zuckerberg.
Wait til we’re all accessing tattle via her new search engine; Joogle.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

BigMavis

VIP Member
Screenshots of tweets should be sent to tea spill.
I'm sick to the back teeth of this wee troll, she goes AWOL everytime something surfaces and then slinks back in as if nothing has happened.

NO MORE! She's racist, abusive, hateful and spiteful, masquerading as little miss lovely.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14